Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4877144 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

You be clown walai grin grin
Lolx toh what can the righteous do... Na because na you and na first time o I know what I do to people who call me clown. Anyways that lifeline has been used up, others take note.

Where is me lady, my Eniola please come back o I am missing you. Let's discuss our future as NNPC couple

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Aremolomi:

List has not gotten to FCC.

Ur source lied.

I'm not here to argue with anyone. He has no reason to lie to me. He said their was a committee setup by NNPC to screen the list.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Aremolomi:

Ur source lied.
[quote author=Aremolomi post=80842202]

Ur source lied.

I'm not here to argue with anyone. He has no reason to lie to me. He said their was a committee setup by NNPC to screen the list./quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mickee2u(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.

At the end of the day, i just hope these self acclaimed intelligent gurus get the APL, because it would be very shameful if they don't.

Faceless forum or not, it's not right to come here and lay yourself bare. No matter what you think u have achieved before now, it doesnt count one bit in this NNPC recruimtent. its a Federal Government Graduate Trainee recruitment and doesn't really care about your FAMED super intelligence, past achievements, or historical innuendo. If the GT slots are only for those with "supernatural" brains, then NNPC wouldnt have made it open to 2.1 and 2.2...... its a national cake and every nigerian graduate from any ethnic group or tribe and state in general has an equal right to it..

The final selection is based on several in-house factors that we and I repeat, WE do not know anything about. MARK MY WORDS, many applicants who are nothing in terms of the above listed traits (first class, Super intelligentz,, many projects achieved,, past acievements etc) will get this job and many who are already feeling like their own is too much will not get even TF not to talk more of APL. (not cursing nobody but fact) .

I see some people have even already been crowned with the APL letters by other ppl here.. nice one. some people here believe in other members in this thread more than they believe in themselves, saying things like "if Oga J**** or Oga M***** or Oga N**** don't get APL, den no hope for me (a pity).

some are just filled with negativity, anxiety and thoughts of failure because of their inferiority complex and lack of hope and they come to this thread to fill others with their fears..(and fear does spread like wildfire)

I have seen some even boasting that they might not accept the offer if they get the APL. (Wow, and yet you went through the stress from the application process down to the final stage, Kudos. And yet you are always on nairaland every day commenting and earnestly waiting for the APL with others.) I just hope those particular ones show us the Proof of their APL before they reject the offer sha.

HEAR THIS... NNPC APL will humble most enigmas here..

Some are just looking for any comment that will favour them and then they take it up and spread it more.. Those that have received TF are busy looking for theories that will say that TF & APL are not correlated.. those that have not received TF are busy hyping the theory that said TF is sent to unsuccessful candidates..

You forget that it is not by your power nor your intelligence alone that u have reached this stage.. anybody who has reached this stage of WAITING FOR APL should be congratulated.. 1st Class or no First Class, Intelligent Guru or not..

Do YOU KNOW that data released after the application portal was closed revealed that OVER 5 million applicants applied for GT alone. u all applied and were among that number.. but only about 60 to 70 thousand applicants were invited for CBT, ( about 10k candidates were reported to be posted to each center). u went for the CBT and were among the around 9 to 10 thousand lucky ones invited for interview... why not continue believing in urself and the grace that brought you this far and stop looking for Infos, theories and comments that would only create more fear in you and increase your anxiety. Pray and believe. AND if u don't believe in any God or god, den believe in your guts...

This superficial ranking and his hyping of people here should stop. During induction a lucky first class applicant would be standing close to a lucky 2.1 applicant who would also be standing close to another lucky 2,2 applicant and you will all start from the same entry level and receive the same amount salary, ur past achievement would not count.. AT ALL.

I leave you with a quote from A.L.Kennedy who once said and I quote--

"Have more humility. Remember you don't know the limits of your own abilities. Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life--and maybe even please a few strangers."

Peace out and Goodluck to those who do not stop believing.

I applaud you for taking time to write what many people would have wanted to, but decided not to waste time and energy writing.

You've spoken the minds of a lot of people that must read through this thread and just shake their heads in silence.

Good bless you for this!

31 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
602 and one fake prophet said APL will drop before 600 pages. Kai if you know what I want to do to you ehn... Your ancestors will shake their heads... Just waka pass
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
BenFlash:

Eng. drawing things
Lol... grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
mickee2u:

I applaud you for taking time to write what many people would have wanted to, but decided not to waste time and energy writing.

You've spoken the minds of a lot of people that must read through this thread and just shake their heads in silence.

Good bless you for this!

God bless you too for this

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Does your gut feeling say u will get alert?

I wantu check something

NoHatred:
I said this some weeks ago but no one believed me. Like I said, I have no source, but my gut feeling, which hardly deceives me. Come to think it again, why is that the number of persons paid by the MIS guy (Farouk) fewer than those paid by the compensation guy (King)? Food for throught

By the way what award will you guys give to me if this theory comes to fruition, since I was the one who brought it first?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Beeam:
Does your gut feeling say u will get alert?

I wantu check something

No be me dem ask but this question hard die
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
bobowaja:

Baba I miss you too
Larride is busy adjusting the AB theory after some local men received alerts yesterday and today. grin grin

Lolx hahahahahahah
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by k2039: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
klassd:
He asked whether he should check for my name, I politely declined. I no wan enter high jump kiss
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

@C12112, I have fallen in love with you. I hope you are not married o, because I'm preparing my bid for the office of a husband (by the way my gut tells me you're a lady)

@Napolitano2012, Aptly written. I owe your 10 bottles of any non alcoholic drink of your choice

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
That larride and flowwolf09 abi tiger guy.... Deserve an award for moving this thread forward. Local men hold to theories that best suits position...... And the funniest thing is..... You can switch without stress to 1% theory, that is if farouk paid you and not Ayam king.... grin grin grin

So many comedians here......

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Lolx toh what can the righteous do... Na because na you and na first time o I know what I do to people who call me clown. Anyways that lifeline has been used up, others take note.

Where is me lady, my Eniola please come back o I am missing you. Let's discuss our future as NNPC couple

Bribe me make I gist Eniola to free for you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
joobseekar:

They saw his name on the payment list, but they quickly inform his source, and since then he's yet to get alert.

I'm not not checking anything o, I'm just narrating ni. Lol

Hahahaha...me I was wondering why he's not been paid oo knowing they were processing the tp allowance at some point. Maybe, en turn never reach.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Let's settle this once and for all my children

Those who come out here to preach and accuse others of being a**lickers and victims of inferiority complex are the the real VICTIMS here.

When I read your writings, all I see is bitterness in your tone even when you try to cover it with god-forsaken motivationals and unsolicited advice.

I have followed this thread keenly and the guy Moosgon hasn't been rude to anyone.

Now you accuse him of blowing his own trumpet, others try to help him blow it, you call them names

Who is really insecured here?

God has created everybody differently, some reserved and others a little bit open

Folks on these thread who have common sense have benefited alot from Mosgoon and nothing from all these irrelevant preachers.

Some got the LOMS ( whatever that means). Some have been pushed beyond their comfort zones to dream way higher on hearing his "acclaimed achievements"

For an elder like me, I think it's a good thing

You, Preacher's man, what have you contributed to this thread? A long epistle of irrelevant advice?

He who has it should flaunt it.

If we don't praise good things, should we now praise crimes?

Live and let's live

Biri ka mbiri

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
bobowaja:
That larride and flowwolf09 abi tiger guy.... Deserve an award for moving this thread forward. Local men hold to theories that best suits position...... And the funniest thing is..... You can switch without stress to 1% theory, that is if farouk paid you and not Ayam king.... grin grin grin

So many comedians here......

Local Men Hall of Fame loading...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Bribe me make I gist Eniola to free for you.

You see how you show yourself, fail NNPC integrity test

Chai NNPC this guy will take bribe when you employ him o see him asking a man to bribe him for the man's babe. Na wa o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
I see AndreBlaze

So the voice of Big Brother too dey monitor NNPC thread?

Ol boy!!! This is serious

Ukodo1123:
Una well-done.

Those ghost guest I greet una
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
bobowaja:

Human worshippers will soon come for your head. Then the worshipee will use another moniker(s) to quote you and type nonsense.

So many people battling inferiority complex on this thread and I wondered how they made it far without good confidence in themselves and their abilities.

Brother, you talk well and you deserved an high table among the council of local men executive.

Signed
Local men chairman for Ethics

Thanks bro.. I wasn't attacking anyone in particular.. and I made reference to not one but several things and generally was simply calling for more self belief and positivity to flow in the thread as we await the APL. so anybody who is picking one particular thing I said and coming for my head.... well , na him sabi.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
joobseekar:

I doubt, He's not "Shakur and Melvin", they both finished with 4.96, and the discipline is even EEE.
i no think say na OAU alumnus...dem don dey ask am since...which school you attend?....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Eeyaaah

Pele

TheMatrix3:
I was just compensated by NNPC grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
klassd:

It's set

Give me his number, my pastor wants to have a word (just a word) with him
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
k2039:

@C12112, I have fallen in love with you. I hope you are not married o, because I'm preparing my bid for the office of a husband (by the way my gut tells me you're a lady)

@Napolitano2012, Aptly written. I owe your 10 bottles of any non alcoholic drink of your choice

Stop following your gut. It fails.

Male/Married with a Child.

Peace!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Napolitano2012:

lol, I feel like sending you my account details.
Haha, wait till we get our APLs

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edidiong25: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrshinju:
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.

At the end of the day, i just hope these self acclaimed intelligent gurus get the APL, because it would be very shameful if they don't.

Faceless forum or not, it's not right to come here and lay yourself bare. No matter what you think u have achieved before now, it doesnt count one bit in this NNPC recruimtent. its a Federal Government Graduate Trainee recruitment and doesn't really care about your FAMED super intelligence, past achievements, or historical innuendo. If the GT slots are only for those with "supernatural" brains, then NNPC wouldnt have made it open to 2.1 and 2.2...... its a national cake and every nigerian graduate from any ethnic group or tribe and state in general has an equal right to it..

The final selection is based on several in-house factors that we and I repeat, WE do not know anything about. MARK MY WORDS, many applicants who are nothing in terms of the above listed traits (first class, Super intelligentz,, many projects achieved,, past acievements etc) will get this job and many who are already feeling like their own is too much will not get even TF not to talk more of APL. (not cursing nobody but fact) .

I see some people have even already been crowned with the APL letters by other ppl here.. nice one. some people here believe in other members in this thread more than they believe in themselves, saying things like "if Oga J**** or Oga M***** or Oga N**** don't get APL, den no hope for me (a pity).

some are just filled with negativity, anxiety and thoughts of failure because of their inferiority complex and lack of hope and they come to this thread to fill others with their fears..(and fear does spread like wildfire)

I have seen some even boasting that they might not accept the offer if they get the APL. (Wow, and yet you went through the stress from the application process down to the final stage, Kudos. And yet you are always on nairaland every day commenting and earnestly waiting for the APL with others.) I just hope those particular ones show us the Proof of their APL before they reject the offer sha.

Some are just looking for any comment that will favour them and then they take it up and spread it more.. Those that have received TF are busy looking for theories that will say that TF & APL are not correlated.. those that have not received TF are busy hyping the theory that said TF is sent to unsuccessful candidates..

You forget that it is not by your power nor your intelligence alone that u have reached this stage.. anybody who has reached this stage of WAITING FOR APL should be congratulated.. 1st Class or no First Class, Intelligent Guru or not..

Do YOU KNOW that data released after the application portal was closed revealed that OVER 5 million applicants applied for GT alone. u all applied and were among that number.. but only about 60 to 70 thousand applicants were invited for CBT, ( about 10k candidates were reported to be posted to each center). u went for the CBT and were among the around 9 to 10 thousand lucky ones invited for interview... why not continue believing in urself and the grace that brought you this far and stop looking for Infos, theories and comments that would only create more fear in you and increase your anxiety. Pray and believe. AND if u don't believe in any God or god, den believe in your guts...

This superficial ranking and his hyping of people here should stop. During induction a lucky first class applicant would be standing close to a lucky 2.1 applicant who would also be standing close to another lucky 2,2 applicant and you will all start from the same entry level and receive the same amount salary, ur past achievement would not count.. AT ALL.

"Have more humility. Remember you don't know the limits of your own abilities. Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life--and maybe even please a few strangers."

Peace out and Goodluck to those who do not stop believing.[okay]
Well said. God bless u.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
k2039:

Oleeeeee lady ko woman ni, no go eat better fufu to help you change the garlic smell of you gut.

C12112, mosgoon and Jarus MVPs of Nairaland 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Aremolomi:
Ur source lied.
haha, and here comes the source versus source clash....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
RealisticJ:

Come and give me na, mami...he doesn't need it
Laughs
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by acekid109(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrshinju:

Peace out and Goodluck to those who do not stop believing.[okay]
God bless this Guy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
c12112:

Stop following your gut. It fails.
Male/Married with a Child.
Peace!
Lolx hahahahahahah I said it smelling gut
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
joobseekar:

I doubt, He's not "Shakur and Melvin", they both finished with 4.96, and the discipline is even EEE.
You just reminded me of those two crazy guys.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
Napolitano2012:

haha, and here comes the source versus source clash....
im tired of this part, drop what your source told you, dont counter someone else's

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.