Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,302 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4872588 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2019
Pls who still remember the names of the Six guys that interviewed them.

Me: I forgot immediately they introduced themselves

Thank God they didn't asked me to tell them their names as a question naim b say I for gbagan

55 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2019
Gbriels:
Why can't local men be guided about this mosgoon issue....
@Benflash, u said ur piece excellently well at the first post only for u to fall into the same pit u advised someone against....
Please ooo, today isn't mosgoon or moogoogaipan day ooo, it's a beautiful Saturday..
@chasteguy, local man sight u....hope is the last thing to die in local men
@adeebiwa09... hope by now, u are used to being alone.. cool
@mylocalwoman....ten thousand kisses from this side
@bobowaja...a local man @gbenga44 needs a reminder that lack of knowledge kills a fool...
@mathology...
@teaser
@beeam
@souljar
@realistic
@joobseek....nnpc oil money
@sibabe55..
@sumppumping
@all
Our AOLMAW list is intact
Sign
Coordinator

A new brand of our local zobo is out pls...feel free to make ur order

Which kiss with your unbrushed mouth. Abeg STDs can be contacted through kisses now. We (I and Enireqx20) don't want pass it to the nearest skirt wearing person and if you go give ChasteGhuy or Beeam any other local man you are on your own o, because you could be taking and think you are giving.

Anyways good morning my ghuys trust your night was filled of nightmares... Lolx.

BTW na the zobo wey you wan share for una wedding be that, wedding wey you dey get inside only dream. Me that have gone to see my in laws. Sidon there they call bobrisky 'she'

Make I come go chop daylight suya no time o

Come to think of it, brokewaist is single o, Gbriels shoot your shot and leave my Eni for me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2019
larride:

It’s a pity you still miss his point.

It’s well.

Azin, he's still not getting it... At this point everyone have done their bit, moving on.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2019
Chigboboss:

Lol you are sick Mosgoon

So this is also your alternate moniker.

Too late I've already quoted you before you modified your mistake.

lol, man d dude is starting to creeep me out & am actually a person who interacts with lots of crazy people in real life who

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2019
Eminemzybet:

Thank God they didn't asked me to tell them their names as a question naim b say I for gbagan

I was forgetting the names as they were pronouncing it self.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2019
mathology5431:
We have 5 category of people on the thread:
The savages (you can't quote them and go free)
The Motivational speakers (they start typing epistle to every little thing grin)
The gainfully employed grin (They don't believe in sarcasm or comic relief)
The Local people grin grin grin (they are epicureans who takes pleasure in even in the worst scenario)
The guests (they are still viewing now and their number is always more than the active users self)

The 6th one... The Guiders/Counsellors. They give career advice, relationship tips, advice on social media interaction, etc.

You know where you belong! grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2019
Tekoa:
Guys, now that almost all the popular hypotheses seem to be working against local man, what should I do, forget all about towers?

1. Paid early on 18th July - Access Bank hypothesis.

2. Paid by King Anyam - MIS hypothesis

3. 2:1 - competition by extremely brilliant folks with close to 100% cgpa.

In conclusion before I log off, I wish you all the best.

Oga where are you going?, throwing in the towel before fight finish, don't quit bro, you might as well be surprised with APL.. Just forget all the hypothesis and pray..
After a hypothesis is confirmed it becomes a principle
When a principle is confirmed it becomes a theory
When a theory is confirmed it becomes a law..

So hypothesis no reach anywhere sef, APL will surprise many.

Did you know that a good hr will rather pick an average person who seems teachable over an over sabi that can't learn for a GT role?..

I always say keep praying only if you know.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2019
chilax94:

No o, just an Engineering guy here.
Ok Oga
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2019
Eminemzybet:

hahaha... i was just thinking about nnpc subsidiaries (and nodding grin) as they introduced themselves...
Lo and behold! The first question was
Have you written a technical report before?
Can you lead us thru the contents of your final year project (something I abandoned 3yrs ago)... Local man was KO'd at the first question...

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2019
BenFlash:

God bless you too bro, I must admit that I also learnt a great deal from you too. Someone even called me an a**licker for it, lol
Actually the someone is me.... And I wasn't sorry for it till now...... Lol, Coman beat me, I dey on top my grandpapa palm wine tree tapping sweet water.... Haq Haq Haq cheesy cheesy.

Eventuary Now I see u are seeing him for who he really is. It is just a pity that he will have so many problems relating with people..... Both Whites and Blacks (it is human nature to hate such behaviors).

It is no news that even though the guy is a big and pompous liar, but he is actually intelligent, but surprisingly he is not emotionally intelligent.

Emotionally wise is the reason why brains work for leaders who he lesser than them in intellects but the leaders will still take all the glory for a successful administration. (the leaders are mostly socially wise a trait most geeks lacks)

Emotional intelligence is why Thomas Edison beat Tesla Nikola.

Wisdom over knowledge any day anytime.....

To @mosgoon I pray u figure it out soon.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Chigboboss:

Lol you are sick Mosgoon

So this is also your alternate moniker.

Too late I've already quoted you before you modified your mistake.
Caught his hands again in the cookie jar like danxplore....... This dude can't change. I think he is a stroll. Quoting praising himself and liking own posts.

So many are really... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Eminemzybet:

I tell you. First in First out (FIFO) was just taking place as they spoke .

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Gbriels:
Why can't local men be guided about this mosgoon issue....
@Benflash, u said ur piece excellently well at the first post only for u to fall into the same pit u advised someone against....
Please ooo, today isn't mosgoon or moogoogaipan day ooo, it's a beautiful Saturday..
@chasteguy, local man sight u....hope is the last thing to die in local men
@adeebiwa09... hope by now, u are used to being alone.. cool
@mylocalwoman....ten thousand kisses from this side
@bobowaja...a local man @gbenga44 needs a reminder that lack of knowledge kills a fool...
@mathology...
@teaser
@beeam
@souljar
@realistic
@joobseek....nnpc oil money
@sibabe55..
@sumppumping
@all
Our AOLMAW list is intact
Sign
Coordinator

A new brand of our local zobo is out pls...feel free to make ur order

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2019
mathology5431:
Nawa ooo.....you guys should calm down with the mosgoon stuff, not everyone understands the dynamics of life. To some certain extent, you might be seeing A to be A, while others will see it to be B. You can't come online and change another person's behavioural pattern within a months.
Live and Let Live.
Free mosgoon, in as much as his acts have not been negative on anyone here, I don't see a reason why y'all should crucify him. If he thinks the world to be a pool of good people then leave him, let him live it that way. Y'all should stop convincing him to view it differently, he might get his stroke of having an holistic perception of E-Relationship while he might still not. Experience ain't generic, acts ain't parallel.

Bros, I weak

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 03, 2019
donifez:

I tell you. First in First out (FIFO) was just taking place as they spoke .

Finally look who commented, you think i don't know you abi? abi? cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Swargu:

Finally look who commented, you think i don't know you abi? abi? cool
Swargu the Agu 1.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2019
Enireqx20:

Mosgoon... I feel you shouldn't respond to everything, except for comments that require your attention. And stop acting like a victim, no matter how good you are in this life, you'd always criticised, as long as you continue to relate with people. Letting your achievements announce your person, without you doing so deliberately is a better way to go.

You see why I loff Eni... Wisdom personified smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2019
Eminemzybet:

cheesy same happened to me oo..
It is well sha angry

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2019
mosgoon:
I'm definitely not interested in Big brother Nigeria, jamb thread and he was active on those too. You can go on believing though.

Plus I just checked all my unreplied pms and discovered he apparently asked me LOMS recently but I didn't reply afterwards. I really hope that was not the reason he did that

Bros, laff it off. Stop putting up defence as if you were docked.

If I were you, I will just simply take all of these as comic relief.

In fact, I will agree I am the one and enjoy the confusion

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2019
Biolexxin:
I joined this thread half way, say page 250+, I just went tru the previous chats starting from page 1, and all I can say is many have gone, the brilliant, The first Class holders including First Class from reputable UK and US based Schools,The connected, infact many brilliant First Class students were humbled by the CBT, you see it's like a large number of us commenting now starting commenting just prior to the CBT and interview, cause most of this monikers were not too active earlier on as many Old and popular monikers have now been silenced or say on self imposed exile. Let's all be humble and stay guided, before you quote me, King Paid me, July 9th 9am,2.1, UNN if only you know my story and how I have managed to get this far you will know it is only God. Am counting on him to show mercy and complete his works.
Remain Blessed!!!!

The great Lion, which department?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

LMAO

Lolx you dey mind the mugu... He be like arsenal they won't win the cup and won't allow those that want to win win. Gbriels she's mine and not yours. I dash you brokewaist or if you are into it bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Adeebiwa09 Military Zone keep off. Be guided please else rottweiler will

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Adeebiwa09 Military Zone keep off. Be guided please else my hounds will
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2019
number5:

Look who finally makes a comeback..

That TKO by the king of 'alerts' was a sure deadly one for you brother

My brother, I cannot understand why they decided to do this to me. I never still recover from the thing o. wink

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2019
The last time I was cut up in this mosgo.n matter ,1 dude finished my life ,he also called me a hypocrite

It's like he enjoys the trolls sef angry

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2019
Whose BB charger is this? Please coman carry it from here... undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2019
Eminemzybet:

Bros, I no go lie, I don't know what their name sounds like as I worked out of the interview

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2019
Oga Jarus, Shey kin write names of noise makers ni
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2019
bobowaja:

Actually the someone is me.... And I wasn't sorry for it till now...... Lol, Coman beat me, I dey on top my grandpapa palm wine tree tapping sweet water.... Haq Haq Haq cheesy cheesy.

Eventuary Now I see u are seeing him for who he really is. It is just a pity that he will have so many problems relating with people..... Both Whites and Blacks (it is human nature to hate such behaviors).

It is no news that even though the guy is a big and pompous liar, but he is actually intelligent, but surprisingly he is not emotionally intelligent.

Emotionally wise is the reason why brains work for leaders who he lesser than them in intellects but the leaders will still take all the glory for a successful administration. (the leaders are mostly socially wise a trait most geeks lacks)

Emotional intelligence is why Thomas Edison beat Tesla Nikola.

Wisdom over knowledge any day anytime.....

To @mosgoon I pray u figure it out soon.

I don't believe the act of calling someone an a**licker or rubbing the AB theory on people's face is emotionally intelligent either. We all have our own flaws, let's tread carefully, nobody holy pass.

For those of us bashing @mosgoon with so much bile as if he stole your APL, please redirect your vituperative energy to the person who took his time to construct a fake APL and post here (I guess you won't because he comes with his own dose of savagery, so y'all prefer to hail him for it).

Abeg, make una free mosgoon, no one is perfect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OptimistBrain: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2019
Sempumping:
The last time I was cut up in this mosgo.n matter ,1 dude finished my life ,he also called me a hypocrite along with many other demeaning words but it's okay (social media downsides).

My point then and now is that ,you people should free the guy o and stop making him our business cry

Y'all should pay less attention to him please cry if he says something you like ,pick it otherwise just ignore .

if he has multiple monikers or not, that's his problem ,I am not moved by the hype,I only admire his achievements as I am also an achiever wink cheesy.
Y'all should stop giving him what he wants joor.
It's like he enjoys the trolls sef angry

Calm down. By the way happy birthday shocked

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nonsovich(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2019
No useful info for now.. u lots are just busy with trivial discussing who's real and who's not .. I don't know how it is that with all the problem in this country , it is to be bothered with another man's identity is some people's problem... Local man can't can...
Sha someone should quote if any useful info pops up! Bless!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2019
Ademic61:

I was forgetting the names as they were pronouncing it self.

I don see my twin brother ... Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.