Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,252 members, 7,910,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:55 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4890308 Views)

NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2024 / Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ricodine: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
simplebb:

This one thick oooo.....

Thank God dem put me for 8am jejely.

No wonder my 10am friend talk say science class na scam as dude no see Thomas Edison for light bulb question.....

Boss thanks for sharing, learnt one or two things too.

God dey sha

Last last, we go dey alright.

It's my pleasure. Surely we go dey alright! grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonCina(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
1samm:
that ICT question abt which of d following holds an output device and d other one abt a system that allows multiple users to use one computer at d see time and d yeye English question abt d right spelling of PRIVILEGES

I had a question on which of the options was both input & output device but mine didn't have the "spelling of PRIVILEGES" question o!
It seems we all didn't have the same sets of questions.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonCina(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
1samm:
the 8am questions too get small comma sef!..how abt d questions wen talk abt relationship btw letters with options but without any statements!

I didn't have this question either.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Swargu:
Hahaha, yesterday it was very cheap and simple, today people are beginning to small small errors here and there... By Wednesday you will realize you performed close to average..

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonCina(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
ennyj01:

grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
angry

Anybody who speaks about aptitude answers AGAIN ON THIS THREAD WILL BE BANNED!!!

Haba wetin be ur problem, d thing don pass, go google d answer for one corner & stop making our hearts almost leap out of our throat because of your guessing games

You should not cross me woh, I have a very black goat + a dark cat & some red clothes

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by HABRUZZY(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jiang:
angry

Anybody who speaks about aptitude answers AGAIN ON THIS THREAD WILL BE BANNED!!!

Haba wetin be ur problem, d thing don pass, go google d answer for one corner & stop making our hearts almost leap out of our throat because of your guessing games
I tire ooo school blood still exist in some people
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Arinze1993: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Swargu:
Hahaha, yesterday it was very cheap and simple, today people are beginning to small small errors here and there... By Wednesday you will realize you performed close to average..
I don't think anyone from 10am batch said the questions were cheap. It was tricky, like they were playing mind games. Even me wey no good for math at a point wished all the questions were math. I just hope I get the opportunity to redeem myself at the interview.
By the way, NYC one guys , I have learnt a lot. Whoever thought that OSADEBEY was the wrong answer. CHAI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Swargu:

Hahhahahahahahaha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
simplebb:

It is time sharing.... Multiple users to use one system at the same time.
God bless you
I didn't just want to argue

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sandieeee(f): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
1samm:
stop purposely being an IDIOT!!..just bcus someone said a test is simple doesn't mean he expects a perfect score!!..failing a few questions doesn't change that fact!!.....and bye the way TAKING PLEASURE AT SOMEONE'S FAILINGS IS SIMPLY WITCHCRAFT!!

lol, it's like you were among those shouting simple yesterday and mind your language this is a public space. Any Enugu person here

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmieachichi: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Greetings brave warriors from the battle of nnpc CBT, if 26 million applicants applied and approximately 60,000 applicants were called for CBT, how many will be called for interview I believe the estimated numbers will give an idea of the numbers to be called for interviews.

Ladies and gentlemen, from previous experience about govt recruitments, it's after test the orders from above and special forces becomes active irrespective of ur score/merit from CBT...so buckle up people, the race is about to be competitive

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
Yeah yeah wink
Sandieeee:

lol, it's like you were among those shouting simple yesterday and mind your language this is a public space. Any Enugu person here

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Sandieeee:

ya u r right my apologies everyone!!...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
emmieachichi:
Greetings brave warriors from the battle of nnpc CBT, if 26 million applicants applied and approximately 60,000 applicants were called for CBT, how many will be called for interview I believe the estimated numbers will give an idea of the numbers to be called for interviews.

Ladies and gentlemen, from previous experience about govt recruitments, it's after test the orders from above and special forces becomes active irrespective of ur score/merit from CBT...so buckle up people, the race is about to be competitive

26million people did not apply. It was fake news. Less than 1 million did. Did you see anyone with a 7 digit registration number?

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
1samm:
stop purposely being an IDIOT!!..just bcus someone said a test is simple doesn't mean he expects a perfect score!!..failing a few questions doesn't change that fact!!.....and bye the way TAKING PLEASURE AT SOMEONE'S FAILINGS IS SIMPLY WITCHCRAFT!!
Zzz
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by callmemercy(f): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ginalex:
Yours and mine were exactly the same... Even the compound interest question sef no get answer... Osadebey naim me sef choose o because all others had one thing or the other to do with with politics na only osadebey be the musician wey dey inside.... Who tell you say the answer dey wrong undecided

For the impediment question na over dependence on oil na... Way before corruption start to fly about, oil wahala don dey teytey

Me I picked corruption o grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by callmemercy(f): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
Arinze1993:

I don't think anyone from 10am batch said the questions were cheap. It was tricky, like they were playing mind games. Even me wey no good for math at a point wished all the questions were math. I just hope I get the opportunity to redeem myself at the interview.
By the way, NYC one guys , I have learnt a lot. Whoever thought that OSADEBEY was the wrong answer. CHAI

The 10am batch questions looked outright simple, but you need to look deeper honestly.
I can't even remember the option I picked for the osadebey question.
The question that got me angry was the Soviet Union ish.
Then another question which was asked: when was the first legislative council in Nigeria formed?
When my dad told me the answer to the neo-colonialism question, I almost felt like crying

But anyways, it is done. Let the name of the Lord be glorified.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dbauz(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
ofurufu:

26million people did not apply. It was fake news. Less than 1 million did. Did you see anyone with a 7 digit registration number?
Now am getting confused.... Please a quick question, I did not log in myself 4 d test... Was it d examination number or application Id dat was used to login 4 d test
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
1samm:
the 8am questions too get small comma sef!..how abt d questions wen talk abt relationship btw letters with options but without any statements!
Yes, two questions like that
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dabiko(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
You guys should please calm down with the questions review. I believe everyone has learnt one or two things already. Let’s forge ahead and discuss when we’re likely to get a feedback.

One thing I know for sure is that the test yesterday appeared easy because they’re things you’re pretty much familiar with. However, choosing the right answer was the major issue. In my opinion anyone that scores between 40-45/60 did well and will most likely be called for the next stage.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
dbauz:

Now am getting confused.... Please a quick question, I did not log in myself 4 d test... Was it d examination number or application Id dat was used to login 4 d test

I did not mention logging in for the test in my post.

The registration number is the number below your bar code or the number in your application slip or the application success email. Check the email you received after application in March.

The examination number is the centre+seat number which is only on the test invite (email and portal before test) ad which is also the one you used to log in.

For test login purposes, it is the exam number that you would have typed to login. It is also your exam registration number.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofurufu(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
dabiko:
You guys should please calm down with the questions review. I believe everyone has learnt one or two things already. Let’s forge ahead and discuss when we’re likely to get a feedback.

One thing I know for sure is that the test yesterday appeared easy because they’re things you’re pretty much familiar with. However, choosing the right answer was the major issue. In my opinion anyone that scores between 40-45/60 did well and will most likely be called for the next stage.

I think so too. I think anyone that scores 40 or above stands a very good chance of making it to the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Swargu:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nickae: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
My prayer for everyone is that God who is Almighty, Most high, Over and Above ALL will oversee this process so that those who truly performed well will be called for the Interview.

There is no need to worry about what you got right or wrong...It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by terpenoid(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
The questions actually look easy but very tricking,
We hope to see our names on the lost coming out soon..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dbauz(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
ofurufu:

I did not mention logging in for the test in my post.

The registration number is the number below your bar code or the number in your application slip or the application success email. Check the email you received after application in March.

The examination number is the centre+seat number which is only on the test invite (email and portal before test) ad which is also the one you used to log in.

For test login purposes, it is the exam number that you would have typed to login. It is also your exam registration number.
Tanks bro... U jst saved a life, tot I wrote d exam 4 anoda person wit a wrong exam number.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
The annoying part was those past questions published by Naijabook store. Past questions sellers are scammers!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Who answered that standard English expression

All of them like bush meat
He got his wife pregnant
Bla bla

That question hold me for throat

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Who answered that standard English expression

All of them like bush meat
He got his wife pregnant
Bla bla

That question hold me for throat

I chose he put her in a family way cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.