Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4882722 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Swargu:
Please guys,

Do not do any Twitter hashtag, cos I am 100 sure those who didn't even apply or make it to interviews will hijack the movement and use it to cause mayhem that will spoil the chances of those who are still in the process..

It is my wish that you prosper and be in health even as your soul prospereth.

It's has not been up to 3,4,5, 6 months since the interview, alot of sorting and approvals will occur, this takes time trust me, with GMD and top management not even in Nigeria most times makes it even harder, the process is still on going, minor regularisation and approvals here and there needs to take place..

Take note that above 2 - 3k people will be absorbed, give them time to sort things out and make provisions... Calling NNPC out is only spoiling our chances and will make us look like rebellious employees even from the onset.. Please be properly guided and take these words into consideration.

What if they decide to yield to your calling out on Twitter and even agree that the whole thing is a sham and cancel the whole process, what will you do?..... You ain't gonna do shii. So please think twice.
above 2-3k? Kai broza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sulleymanimam(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Firstly, my elder sister's husband works with NNPC, my parent's neighbor was a very very top man in NNPC, though retired. Though my Source was different....

You guys may be hurt because of the thirst to get APL. I retire from talking even if I hear any news that looks first-hand or I get the deepest of information. Let's wait for GMD.

I truly was very confident of my Source, but I should have kept it though.

Sorry my people... Though APL won't take long, I won't say anything till you see it manifest raw.

Sorry ...

Your papa��

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 05, 2019
Are you guys protesters or applicants?

If its Multi national recruitment, would you protest like this?....Make una relax na.....Dont be a desperate penis looking for anyway out

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 1:53am On Oct 05, 2019
iammiracle1:

Things like this diminish my hope for a better Nigeria, 3 whole years? I was still trying to wrap my head around 18 months i heard earlier, NNPC has not recruited since 2012 (Xfire set that we know of, not back door parole) so for 7 years and counting people had not retired or moved on for them to urgently need new hands? I thought that as Buhari is the 2nd time petroleum minister that this would be different, that a new trend would be set in motion, but perhaps change is to be forever alien in our 59 yo country? SAD

As for those using peoples emotions to play tin-ko and catch trips by peddling false information remember there is God, just like the guy that promised to help connect to a job but only wanted to use the offer to trend, and clout, when nobody sent him, he vanished, same with people that drop random comments like my brother paid 50 million for slot and got APL hoping to scam desperate people, please desist from such.

Its very easy for those already established to advocate for silence & patience, or for those who have connection to feel relaxed but its hard mah no lie for those who hoped to use it as an opportunity to climb, but las las moving on is KEY.

PS- Anyone with good business opportunity offline/online please i am open to learn, earn and so any year NNPC decides to showface, person would have janded, married, had 3 kids, been in a better place and would give up one's slot for the less privileged, God bless us all.

You can dm me if you wanna earn with forex trading.. cool 30% returns every month. No scam zone

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 05, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Firstly, my elder sister's husband works with NNPC, my parent's neighbor was a very very top man in NNPC, though retired. Though my Source was different....

You guys may be hurt because of the thirst to get APL. I retire from talking even if I hear any news that looks first-hand or I get the deepest of information. Let's wait for GMD.

Sorry my people... Though APL won't take long, I won't say anything till you see it manifest raw.

Sorry ...

Wayray. One should even be wary of a colleague like you at a work place.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by berry007: 4:09am On Oct 05, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Sorry ...

The reason why this chat was created is to share any information regarding the recruitment process. I come on here from time to time to read different theories and so on, I know people just genuinely want to share whatever information they have gathered and was the whole essence of this group.

But there are people here who shut down every thing anybody says and some who postulate fake theories, I'm sure a lot of them didn't make it to the interview stage. You didn't do anything bad for sharing what you thought was right but your confidence tho. Lol.

APL will come, be it this year, next year, it will eventually come. I want it too as badly as the next person but what I will not do is insult people who give any kind of information, I just read and hope for the best.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 5:28am On Oct 05, 2019
He should have just said his source came in his dreams.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2019
Joker .... pls go get a life. Don’t ever call the name of Jesus in vain.

naijatruth2019:

Sorry ...

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 05, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Sorry ...

Clown

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2019
22General:
Don't worry... Nobody took you serious.
. Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:13am On Oct 05, 2019
I think when next someone comes up with this specific date of APL release ,especially those resounding it like a chorus...we should report such to the Mods.

I don't have time for these dramas ..ESM succeeded, He played himself then apologized, Naijatruth2019 same pattern. Soon it is gonna be the trend...Let this be the last of it's kind.You can drop an info just once and allow believe what they want...A faceless forum doesn't mean you should be shameless.

And for those carrying this 'APL release stuff ' to social media ,plz trend with caution lest it plays to someone's disadvantage...

Glorious weekend everyone.. Our testimony is on the way ,God's willing.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2019
Rahl444:
I think when next someone comes up with this specific date of APL release ,especially those resounding it like a chorus...we should report such to the Mods.

I don't have time for these dramas ..ESM succeeded, He played himself then apologized, Naijatruth2019 same pattern. Soon it is gonna be the trend...Let this be the last of it's kind.You can drop an info just once and allow believe what they want...A faceless forum doesn't mean you should be shameless.

And for those carrying this 'APL release stuff ' to social media ,plz trend with caution lest it plays to someone's disadvantage...

Glorious weekend everyone.. Our testimony is on the way ,God's willing.
Doesn't mean the person shud be 'someone that God will soon punish' grin. Imagine how he was calling Jesus upandan as if Jesus is the one sending mails.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Sorry ...

Smh. Jesus is also coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2019
Powersurge:

you need to go and read that tweet again. He was not talking about NNPC. He was talking about some other recruitment. Someone asked him what happened in that recruitment. So he was telling him. Not NNPC. Just felt like putting that straight.

grin

Is it crack?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Anyone can say whatever they feel like. Doubt what you wanna doubt and believe what you wanna believe. I have said it and I have said it.

This is the last Source to take on nairaland. Give this last Source a chance and see.

I still repeat: APL will be released on or before 4 October, 2019.

bro next time..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Yusol: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2019
I hope d whole recruitment will not end up like d Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) that has just been cancelled https://punchng.com/just-in-fg-stops-employment-in-nddc/

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2019
Yusol:
I hope d whole recruitment will not end up like d Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) that has just been cancelled https://punchng.com/just-in-fg-stops-employment-in-nddc/

Did you read the news at all? Was due process followed before the backyard recruitment? Did you see any advert of NDDC recruitment? Read and comprehend before spreading panic.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Sorry ...

Hahahahaha....I know you must be proud of yourself. I knew you were trolling. But please NEVER use the name above any other to troll. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

You can dm me if you wanna earn with forex trading.. cool 30% returns every month. No scam zone

I want to learn. What/ how much will it cost?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2019
The twitter thing has both its pro and cons, frankly it seems at this stage the cons outweigh the pros as rightly put by Ben we cant control the direction or narrative.

Henry shield's tweet made sense cos if you read through his other posts he spoke about other government jobs, but using hashtags that try to strong arm NNPC would most likely haunt us.

For those who come here and post 'go and get something doing with your lives GT's' should calm down, a lot of us here have jobs that can cater for our needs just that this job is much juicier.

Wetin dey my mind most na the audit of this recruitment process when APL comes out which seems totally impossible.

PS: naijatruth you can play ignorant but you knew exactly what you were doing. I hope the clout was enough for you.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2019
Black11:
The twitter thing has both its pro and cons, frankly it seems at this stage the cons outweigh the pros as rightly put by Ben we cant control the direction or narrative.

Henry shield's tweet made sense cos if you read through his other posts he spoke about other government jobs, but using hashtags that try to strong arm NNPC would most likely haunt us.

For those who come here and post 'go and get something doing with your lives GT's' should calm down, a lot of us here have jobs that can cater for our needs just that this job is much juicier.

Wetin dey my mind most na the audit of this recruitment process when APL comes out which seems totally impossible.

PS: naijatruth you can play ignorant but you knew exactly what you were doing. I hope the clout was enough for you.
Guy, I was doing what was right, but it didn't come out as planned . I was confident, but it bursted, that is why I couldn't give up despite criticisms. Meanwhile, APL will come out soon, but I will not be involved with dates....Sorry Elzackzacky, martinsfm, Arelemoni, Benflash, etc..... I truly didn't come here to joke, neither have I ever posted any such news before. I most time watch what people post....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sulleymanimam(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Guy, I was doing what was right, but it didn't come out as planned . I was confident, but it bursted, that is why I couldn't give up despite criticisms. Meanwhile, APL will come out soon, but I will not be involved with dates....Sorry Elzackzacky, martinsfm, Arelemoni, Benflash, etc..... I truly didn't come here to joke, neither have I ever posted any such news before. I most time watch what people post....
You should by now bury ur head in shame. Y are u still talking. It's like we are being lenient on dis mofos that come here nd lie even with the name of the most high. No let me change am for u ooo angry
Infact you, that ur sisters husband dat work in nnpc, that ur parents neighbor that is in a high place too in nnpc and every other person that is from wherever u come from are all very stupid angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2019
naijatruth2019:

See ehn, if you want us to take your apology seriously you need to tell us who your actual source was and at which point the info went sour exactly. Otherwise just spare us this your plenty explanation.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2019
naijatruth2019:
I like your courage!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Enjoy the beautiful weekend!!! You go enjoy yourselves in good spots.

We have beautiful fast food joints and relaxation centers.

Enjoy enjoy enjoy enjoy.....wow!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sulleymanimam:

You should by now bury ur head in shame. Y are u still talking. It's like we are being lenient on dis mofos that come here nd lie even with the name of the most high. No let me change am for u ooo angry
Infact you, that ur sisters husband dat work in nnpc, that ur parents neighbor that is in a high place too in nnpc and every other person that is from wherever u come from are all very stupid angry angry
Hope you have had a beautiful meal today.... Just look for a nice spot to flex and relax yourself .....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
This is obviously a joke to you.

I pity for you.

The deceit you have sown, you will reap!!!

naijatruth2019:
Hope you have had a beautiful meal today.... Just look for a nice spot to flex and relax yourself .....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nothing more, explains the truth of the Nigerian state.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
berry007:

The reason why this chat was created is to share any information regarding the recruitment process. I come on here from time to time to read different theories and so on, I know people just genuinely want to share whatever information they have gathered and was the whole essence of this group.

But there are people here who shut down every thing anybody says and some who postulate fake theories, I'm sure a lot of them didn't make it to the interview stage. You didn't do anything bad for sharing what you thought was right but your confidence tho. Lol.

APL will come, be it this year, next year, it will eventually come. I want it too as badly as the next person but what I will not do is insult people who give any kind of information, I just read and hope for the best.

You're a gem Bro. Exact same thoughts here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
poeticjustice:
This is obviously a joke to you.

I pity for you.

The deceit you have sown, you will reap!!!

I reap more peace and unstoppable joy because it is no deceit, but it didn't work out the way I believed it would.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
naijatruth2019:
for me i aint vexed.. i said it earlier.. its a government thing, things like this are not planned two weeks before the real date.. they would just wake up one day and say it should be released 2-5 days after. Not weeks before like your yours. One thing everyone is saying is that the list is ready

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
martinsfm:
for me i aint vexed.. i said it earlier.. its a government thing, things like this are not planned two weeks before the real date.. they would just wake up one day and say it should be released 2-5 days after. Not weeks before like your yours. One thing everyone is saying is that the list is ready
Correct guy!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.