Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4865888 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2019
Teaser4:
I never take that dude serious...nnpc case wey no dey any local news channel....but na only him dey go d the court...make dem release APL jare....make everybody go locate dem bearing....

Good morning bro...

Morning boss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2019
Teaser4:
you copied the news from the website, and edit with pdf, so you can add Feb 2020...it's not only stale but fake news..now I'm in support of that Lai's bill...Ppl like yu should be behind bars for a very long time...someday you go enter kirikiri for vacation...till then yu deserved a life ban on NL.... Take dis early morning curse, may you never know peace or joy, you shall keep doing this for the rest of your miserable life....AMEN!!!!!
this is wrong oh. He was right. It was published by Nan and he opened it in reading mode for pdf download.. Nawa oh. Desperation

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Please leave the dude....Expect your APLs

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DezZed(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2019
Pls let's stop populating this thread with irrelevant news and unnecessary "savage" attacks against perceived negative comments. Move on if you don't like the comment. Not every comment deserves a response.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2019
What has become of that fellow called Cliffwoods and his alleged APL? Was he just being stupid and weird? Dude sounded credible all along till that act

Strange people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2019
Alhamdulillahi ala kulli hal! morning hopefuls!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Jarrow:
What has become of that fellow called Cliffwoods and his alleged APL? Was he just being stupid and weird? Dude sounded credible all along till that act

Boss, greetings.
No be Cliffwoods post the "alleged" APL for NL oo!
Na Artexexes.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JaaizTech: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2019
qwertyboss:
Alhamdulilahi
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2019
Jarrow:

...lol .it was contract APL .He got contract job..
He maybe part of this exercise shaa.But he wan use the contract work take hold body first. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2019
I agree with. Starve them. Don't respond. Na dem go tire.

DezZed:
Pls let's stop populating this thread with irrelevant news and unnecessary "savage" attacks against perceived negative comments. Move on if you don't like the comment. Not every comment deserves a response.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2019
helpedboy:

Boss, greetings.
No be Clifford post the "alleged" APL for NL oo!
Na Artexexes.
yeah Artrxexes posted fake APL but cliffwoods claimed he got APL and job from NNPC too...it was later found out to be contract stuff.If at all he was even saying the truth.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2019
qwertyboss:
This is becoming irritating!.Buh lemme keep mute shaa grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2019
Teaser4:
you copied the news from the website, and edit with pdf, so you can add Feb 2020...it's not only stale but fake news..now I'm in support of that Lai's bill...Ppl like yu should be behind bars for a very long time...someday you go enter kirikiri for vacation...till then yu deserved a life ban on NL.... Take dis early morning curse, may you never know peace or joy, you shall keep doing this for the rest of your miserable life....AMEN!!!!!
You just placed a curse on yourself, this is what you get when you jump into conclusions without verification. Someone just confirmed that it was no edited work.

Now you might feel that there's no problem, you better reconcile the present, else you create a stumbling block for your self in the future. There's power in the tongue.

Now whether he's right or wrong, you have no right to say those words. He who curses, can never go free, you become a prison warden

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2019
StephenEA:

You just placed a curse on yourself, this is what you get when you jump into conclusions without verification. Someone just confirmed that it was no edited work.

Now you might feel that there's no problem, you better reconcile the present, else you create a stumbling block for your self in the future. There's power in the tongue.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=Teaser4 post=84342632][/quote]

Smiles... I do understand. You don't judge strength with words, you only display your depravity, so I do understand you. Take care of yourself, you need help

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2019
get off my mention for your own good.......
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2019
Rahl444:
This is becoming irritating!.Buh lemme keep mute shaa grin
calm down!
that post translate to " I thank God what ever the situation or condition "

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2019
Teaser4:
get off my mention for your own good.......
Smiles... My bro, I am qualified to be called your friend, a friend is someone that tells you the truth, whether you like it or not.

Smiles...

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2019
Teaser4:

Has it gotten to this level? Seriously? Laying curses because someone posted something you don't like?

Many of you invest so much time and energy on this recruitment.

I just hope some of you don't commit suicide when the APL finally comes and you are not recruited.

Like I always say, APL will not drop this year.

Expect APL by March next year.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2019
Grupo:

Has it gotten to this level? Seriously? Laying curses because someone posted something you don't like?

I just hope some of you don't commit suicide when the APL finally comes and you are not recruited.

Expect APL this week

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2019
I'll just jejely be reporting anybody that posts anything, I mean anything we have already seen on this thread b4, be it advice, false notification, praise, curse, bantery, soliloquy, hopes, comments quoting the aforementioned, etc. I'll excuse myself from work and report them. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Grupo:

Lol
You just made me laugh real hard. So you went through all this stress just to tell us apl will be dropping next year? It is well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Blessedmo: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2019
What's your source pls. Care to share?
Grupo:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2019
StephenEA:

Smiles... My bro, I am qualified to be called your friend, a friend is someone that tells you the truth, whether you like it or not.

Smiles...
my brother...if 2 say you take time follow my post wella, yu go see the glitch...but no..you didn't ...I attached two screenshots to support my claims...I dey busy now sef, its Monday morning.. you no dey tell me any truth bro....I react based on his post...

make we just bone this thing...make we no derail the thread.....

good morning
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Teaser4:
my brother...if 2 say you take time follow my post wella, yu go see the glitch...but no..you didn't ...I attached two screenshots to support my claims...I dey busy now sef, its Monday morning.. you no dey tell me any truth bro....I react based on his post...

make we just bone this thing...make we no derail the thread.....

good morning

K then, we end it here.
Good morning, have a good day

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2019
souljar:
I'll just jejely be reporting anybody that posts anything, I mean anything we have already seen on this thread b4, be it advice, false notification, praise, curse, bantery, soliloquy, hopes, comments quoting the aforementioned, etc. I'll excuse myself from work and report them. undecided

Smiles...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2019
APL is dropping this year!!! APL must drop this year.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2019
Information reaching me says the IT Department is already working on dispatching the notifications.

Also, that successful candidates will most likely be notified this week.

Wish you all success.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by haywhy80: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2019
Teaser4:

Hello Sir,
If the guy offends you, kindly forgive. On a more serious note, this is not needed here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Nairanema:
Information reaching me says the IT Department is already working on dispatching the notifications.

Also, that successful candidates will most likely be notified this week.

Wish you all success.
Information reaching you from where?

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2019
Chukkkz:

Expect APL this week

If you bet your money that APL will be out this week, you will lose your money.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2019
Blessedmo:
What's your source pls. Care to share?

Common sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.