Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4877132 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
nonsovich:

grin grin grin grin grin this got me cracked up in the bus... Now everybody dey look me somehow ... Lmao
grin grin angry angry angry nnpc staff inside Dampo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Just spoke with my friend at FCC, he said NNPC will notify successful candidates this month. The committee setup by FCC screened all successful candidates on Monday....

He asked whether he should check for my name, I politely declined. I no wan enter high jump kiss

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
meelee123:
I feel like giving you money smiley

lol, I feel like sending you my account details.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
meelee123:

Come and give me na, mami...he doesn't need it
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good evening my children, how una dey
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
klassd:
Just spoke with my friend at FCC, he said NNPC will notify successful candidates this month. The committee setup by FCC screened all successful candidates on Monday....

He asked whether he should check for my name, I politely declined. I no wan enter high jump kiss
Abi u got alert
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.

At the end of the day, i just hope these self acclaimed intelligent gurus get the APL, because it would be very shameful if they don't.

Faceless forum or not, it's not right to come here and lay yourself bare. No matter what you think u have achieved before now, it doesnt count one bit in this NNPC recruimtent. its a Federal Government Graduate Trainee recruitment and doesn't really care about your FAMED super intelligence, past achievements, or historical innuendo. If the GT slots are only for those with "supernatural" brains, then NNPC wouldnt have made it open to 2.1 and 2.2...... its a national cake and every nigerian graduate from any ethnic group or tribe and state in general has an equal right to it..

The final selection is based on several in-house factors that we and I repeat, WE do not know anything about. MARK MY WORDS, many applicants who are nothing in terms of the above listed traits (first class, Super intelligentz,, many projects achieved,, past acievements etc) will get this job and many who are already feeling like their own is too much will not get even TF not to talk more of APL. (not cursing nobody but fact) .

I see some people have even already been crowned with the APL letters by other ppl here.. nice one. some people here believe in other members in this thread more than they believe in themselves, saying things like "if Oga J**** or Oga M***** or Oga N**** don't get APL, den no hope for me (a pity).

some are just filled with negativity, anxiety and thoughts of failure because of their inferiority complex and lack of hope and they come to this thread to fill others with their fears..(and fear does spread like wildfire)

I have seen some even boasting that they might not accept the offer if they get the APL. (Wow, and yet you went through the stress from the application process down to the final stage, Kudos. And yet you are always on nairaland every day commenting and earnestly waiting for the APL with others.) I just hope those particular ones show us the Proof of their APL before they reject the offer sha.

HEAR THIS... NNPC APL will humble most enigmas here..

Some are just looking for any comment that will favour them and then they take it up and spread it more.. Those that have received TF are busy looking for theories that will say that TF & APL are not correlated.. those that have not received TF are busy hyping the theory that said TF is sent to unsuccessful candidates..

You forget that it is not by your power nor your intelligence alone that u have reached this stage.. anybody who has reached this stage of WAITING FOR APL should be congratulated.. 1st Class or no First Class, Intelligent Guru or not..

Do YOU KNOW that data released after the application portal was closed revealed that OVER 5 million applicants applied for GT alone. u all applied and were among that number.. but only about 60 to 70 thousand applicants were invited for CBT, ( about 10k candidates were reported to be posted to each center). u went for the CBT and were among the around 9 to 10 thousand lucky ones invited for interview... why not continue believing in urself and the grace that brought you this far and stop looking for Infos, theories and comments that would only create more fear in you and increase your anxiety. Pray and believe. AND if u don't believe in any God or god, den believe in your guts...

This superficial ranking and his hyping of people here should stop. During induction a lucky first class applicant would be standing close to a lucky 2.1 applicant who would also be standing close to another lucky 2,2 applicant and you will all start from the same entry level and receive the same amount salary, ur past achievement would not count.. AT ALL.

I leave you with a quote from A.L.Kennedy who once said and I quote--

"Have more humility. Remember you don't know the limits of your own abilities. Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life--and maybe even please a few strangers."

Peace out and Goodluck to those who do not stop believing.
Human worshippers will soon come for your head. Then the worshipee will use another moniker(s) to quote you and type nonsense.

So many people battling inferiority complex on this thread and I wondered how they made it far without good confidence in themselves and their abilities.

Brother, you talk well and you deserved an high table among the council of local men executive.

Signed
Local men chairman for Ethics

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
klassd:

You sayyy what my son

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
klassd:

You should have just let him tell you, not like time passage is going to change the outcome. LOL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
klassd:

@Klassd, if no be say we dey quarrel before and you tell me to dey my own, I swear I for...

...come ask you if you see my koboko

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.

At the end of the day, i just hope these self acclaimed intelligent gurus get the APL, because it would be very shameful if they don't.

Faceless forum or not, it's not right to come here and lay yourself bare. No matter what you think u have achieved before now, it doesnt count one bit in this NNPC recruimtent. its a Federal Government Graduate Trainee recruitment and doesn't really care about your FAMED super intelligence, past achievements, or historical innuendo. If the GT slots are only for those with "supernatural" brains, then NNPC wouldnt have made it open to 2.1 and 2.2...... its a national cake and every nigerian graduate from any ethnic group or tribe and state in general has an equal right to it..

The final selection is based on several in-house factors that we and I repeat, WE do not know anything about. MARK MY WORDS, many applicants who are nothing in terms of the above listed traits (first class, Super intelligentz,, many projects achieved,, past acievements etc) will get this job and many who are already feeling like their own is too much will not get even TF not to talk more of APL. (not cursing nobody but fact) .

I see some people have even already been crowned with the APL letters by other ppl here.. nice one. some people here believe in other members in this thread more than they believe in themselves, saying things like "if Oga J**** or Oga M***** or Oga N**** don't get APL, den no hope for me (a pity).

some are just filled with negativity, anxiety and thoughts of failure because of their inferiority complex and lack of hope and they come to this thread to fill others with their fears..(and fear does spread like wildfire)

I have seen some even boasting that they might not accept the offer if they get the APL. (Wow, and yet you went through the stress from the application process down to the final stage, Kudos. And yet you are always on nairaland every day commenting and earnestly waiting for the APL with others.) I just hope those particular ones show us the Proof of their APL before they reject the offer sha.

Some are just looking for any comment that will favour them and then they take it up and spread it more.. Those that have received TF are busy looking for theories that will say that TF & APL are not correlated.. those that have not received TF are busy hyping the theory that said TF is sent to unsuccessful candidates..

You forget that it is not by your power nor your intelligence alone that u have reached this stage.. anybody who has reached this stage of WAITING FOR APL should be congratulated.. 1st Class or no First Class, Intelligent Guru or not..

Do YOU KNOW that data released after the application portal was closed revealed that OVER 5 million applicants applied for GT alone. u all applied and were among that number.. but only about 60 to 70 thousand applicants were invited for CBT, ( about 10k candidates were reported to be posted to each center). u went for the CBT and were among the around 9 to 10 thousand lucky ones invited for interview... why not continue believing in urself and the grace that brought you this far and stop looking for Infos, theories and comments that would only create more fear in you and increase your anxiety. Pray and believe. AND if u don't believe in any God or god, den believe in your guts...

This superficial ranking and his hyping of people here should stop. During induction a lucky first class applicant would be standing close to a lucky 2.1 applicant who would also be standing close to another lucky 2,2 applicant and you will all start from the same entry level and receive the same amount salary, ur past achievement would not count.. AT ALL.

"Have more humility. Remember you don't know the limits of your own abilities. Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life--and maybe even please a few strangers."

Well said smiley

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mitocyan:

You should have just let him tell you, not like time passage is going to change the outcome. LOL.

Ignorance can be a medicine.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Inception:

Meh... Aiming for the pinnacle of high end corporations(may be wrongly deduced though)...I hope there will be a 'what next'. Not bad, though I am inclined to believe there should be a more exciting dimension to this. We are born to create, to innovate and to leave the world better than how it we met it...Life defining startups?

yh. Life defining. Think collaboration with Elon Musk's Tesla on tech to transform how we think about sustainability. Hopefully mine reaches that level independently

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Josh56744: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Your post hits differently, I have to come out of my anonymity to type this.

Note: Never stop believing in God even if you don't get the long awaited APL at last. Have faith, God moves mountains.

Local man extends his greetings.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:
See people dey fight about first class, it's not by that o most successful entrepreneurs and inventors are not first class people. Most of the lecturers that taught us are not first class people

Which begs the question (smiling mischievously) can a third class or second class lecturer produce a first class. Is that first class not questionable?

Who slapped me? Stop please I was only joking

You be clown walai grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
BenFlash:

I see @bobowaja sipping his juice after reading that part of 'still not received the alert'.
Baba I dey palm wine tree dey tap better water for this evening bushmeat. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
meelee123:

Just forward his details to King Anyam

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
mosgoon:
yh. Life defining. Think collaboration with Elon Musk's Tesla on tech to transform how we think about sustainability

More like it... wink

would have been quite disappointed if it were not the case.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Theory scattered in its infancy!

CsRockefeller:

I wrote location but that's not the point.

My friend that had her exam in Lagos relocated to Abuja few weeks after the CBT exam.

She was paid 20k, even after writing her location as Abuja.

What did they use? Her initial data during registration, that's what they are using to pay everyone. That paper helps them get your name, Bank and account number then they go back to their database to trace your initial registration point.

It is assumed that you should come from the city where you wrote your CBT exam.

Regards.
kiss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Josh56744: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Napolitano2012:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
List has not gotten to FCC.

Ur source lied.

klassd:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
darado:

Abi u got alert

No alert yet
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by andrewtosin(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jarus:

In the absence of my primary source, feedback from 2 of my secondary sources:

First (doesn't work in NNPC but his closest friends that he mingles with on daily basis, work in NNPC, some in HR): "I am not in Abuja now to help you confirm from them but I overhead them saying September"

Second (works in NNPC, close to last GMD on personal level): "Latest September"

My question in both cases was " When will NNPC contact successful candidates?"

I think September (or late August) looks like a reasonable time to expect. The process of approving that list was not going to be that easy. I also think if it was going to come out in the next 2 weeks, there would have been heavy rumour (leaks) in the air now. I have not seen such from any credible source yet.

Just my thoughts.

Good morning.
As a member of AOLMWN I hereby move a motion that we dissociate ourselves from this oga Jarus' "sauce" and hence stick to his earlier "sauce" that early August will be for notification

Signed
Director of Socials AOLMWN

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Bobo I miss you o where larride dey now
Baba I miss you too
Larride is busy adjusting the AB theory after some local men received alerts yesterday and today. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Enrypech:

You sayyy what my son

It's set
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
mosgoon:
yh. Life defining. Think collaboration with Elon Musk's Tesla on tech to transform how we think about sustainability. Hopefully mine reaches that level independently

Great guy. Your targets are exactly the kind of things we need in this country: sustainability in development. Keep it up.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
bobowaja:

Baba I miss you too
Larride is busy adjusting the AB theory after some local men received alerts yesterday and today. grin grin

Eng. drawing things
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lolz @ Moogunmugun

chilax94:
The theory of King Anyam Terhemba and Farouq paying unsuccessful and successful candidates respectively that Moogunmugun propunded yesterday.
Please how true is it?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by andrewtosin(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Aremolomi:
List has not gotten to FCC.
Ur source lied.
how sure are you? what's your confidence level?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mitocyan:

Lol I don't wanna look into the future
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
BenFlash:

@Klassd, if no be say we dey quarrel before and you tell me to dey my own, I swear I for...

...come ask you if you see my koboko

grin grin we no quarrel my oga

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Savegry!!! cheesy cheesy

encrypt:

The real question is why is all of this your problem?? Could it be you feel threatened? small? or perhaps you have no achievements to show for yourself? I genuinely want to know.

You are quick to forget several people on this thread have other jobs waiting and are merely waiting to see if they would take the offer or not.

That said there's nobody getting "humbled" as getting employed by nnpc is not some test of wit or intelligence. If you feel a particular way about someone's accomplishment best to keep it to yourself it's not a great look on you writing epistles coated with bitterness.

Have a nice day!

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.