Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4882641 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Guy, let's assume you were telling the truth. Other persons came up to speak that they were getting info contrary to urs but you kept on insisting you were correct as if your source was GMD or head of HR. It was same confidence that made EMS seem like a troll. I appreciate folks with sources who drop info here, Thank you so much, but pls don't come with a language that looks like you are GMD's firstborn. Please drop your info with phrases like: "I heard that...... ", "I was told.....". Something like what Panelyst did the other time......... real mature!
naijatruth2019:
Guy, I was doing what was right, but it didn't come out as planned . I was confident, but it bursted, that is why I couldn't give up despite criticisms. Meanwhile, APL will come out soon, but I will not be involved with dates....Sorry Elzackzacky, martinsfm, Arelemoni, Benflash, etc..... I truly didn't come here to joke, neither have I ever posted any such news before. I most time watch what people post....

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Eupado1:
Guy, let's assume you were telling the truth. Other persons came up to speak that they were getting info contrary to urs but you kept on insisting you were correct as if your source was GMD or head of HR. It was same confidence that made ESM seem like a troll. I appreciate folks with sources who drop info here, Thank you so much, but pls don't come with a language that looks like you are GMD's firstborn. Please drop your info with phrases like: "I heard that...... ", "I was told.....". Something like what Panelyst did the other time......... real mature!
Noted!! I take correction

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wallahi they should hold this APL till January like that bloke was saying earlier. December don too close for person to be losing year end bonuses.

If they can wait from July till October, what's 2 more months?

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Correct guy grin grin
Beeam:
Wallahi they should hold this APL till January like that bloke was saying earlier. December don too close for person to be losing year end bonuses.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Notification in December and resumption in January not bad.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
olaidefat:
speculations, wish or reliable info?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
speculations, wish or reliable info?
Just a wish.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Haltek:

I want to learn. What/ how much will it cost?
It my friend that does the trading. If you want to learn. He charges nothing less than 100k with 100% assurance. But not sure if you toking about trading with him.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sulleymanimam:

You should by now bury ur head in shame. Y are u still talking. It's like we are being lenient on dis mofos that come here nd lie even with the name of the most high. No let me change am for u ooo angry
Infact you, that ur sisters husband dat work in nnpc, that ur parents neighbor that is in a high place too in nnpc and every other person that is from wherever u come from are all very stupid angry angry
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Enjoy the beautiful weekend!!! You go enjoy yourselves in good spots.

We have beautiful fast food joints and relaxation centers.

Enjoy enjoy enjoy enjoy.....wow!!

Honestly, this guy is the king of clowns ... Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
olaidefat:

lol, the genie said you should make another wish, dis one is impossible cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jiang:

lol, the genie said you should make another wish, dis one is impossible cheesy
Do you have the one that is ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
olaidefat:

Do you have the one that is ?

Yeah, ur expectations should be much much lower, dat way d surprise will be mind blowing when it shows up.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jiang:

Yeah, ur expectations should be much much lower, dat way d surprise will be mind blowing when it shows up.
This guy, I have observed that you've been speaking in parables lately. This is in sharp contrast with your previous way of giving info, where you would say " expect APL in September...... " and the likes. Is there something you're not telling us?

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
NoHatred:
This guy, I have observed that you've been speaking in parables lately. This is in sharp contrast with your previous way of giving info, where you would say " expect APL in September...... " and the likes. Is there something you're not telling us?

I heard whispers, Thanos is coming soon.....with the infinity stones, Hope the guardians of d galaxy don't get on his way again Avengers should relax and face other things for now.

SEMPUMPING I got a space ship for us woh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lil9333: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Who has noticed that the nnpc careers website can no longer be reached? Could this mean something?�
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lil9333:
Who has noticed that the nnpc careers website can no longer be reached? Could this mean something?�
I just checked mine. It is still going through.
Guess it's your network.

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lil9333: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Fredkio:

I just checked mine. It is still going through.
Guess it's your network.

Cheers

I just checked again, network was messing with me. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by krisjnr007: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Truth or lie I don't know but the rumor making rounds in the towers is that the new GMD NNPC groups, want to jettison this recruitment exercise on the grounds that it was marred with irregularities. On my own, I can not substantiate any compromise on the excercise, but I reliably heard that after we(NiG masses) finished our own interview section, a few person were hand picked for a special interview.

If you can recall Mekanti Baru was running things fast fast ,but since Mele Kyari assumed office, things has slowed down. Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
krisjnr007:
Truth or lie I don't know but the rumor making rounds in the towers is that the new GMD NNPC groups, want to jettison this recruitment exercise on the grounds that it was marred with irregularities. On my own, I can not substantiate any compromise on the excercise, but I reliably heard that after we(NiG masses) finished our own interview section, a few person were hand picked for a special interview.

If you can recall Mekanti Baru was running things fast fast ,but since Mele Kyari assumed office, things has slowed down. Why?

The end part of your message is actually playing with my belly button!

The question we have been asking is the same you are asking. It sounds as if one is "dribbling backwards"

Well, going by the selected being handpicked for interview, I don't think it is enough reason to cancelthe recruitment. A proper investigation could be carried out to look into that.

Going by kyari's profile as a man of integrity, that could be fixed... I hope "Nigeria" isn't bigger than him.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
krisjnr007:

Please keep the rumour to yourself if you don't have facts. Thanks.

What is the point of spreading the rumour any further?

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fenesa1: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
krisjnr007:

Keep it to yourself
We cannot can any thing again...
Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
I began to wonder, who ya all concerned about bonuses, work for?
Beeam:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
krisjnr007:

Our efforts will not be in vain. I had to leave my job for 3 days; embarked on the longest journey since 2011 and witnessed a road accident where many people lost their lives.
Let's hope for the best!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
May our effort be crowned brother,I know it will, I see this recruitment ending in praise for most folk here. longest journey i ever waka too.
olaidefat:

Our efforts will not be in vain. I had to leave my job for 3 days; embarked on the longest journey since 2011 and witnessed a road accident where many people lost their lives.
Let's hope for the best!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BasDost: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
krisjnr007:

I can corroborate the second point of your first paragraph based on two personal experiences. First I happened to run across a person of high repute (well connected in the current government) who told me they were informed by a family member of mine that I had participated in the interviews conducted by the NNPC. When I acknowledged my participation, the person asked me if it were the first or second interview. I was dumbfounded and just said the interview conducted by the corporation. Later on, my insinuations based on that question pointed out to me that there “might” have been another interview session apart from the official one most of us particpated in.

Second a friend of mine gisted me about how one of his friends, whose dad is a GGM at the corporation, had not been shortlisted for the interview but ended up getting an interview call-up (not sure if it was the one we partcipated in or not) after his dad’s intervention.

Despite the irregularities that there “might” have been in the recruitment process, I really have so much good belief in it and it has been so from the onset. I strongly believe that merit will be hugely rewarded. The perpetual silence from the corporation and total lack of credible (100% reliable) information from so many individual sources of ours, I’m sure, is what is eating us all. I just hope we get closure anytime soon, prayerfully sooner than we expect, so that we can all move on with our lives be it a sucessful or unsuccesful outcome.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
How slick! shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by krisjnr007: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
BasDost:

I can corroborate the second point of your first paragraph based on two personal experiences. First I happened to run across a person of high repute (well connected in the current government) who told me they were informed by a family member of mine that I had participated in the interviews conducted by the NNPC. When I acknowledged my participation, the person asked me if it were the first or second interview. I was dumbfounded and just said the interview conducted by the corporation. Later on, my insinuations based on that question pointed out to me that there “might” have been another interview session apart from the official one most of us particpated in.

Second a friend of mine gisted me about how one of his friends, whose dad is a GGM at the corporation, had not been shortlisted for the interview but ended up getting an interview call-up (not sure if it was the one we partcipated in or not) after his dad’s intervention.

Despite the irregularities that there “might” have been in the recruitment process, I really have so much good belief in it and it has been so from the onset. I strongly believe that merit will be hugely rewarded. The perpetual silence from the corporation and total lack of credible (100% reliable) information from so many individual sources of ours, I’m sure, is what is eating us all. I just hope we get closure anytime soon, prayerfully sooner than we expect, so that we can all move on with our lives be it a sucessful or unsuccesful outcome.

Your take is as good as mine. Let's pray and wait
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2019
Jiang:

I heard whispers, Thanos is coming soon.....with the infinity stones, Hope the guardians of d galaxy don't get on his way again Avengers should relax and face other things for now.

SEMPUMPING I got a space ship for us woh

But wo ogbeni how can you be crushing on someone you haven't seen?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 3:44am On Oct 06, 2019
olaidefat:

Not bad at all.

The Corporation would've captured New Staff Training and all the allowances in the 2020 budget. Most importantly, the rejigging currently going on in the CHQ and some subsidiaries will allow for proper placement of staff and postings.

However, lets remain prayerful, lots happening underground. But, hopefully rational reasoning will prevail.

Cheers.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 4:05am On Oct 06, 2019
Hi Guys,

For those contemplating a protest, you are at liberty to. But, what is your premise?
Some of the people that even saw there names in the 'leaked list' of successful applicants for the DPR 2016 recruitment but were not contacted are still there waiting to be called in some sort of second batch recruitment. In this case, nothing has been done that you can even prove.

Know this, in rebellion, the agitators are usually always the fall guys, even when the cause has been achieved. You may just be fighting for people who already know for sure they are getting in.

And oh, never make the mistake of thinking you are 'faceless', lol.

Some of us have been rebels in workplaces and other settings alike, e no dey pay like that. grin

Lets be patient and engage in other things, what will be will be!

Cheers.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2019
Tjayelbee:
Hi Guys,

For those contemplating a protest, you are at liberty to. But, what is your premise?
Some of the people that even saw there names in the 'leaked list' of successful applicants for the DPR 2016 recruitment but were not contacted are still there waiting to be called in some sort of second batch recruitment. In this case, nothing has been done that you can even prove.

Know this, in rebellion, the agitators are usually always the fall guys, even when the cause has been achieved. You may just be fighting for people who already know for sure they are getting in.

And oh, never make the mistake of thinking you are 'faceless', lol.

Some of us have been rebels in workplaces and other settings alike, e no dey pay like that. grin

Lets be patient and engage in other things, what will be will be!

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.