Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4873983 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2019
:

I hereby summon the great historian, @number5 to give a brief summary of the latest onslaught and the possible way forward

Local Man is busy polishing his shoes to go to DHL office cool

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Hurray
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Page 1000.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2019
i wuz ere

grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
saniya
.. grin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Alennaa(f): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Thank u.... Now for the sake of my admirers, I will need to explain something here (remember I don't beg for love wink )

Anyone close to me will know that on a very good day, the last thing I will do will be to honour a liazard with my reply but I needed to set things straight for these reasons:
1; I don't know what any other person on this thread is here for, but I'm just here to get "little serious info" and then catch my fun ( which makes a large part of me)
2: We all know how many people on this thread who postulate theories and when those clash, we all have a laff and move one.. Now mind u, whatever info I have dropped on this thread has always been from Nnpc officials even tho some may not be correct.. I drop them as they come.. cheesy . even if I have fabricated them, whose business is it? If u don't like my "lofty" attitude and post, what stops u from taking ur miserable self away from it? Must u reply? Because u feel u are savage?? U wan form savage on top savage?? Stupid.
My posts has no binding contract on ya neck.. Why not simply skip if u feel I'm writing gibberish? U feel u can pick on anyone? The way u talk down at those other people and get away with it? U must be an alien clown.
A lot of them shut people up because they feel they have common sense? Heehehehehe sense indeed . and we still dey here?

Now some patriarchal Heriot's on this thread will wantu practise their useless patriarchy here because they feel a woman should not be assertive? Whoever checks this people's IQ?

A lot of inferiority complex and Jealously will not allow majority of these heriots to see clearly..if u need some accolades... Meet me.. I will teach u to vibe... Now , I am someone who trends everywhere I go ( get it into ur thick heads) for good o. And I must keep trending.. U will see when we get to the towers , the original pepper them gang... I'm very sure a lot of them thick heads won't even have the guts to approach me face to face...hiding behind a faceless fora...

If u ever think I'm loud... Congrats... Watch out for the record breaking volume from now on.. If u think a silly post can suppress me, hehehe u are in a for a long thing!

Now to my haters.... U have an official association formed for u by me ( association OF ladyJ's matter hawkers, Aolmh) feel free to go pick ya forms from "Udeaki" grin

PS: I'm a whole Lotta mood... A lil preachy here, a lil roughy there, a lil shy here, a lil bold there, a lil cool here , a lil trendy there... A lil respectful here... A lil trashy there... Just gimme a vibe... We will flow

Una good morning this morning
Amazing... smiley
You are a "woman of strenght"..
For standing up for yourself..
For not letting yourself be intimidated..
I love you for that..
Cheers.
Have a beautiful day..

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panini(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2019
1000 pages!

Really wish everyone the best. Atiku should lose and let NNPC remain NNPC.

If APL doesn't fall today I'll move on jare. I won't listen to any Nairaland prophecy anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Heeheehee grin I don't think that's how it works, but ok

kachii77:
yh, i did hear from multiple sources last week, some were uneasy at first to speak but later confirmed what easymoney was saying, however i believe there might have been a leak, am tempted to actually believe that some Nnpc HR staff view this thread or somehow information always reaches them that ppl are expecting it on a particular date. i think if someone has first hand info they shouldn't put the exact date u could suggest the week, make them no come they shift am..lool..,.#my2cents

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wilsonlexis: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Congrats to a majority of nnpc hopefuls who did on 3rd July. dont ask me why, You will find out soon
I know i will still get backlash on this statement i just dropped, but truth is there will be no response to that, i just come here once in a while.

Have a great day ahead.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2019
9:19AM
APL will show in the morning..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Page 1k...
APL is here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by victory148(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2019
page 1000 and APL is not even in sight.... sad
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2019
wilsonlexis:
Congrats to a majority of nnpc hopefuls who did on 3rd July. dont ask me why, You will find out soon
I know i will still get backlash on this statement i just dropped, but truth is there will be no response to that, i just come here once in a while.

Have a great day ahead.

Thank you

Congratulations for those who did on the 1st...
If you know you know...

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MrGifted: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2019
Finally we made it.... To page 1000.

Shout out to the local men and women.

APL on the bit
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2019
1st come 1st Serve...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2019
The page
Someone should tell that HR staff that's viewing this thread that we have successfully arrived at page 1000, he can now come and now now drop the APL, so that local men can now know the tent they now belong to.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2019
Alennaa:

Amazing... smiley
You are a true "woman of strenght"..
For standing up for yourself..
I love you for that..
For not letting yourself be intimidated..
I double love you for that too..
Cheers.
Have a beautiful day..

Thank u darling... And have a more beautiful day

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Constantee: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Wow!!!. Page 1000.. Father Lord, let the rain of APL fall on us

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2019
We made it to 1000pages!!!!
Na so!!!!
APL next1 grin cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Tell them you're not doing again

Hahahahahahaha this my boo sef...

Honey for today yea.. But next time ....no...
I will do it more than today grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Cybersecfreak was here .

Greetings to all local men n women in the ouz..
Chasteguy.
Bobowaja
Uncle Jarus.
Moosgoon
Souljar
Ladyjane
Tegiri4
N all other local men n women that I couldn't mention..
May APL put a smile on our face

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Page 1000, APL loading, I waz here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Donas11:
1st come 1st Serve...
If you know, you know wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Mama I made it.....! i was here on the 1000th page...
Check my signature..

Now my APL remaining insha Allah..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Yaaaay!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by QDream(f): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2019
1000...nice!!!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2019
I was here 1000
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by acekid109(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2019
wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MrGifted: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Thank u.... Now for the sake of my admirers, I will need to explain something here (remember I don't beg for love wink )

Anyone close to me will know that on a very good day, the last thing I will do will be to honour a liazard with my reply but I needed to set things straight for these reasons:
1; I don't know what any other person on this thread is here for, but I'm just here to get "little serious info" and then catch my fun ( which makes a large part of me)
2: We all know how many people on this thread who postulate theories and when those clash, we all have a laff and move one.. Now mind u, whatever info I have dropped on this thread has always been from Nnpc officials even tho some may not be correct.. I drop them as they come.. cheesy . even if I have fabricated them, whose business is it? If u don't like my "lofty" attitude and post, what stops u from taking ur miserable self away from it? Must u reply? Because u feel u are savage?? U wan form savage on top savage?? Stupid.
My posts has no binding contract on ya neck.. Why not simply skip if u feel I'm writing gibberish? U feel u can pick on anyone? The way u talk down at those other people and get away with it? U must be an alien clown.
A lot of them shut people up because they feel they have common sense? Heehehehehe sense indeed . and we still dey here?

Now some patriarchal Heriot's on this thread will wantu practise their useless patriarchy here because they feel a woman should not be assertive? Whoever checks this people's IQ?

A lot of inferiority complex and Jealously will not allow majority of these heriots to see clearly..if u need some accolades... Meet me.. I will teach u to vibe... Now , I am someone who trends everywhere I go ( get it into ur thick heads) for good o. And I must keep trending.. U will see when we get to the towers , the original pepper them gang... I'm very sure a lot of them thick heads won't even have the guts to approach me face to face...hiding behind a faceless fora...

If u ever think I'm loud... Congrats... Watch out for the record breaking volume from now on.. If u think a silly post can suppress me, hehehe u are in a for a long thing!

Now to my haters.... U have an official association formed for u by me ( association OF ladyJ's matter hawkers, Aolmh) feel free to go pick ya forms from "Udeaki" grin

PS: I'm a whole Lotta mood... A lil preachy here, a lil roughy there, a lil shy here, a lil bold there, a lil cool here , a lil trendy there... A lil respectful here... A lil trashy there... Just gimme a vibe... We will flow

Una good morning this morning

I am counting my money and I can't hear you...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Hello everyone.

It’s Page 1000 already!!!

Wish you all success in all your endeavors.

God bless you all!

Peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.