Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4890123 Views)

NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2024 / Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2019
If you don't know the exact content of your CV you may not find it easy to cross through the interview stage.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2019
simplebb:

Well suggested considering the post test decisions, you know a lot of things will be considered.

To me, they might decide to first release test scores before calling for interview and they might not.

NNPC has shown seriousness with this recruitment, updating every stage of the recruitment on Twitter and several national dailies, I didn't even expect us to write test as early as June after application closed towards March ending considering the long time frame of government organizations recruitment (DPR own be like 2 yrs course lol).

So on that note, July ending at max we should have update on interview.

We pray they don't suspend it like the 2012 own.

P.S: It's good to start preparation early.

A major event that may slow down the process is change of NNPC GMD.

If GMD is changed with Buhari's second coming (which I doubt) it may slow the process. Change of GMD could mean the new GMD will reorganize the departments and top management, including the COO Services, who is the highest executive sponsor of this recruitment. This may lead to this recruitment falling in priority for some time.

Change of government stopped the 2014 recruitment they were doing.

Another potential event that could cause delay, perhaps even cancellation, is presidential assent of PIGB, which unbundles NNPC into 2 different companies. Depending on whether it will take immediate effect or there will be a transition period that could be up to a year, this recruitment may be suspended or even canceled is NNPC is split sooner. You guys should hope the recruitment is completed before this happens.

The Bill was sent to the president last year but he rejected it and the Senate has made amendments and ready to be returned to the President for assent.

You may hope that the incoming NASS does not give it an immediate priority or the president rejects it again or there is a relatively long transition period (eg a year) if signed now.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2019
1samm:
over 20 lines of cluelessness!!...d info from previous test means a lot to me bcus I m learning.. if it doesn't mean anything to u just quietly skip it and move on!!.It's not like d discussions will prevent next stage info from appearing on d thread wen it comes and for your information this is a public forum for people with diverse interests. those that a certain comment interests will respond and those that it doesn't should ignore it simple! so stop acting like this is your WhatsApp group with you as d admin!!
One chilled hollandia yoghurt for you cheesy cheesy.... They should go and do admin in their various whatsapp groups that they created...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oceanized25(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2019
The federal character form of selection that allows all state to have almost equal employment chances,does it get broken down to L.G.A's,were let's say,a state was giving 20 slots,almost all the lga in the state will be having atleast one candidate?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Ginalex:
One chilled hollandia yoghurt for you cheesy cheesy.... They should go and do admin in their various whatsapp groups that they created...
thanks brotherly!!...or is it sisterly?!!...LOLZz!!..I receive d yogurt with 2 hands!! grin
Ginalex:
thanks brotherly!!...or is it sisterly?!!...LOLZz!!..I receive d yogurt with 2 hands!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2019
just saw a claim by thisday newspaper that d office of maikanti barau sent to dem dat a probe into technical glitches during d exams has been launched for those who were timed out b4 d end of their test and they will be assessed fairly based on the questions they answered b4 being logged out;!!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by spencekat(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2019
ifylanks:
i am experienced hire and i have recieved my notification.
It was inadequate certification that disqualified me.It is well,just that I want to positively escape from this private job I am currently doing.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2019
Jarus:

If GMD is changed with Buhari's second coming (which I doubt) it may slow the process. Change of GMD could mean the new GMD will reorganize the departments and top management, including the COO Services, who is the highest executive sponsor of this recruitment. This may lead to this recruitment falling in priority for some time.

Another potential event that could cause delay, perhaps even cancellation, is presidential assent of PIGB, which unbundles NNPC into 2 different companies. Depending on whether it will take immediate effect or there will be a transition period that could be up to a year, this recruitment may be suspended or even canceled is NNPC is split sooner. You guys should hope the recruitment is completed before this happens.

The Bill was sent to the president last year but he rejected it and the Senate has made amendments and ready to be returned to the President for assent.

You may hope that the incoming NASS does not give it an immediate priority or the preaident rejects it again or there is a relatively long transitiom period (eg a year) if signed now

Thanks for the input Oga Jarus.

Two major events, I know anything government there are always intricacies....

On the leadership, Baru has done well since his inception as GMD NNPC, was even commended sometimes ago by the first GMD of the corporation Sir Marinho, though there is still more to do as regards NNPC profitability. He might still be retained the same way Emefiele was retained (though this is two totally different organizations, and I don't know the politics that goes on in there) but his chances of carrying on are quite strong.

On the Unbundling, that is one big factor. one can only hope if the president assent to it, the implementation should not be immediate cos that would definitely slow down the recruitment as they will need to put a lot of things in order.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibrahim099: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2019
1samm:
just saw a claim by thisday newspaper that d office of maikanti barau sent to dem dat a probe into technical glitches during d exams has been launched for those who were timed out b4 d end of their test and they will be assessed fairly based on the questions they answered b4 being logged out;!!
That is correct, he said that.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2019
simplebb:

Thanks for the input Oga Jarus.

Two major events, I know anything government there are always intricacies....

On the leadership, Baru has done well since his inception as GMD NNPC, was even commended sometimes ago by the first GMD of the corporation Sir Marinho, though there is still more to do as regards NNPC profitability. He might still be retained the same way Emefiele was retained (though this is two totally different organizations, and I don't know the politics that goes on in there) but his chances of carrying on are quite strong.

On the Unbundling, that is one big factor. one can only hope if the president assent to it, the implementation should not be immediate cos that would definitely slow down the recruitment as they will need to put a lot of things in order.

I agree there is a very high chance that Buhari retains the GMD.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Tenshades:

Same as portharcourt @ Evinok Connection center... I no sure say we reach 400 (all batches together)

You saw the list? Or people where told to speak Ufom ufom yang to show they were from Calabar?

I wrote in this Evinok, did you see me?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Amedak(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2019
I heard that its only one centre for the interview which is Abuja. How true is this house? Are they going to pay people for transport?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2019
datascience:

You saw the list? Or people where told to speak Ufom ufom yang to show they were from Calabar?

I saw you brotherly!!...the one with d 3ft long Osama beard right?! grin
datascience:

I saw you brotherly!!...the one with d 3ft long Osama beard right?!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2019
please help!!...My comment always appears twice!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Amedak:
I heard that its only one centre for the interview which is Abuja. How true is this house? Are they going to pay people for transport?

Yea interview is only conducted in the Towers.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tenshades(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2019
datascience:

Who I Wan recognize na... Lol
Actually, I was for 10am so I saw d population of those who entered by 9am...the queue from d gate kissed the T junction to d main road where police vehicle was parked... And that same length was applicable to my batch too cos I was at the back end of d queue.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Any Engineering/ Computer Science or other trainees that have done dragnet would have most likely mocked that test; especially the quantitative.

Chukeg:
Guy you re correct. Anyone that has ever written DRAGNET exams will know that today's questions are primary questions

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Macgyver1:

Yea interview is only conducted in the Towers.
Do they pay for logistics when invited for interview?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

I'm not sure.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
Macgyver1:

I'm not sure.
Okay
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
Greatken007:
If you don't know the exact content of your CV you may not find it easy to cross through the interview stage.
what do u mean?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Master what you have on your CV, that will also be where interview questions will come from, undergraduate projects and so on. cry
1samm:
what do u mean?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by senatordave1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
1samm:
That means that they will use the cameras to screen out some people
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by senatordave1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

Yes from what i heard from the last recruitment.they said nnpc gave them 50k each for tp
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Jarus:

You may hope that the incoming NASS does not give it an immediate priority or the president rejects it again or there is a relatively long transition period (eg a year) if signed now.

The PIGB is just a caption of PIB. It doesnt consists of the splitting aspect. Read well plz
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
senatordave1:

Yes from what i heard from the last recruitment.they said nnpc gave them 50k each for tp
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2019
1samm:
thanks brotherly!!...or is it sisterly?!!...LOLZz!!..I receive d yogurt with 2 hands!! ;Dthanks brotherly!!...or is it sisterly?!!...LOLZz!!..I receive d yogurt with 2 hands!!
lol I be sisterly
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by senatordave1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

Thanks
There's a lot of competition from imo state
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmieachichi: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
@1samm,greetings to u and i sent u an email via NL pm, I want to plead wit u to tutor me in some numerical reasoning questions via online hence my emailing u for help.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by davidswagz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
senatordave1:

There's a lot of competition from imo state

Seriously... Why do you say so

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
darado:

The PIGB is just a caption of PIB. It doesnt consists of the splitting aspect. Read well plz

smh

I'm an authority on PIB. I made inputs into PIB.

I have written extensively on PIB. I have delivered lectures on PIB in Nigeria and abroad. I have been in same conference room in London with Senate consultants on PIB where we discussed the Bill extensively.

Some of my articles on PIB

Rejection of the PIGB As A Fatal Blow To Oil Sector Reforms
https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2018/09/05/rejection-of-the-pigb-as-a-fatal-blow-to-oil-sector-reforms-by-suraj-oyewale/

Petroleum industry outlook post 2019 elections
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/petroleum-industry-outlook-post-2019-elections.html
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/11/petroleum-industry-outlook-post-2019-elections/

Understanding the PIBs
https://www./understanding-petroleum-industry-bills-suraj-oyewale-aca-acti/

So when I talk on PIB, take it to the bank!

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.