Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,762 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4869475 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sohot1(m): 12:12am On Nov 25, 2019
A quick update on the court case I read some minutes ago in the news.... This is not to dampen anybody's moral as we all know the jobless Olajengbesi will not go near winning this case. More grace to us as we patiently wait on God to give us the best...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 25, 2019
Sohot1:
A quick update on the court case I read some minutes ago in the news.... This is not to dampen anybody's moral as we all know the jobless Olajengbesi will not go near winning this case. More grace to us as we patiently wait on God to give us the best...
The court case against NNPC is dead. Very dead in Jesus name. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Sohot1:
He has lost the case since....

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2019
Expect your APLs

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 12:46am On Nov 25, 2019
It seems your fingers are itchy for no good reason. Don't you have manners? What warranted your very cynical and irrational comments towards my post. Don't push it, I have always respected myself on this thread, don't get carried away because this is a presumably faceless forum. You have been warned..

MI6:

Noted. Like i said, your sauce is stale since process has moved. Why not focus on giving info that is relevant now. If you dont have any info that can be shared because “not every info can be shared as i will learn with time”, then by all means just stay quiet and view the thread as a guest!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 2:28am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 5:19am On Nov 25, 2019
Biaso:
It seems your fingers are itchy for no good reason. Don't you have manners? What warranted your very cynical and irrational comments towards my post. Don't push it, I have always respected myself on this thread, don't get carried away because this is a presumably faceless forum. You have been warned..

Just ignore him...from his response to your posts,I think he must have been drunk or sick ...Unless he is another Gbriels that forces people to reveal their infos. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tufreshbaba: 5:28am On Nov 25, 2019
this is becoming serious but the wait would be worth it

Sohot1:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 5:54am On Nov 25, 2019
Sohot1:

Thanks for the kind words. Please can you share the link to that news. I could not see it online. What u have up there is showing pdf - read only. Looking weird.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 25, 2019
Chukkkz:

Thanks for the kind words. Please can you share the link to that news. I could not see it online. What u have up there is showing pdf - read only. Looking weird. Its also wonderful to know its ur second post on this thread.
https://newsexpressngr.com/news/87021-Court-reaffirms-order-stopping-NNPC-job-recruitment
bad news oh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 6:01am On Nov 25, 2019
inrainbows:
https://newsexpressngr.com/news/87021-Court-reaffirms-order-stopping-NNPC-job-recruitment
bad news oh

Lols...that is old news. Did you read that before replying. Your response is shocking

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 6:05am On Nov 25, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Constantee: 6:11am On Nov 25, 2019
I dont know if anyone is thinking what i am thinking, the fact that the news ended with "He adjourned the matter until October 29, this year for hearing" is a clear indication that someone just reposted this news and added today's date to it, the whole news is exactly the one we read last month, word for word. The 're-affirming' added to it was just to scare we hopeful. Was it yesterday they held another court session or Saturday for someone to be posting news of one yeye reaffirming on Monday morning.
Local men and women, APL is at our doorstep..

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 6:17am On Nov 25, 2019
Constantee:
I dont know if anyone is thinking what i am thinking, the fact that the news ended with "He adjourned the matter until October 29, this year for hearing" is a clear indication that someone just reposted this news and added today's date to it, the whole news is exactly the one we read last month, word for word. The 're-affirming' added to it was just to scare we hopeful. Was it yesterday they held another court session or Saturday for someone to be posting news of one yeye reaffirming on Monday morning.

grin grin l don't why people will waste their time to mk other Nigerian feel bad.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 6:35am On Nov 25, 2019
alpacino94:

IQ test
Comprehension
Reasoning.

No Maths. That's for sure.
Thank you for your time and response
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:35am On Nov 25, 2019
Constantee:
Abi there are two courts hearing the case with different adjournment dates ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2019
Sohot1:

I later found it was carried by News agency of nigeria and Gazette. I wonder why a court will wait till Feb to pass judgement on sth like this and may not seat on that date sef. The court case would not deter the recruitment from concluding this week. The Minister of Petroleum has given his approval and the GMD already gave his word on closing out the recruitment.

#ExpectYourAPLS

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2019
Sohot1:
you copied the news from the website, and edit with pdf, so you can add Feb 2020...it's not only stale but fake news..now I'm in support of that Lai's bill...Ppl like yu should be behind bars for a very long time...someday you go enter kirikiri for vacation...till then yu deserved a life ban on NL.... Take dis early morning curse, may you never know peace or joy, you shall keep doing this for the rest of your miserable life....AMEN!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2019
You re not expecting APL . I checked all ur post on Nairaland.

Sohot1:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2019
GeniusOla:

Maybe this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nan.ng/news/court-reaffirms-order-stopping-nnpc-job-recruitment/amp/

Credence to nuttybynatures pal for this info.
Time and time again, it appears this court may never seat.
I never take that dude serious...nnpc case wey no dey any local news channel....but na only him dey go d the court...make dem release APL jare....make everybody go locate dem bearing....

Good morning bro...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Amen in Jesus Name

Teaser4:
you copied the news from the website, and edit with pdf, so you can add Feb 2020...it's not only stale but fake news..now I'm in support of that Lai's bill...Ppl like yu should be behind bars for a very long time...someday you go enter kirikiri for vacation...till then yu deserved a life ban on NL.... Take did early morning curse, may you never know peace or joy, you shall keep doing this for the rest of your life....AMEN!!!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Constantee: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Lol
souljar:

Abi there are two courts hearing the case with different adjournment dates ni grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Pay attention oh.... Https://newsexpressngr.com/news/87021-Court-reaffirms-order-stopping-NNPC-job-recruitment

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sohot1(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Chukkkz:

Thanks for the kind words. Please can you share the link to that news. I could not see it online. What u have up there is showing pdf - read only. Looking weird.

https://www.nan.ng/news/court-reaffirms-order-stopping-nnpc-job-recruitment/

PS: it's showing PDF because I wanted to show the content for those who might not want to click the link but later realised that it was to heavy for Nairaland upload hence, the screenshot of the PDF I saved it with from the website.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2019
Contradicting news....whack job...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen be prepared for APL. I pray most people get's it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2019

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sohot1(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2019
Teaser4:
you copied the news from the website, and edit with pdf, so you can add Feb 2020...it's not only stale but fake news..now I'm in support of that Lai's bill...Ppl like yu should be behind bars for a very long time...someday you go enter kirikiri for vacation...till then yu deserved a life ban on NL.... Take did early morning curse, may you never know peace or joy, you shall keep doing this for the rest of your life....AMEN!!!!!

Hello,
Everything you said up here is false. I could have chosen to ignore you but for decision to say some wrong prayers for yourself and your generation unborn. May it come to pass in your lives in Jesus name.

The fact that I didn't trigger trouble in anyway and you chose to do this, wisdom will forever be far from you..... Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2019
Na dem dey behind d fake news...see poor editing job...their yansh don open...if yu like believe...na yu sabi...the Nan website na d new cover up...but the mistake on the previous link burst their yansh....put 2 plus 2 together gives you 4....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2019
I don't reply trolls...it's Monday morning...
..nnpc or not...my life dey on the right path....get a life asshole....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sohot1(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2019
Chukkkz:

I later found it was carried by News agency of nigeria and Gazette. I wonder why a court will wait till Feb to pass judgement on sth like this and may not seat on that date sef. The court case would not deter the recruitment from concluding this week. The Minister of Petroleum has given his approval and the GMD already gave his word on closing out the recruitment.

#ExpectYourAPLS

You are right bro. The news was carried by the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)....

We hope for the best!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.