Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,843 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4872549 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2019
cocococo:

My brother, I cannot understand why they decided to do this to me. I never still recover from the thing o. wink

It is well, i have missed u.

Don't even disturb urself every side in d contest is still undefined.
Apl-Tfare relationship na wash.

Believe in d grace dat brought u thus far

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chigboboss: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2019
Sempumping:
The last time I was cut up in this mosgo.n matter ,1 dude finished my life ,he also called me a hypocrite along with many other demeaning words but it's okay (social media downsides).

My point then and now is that ,you people should free the guy o and stop making him our business cry

Y'all should pay less attention to him please cry if he says something you like ,pick it otherwise just ignore .

if he has multiple monikers or not, that's his problem ,I am not moved by the hype,I only admire his achievements as I am also an achiever wink cheesy.
Y'all should stop giving him what he wants joor.
It's like he enjoys the trolls sef angry

I totally agree. The dude needs attention like oxygen.

The only reason I even took up his issue was when he mentioned me with his other moniker to ridicule my advice that pride comes before a fall which he arrogantly dismissed, only for his fall on this forum to start few minutes later by that very own pride-filled response. The irony cheesy, I'm sure he'll be better guided henceforth.

Anyways hope the weekend is pumping sense, S.E.M.P.U.M.P.I.N.G cool

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2019
BenFlash:

Moo goo gai pan = Cantonese dish

No wonder you dished it out anyhow.

@Mosgoon watch out for those flying sauce pans, your head is the bull's eye. Jokes apart though, I give it to you, you are one smart chap, but as much as I don't support the use of harsh and disparaging words like @moogoogaipan did, there is an iota of truth in what he accused you of, pardon my inclination to dish out an advice.

This term, 'clever clogs' check the meaning, you'll do well not to make yourself one especially in a workplace setting. You see how your seemingly innocent responses seem to infuriate some people here albeit a faceless forum? Imagine how much more in the workplace where they see you physically. The truth is that you'll have to learn how not to "oppress" people with knowledge or make others feel "inferior" (those words are in quotes for a reason, I don't want to be misunderstood). Remember I told you more than once that "too much info will not kill you", learn to measure your responses according to your audience, this can be done by comprehending the importance of a two way communication (as intelligent as you are, I noticed your shortcomings in communication skill, that is where the problem lies). Case in point, someone barely mentioned McKinsey, you went all 'gunz' blazing tutorial mode. I am sure in the person's mind, he'll ask "ki l'agbe, ki l'aju?" (you are Yoruba, I needn't translate).

I'd also suggest you read the 48 laws of power (you'll need it to handle superiors who are not as 'sharp' as you) otherwise what @moogoogaipan said to you would be child's play compared to what they'll do to you. Even if you are going to run your thing, you'll have to learn not to "show" yourself so that you can get assistance from more seasoned professionals.

Emphasis: know your audience by working on your two-way communication skill to help you know how much info you need to dish out at any point in time.

Trick: appear clueless until intelligence is required, even then, keep it limited. People are usually impressed with intelligence when they have initially adjudged you clueless (not applicable during interviews though)

A word is enough for the wise. God bless you.

48 Laws of power.
Rule 1.
Never outshine your master.

Deep! Please take this serious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Adeebiwa09 Military Zone keep off. Be guided please else my hounds will

Military zone ko mortuary zone ni grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chigboboss: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
If you have a personal issue with him just say it.

I see you just feel threatened by his "claimed accomplishment". I have seen no place where this guy has been rude to anyone.

His mistake is talking about his accomplishments with a group of fellow jobs seekers who feel threatened and intimidated by the guy.

Lol.

You must think everyone on this thread is a mediocre greenhorn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2019
Swargu:

Azin, he's still not getting it... At this point everyone have done their bit, moving on.

He’s actually an intelligent dude.

Just as benflash said, he need to learn how to communicate properly. Maybe he gets carried away and start talking about things that are not relevant to what being discussed and I think that’s what some people find offensive (which they shouldn’t really).

All in all, they should free the guy.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Enrypech:

The great Lion, which department?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2019
Finally I have deciphered the hidden relationship between Tfare and APL.....and to all my local men I say
If u want to know, attempt the question below and believe me, u are in....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2019
Chigboboss:

Lol why won't you be shook cheesy

Is it also a coincidence that you, Mos4phy & Inrainbows are all active on both Nnpc & SHELL threads?

Drop it and stop insulting our intelligence while ridiculing yours.
He's not inrainbows undecided undecided... Compare that one's writing technique and his... There is a whole world of difference... As for him being Mos4phy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2019
#FreeMosgoon grin

Btw guys, did anyone notice how this year NDDC were able to conclude the overseas scholarship process in the shortest time. I heard they've even made payments to those who were successful for their flight tickets. Goes to show that with the right person in charge things can work well in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 11:47am On Aug 03, 2019
In the future dont say we didn't do anything for you oh grin grin. Even if your stories maybe fabricated there's no taking it away from you, you are smart( maybe just book smart).
That post where you put your CGPA I was just SMH. I know you learnt something on this thread and we deserve to free you.
Danxplore we would be friends if we both get APL.

PS: are you by any chance mos4phy you can tell us.
mosgoon:
Thanks. We learn everyday. And I have learnt greatly from here. I would act totally different in similar scenarios for sure. Who knows, probably God used this platform to mend such in preparation for the future

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2019
I know my local man never disappoints, anytime,any where....just like Betway... cool
bobowaja:

Actually the someone is me.... And I wasn't sorry for it till now...... Lol, Coman beat me, I dey on top my grandpapa palm wine tree tapping sweet water.... Haq Haq Haq cheesy cheesy.

Eventuary Now I see u are seeing him for who he really is. It is just a pity that he will have so many problems relating with people..... Both Whites and Blacks (it is human nature to hate such behaviors).

It is no news that even though the guy is a big and pompous liar, but he is actually intelligent, but surprisingly he is not emotionally intelligent.

Emotionally wise is the reason why brains work for leaders who he lesser than them in intellects but the leaders will still take all the glory for a successful administration. (the leaders are mostly socially wise a trait most geeks lacks)

Emotional intelligence is why Thomas Edison beat Tesla Nikola.

Wisdom over knowledge any day anytime.....

To @mosgoon I pray u figure it out soon.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2019
Eminemzybet:
Pls who still remember the names of the Six guys that interviewed them.

Me: I forgot immediately they introduced themselves

Thank God they didn't asked me to tell them their names as a question naim b say I for gbagan

So we plenty for here. grin grin
I was here thinking it was only me

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2019
@adeebiwa09... I know how it feels,but not to worry,local man will find u another local woman but definitely not brokewaist cos u won't survive to tell d tale after ur first attempt.....
Adeebiwa09:

Which kiss with your unbrushed mouth. Abeg STDs can be contacted through kisses now. We (I and Enireqx20) don't want pass it to the nearest skirt wearing person and if you go give ChasteGhuy or Beeam any other local man you are on your own o, because you could be taking and think you are giving.

Anyways good morning my ghuys trust your night was filled of nightmares... Lolx.

BTW na the zobo wey you wan share for una wedding be that, wedding wey you dey get inside only dream. Me that have gone to see my in laws. Sidon there they call bobrisky 'she'

Make I come go chop daylight suya no time o

Come to think of it, brokewaist is single o, Gbriels shoot your shot and leave my Eni for me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2019
Make una stop to dey make the guy feel himself like say na him be the main purpose of this thread.
Allow him to "duplicate" himself as much as he can (if he actually has different monikers).
Also, allow him to use his "robots" for what he created them for. Let it slide. Let him praise himself. Allow those that he inspires to be more inspired.
Let him be.
Ignore him if you can please but try and control yourself, lest you raise insults. He has tried to maintain that cool part of him, not to insult.
Let him enjoy whatever.

Prove to him you are better by taking to the advice many of you guys have mentioned to him.
Ignore him and make him less important to you, as well as your earnestly expeceted "Offer of Employment"

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2019
Lol...that's the lowest the thread went
Gbyms:
I mean how can someone sit down to photoshop a fake Nnpc rejection letter. To what end?. This shows people are really passing through personal problems here which I won’t like to term ‘mental derailment ‘. I can’t still Fathom that act.
So believe me when I say Innation might actually be against Mosgoon.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ginalex:
He's not inrainbows undecided undecided... Compare that one's writing technique and his... There is a whole world of difference... As for him being Mos4phy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Multiple personality disorder
Change in writing technique can be adopted
People are smart
But I'm not bothered about any of those stuff
We await success notification

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chigboboss: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ginalex:

Lol you must be new on NL.

Switching writing styles/punctuation (even to the point of appearing like an unlettered moron_) is the oldest trick of the game to conceal identity when using multiple monikers. Just visit the politics section.

Stay woke. APL Focus.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Eggovic:

Multiple personality disorder
Change in writing technique can be adopted
People are smart
But I'm not bothered about any of those stuff
We await success notification
When I said writing technique I knew what I meant... Anyway whatever you say undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
We've seen you, now you can crawl back to your hole
nonsovich:
No useful info for now.. u lots are just busy with trivial discussing who's real and who's not .. I don't know how it is that with all the problem in this country , it is to be bothered with another man's identity is some people's problem... Local man can't can...
Sha someone should quote if any useful info pops up! Bless!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ginalex:
When I said writing technique I knew what I meant... Anyway whatever you say undecided
I know exactly what you meant

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
It takes a Godly heart to appreciate the success of others. Human beings are naturally selfish. Some people can't just stand you talking about how successful you have become!!! be wise Mr Mosgoon!!! some destiny killers are products chronic jealousy @Mosgoon I am happy for your achievement thus far. God bless you plenty!!! even I cant achieve some of those things you had mentioned...I tap it into it and more for my children!!!

Be Happy for others and God will do your own!!!

Bless you all

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
scobyy2007:
It takes a Godly heart to appreciate the success of others. Human beings are naturally selfish. Some people can't just stand you talking about how successful you have become!!! be wise Mr Mosgoon!!! some destiny killers are products chronic jealousy @Mosgoon I am happy for your achievement thus far. God bless you plenty!!! even I cant achieve some of those things you had mentioned...I tap it into it and more for my children!!!

Be Happy for others and God will do your own!!!

Bless you all

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Military zone ko mortuary zone ni grin
Lolx hahahahahahah bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gbriels:
Why can't local men be guided about this mosgoon issue....
@Benflash, u said ur piece excellently well at the first post only for u to fall into the same pit u advised someone against....
Please ooo, today isn't mosgoon or moogoogaipan day ooo, it's a beautiful Saturday..
@chasteguy, local man sight u....hope is the last thing to die in local men
@adeebiwa09... hope by now, u are used to being alone.. cool
@mylocalwoman....ten thousand kisses from this side
@bobowaja...a local man @gbenga44 needs a reminder that lack of knowledge kills a fool...
@mathology...
@teaser
@beeam
@souljar
@realistic
@joobseek....nnpc oil money
@sibabe55..
@sumppumping
@all
Our AOLMAW list is intact
Sign
Coordinator

A new brand of our local zobo is out pls...feel free to make ur order

You've spoken well coordinator....local men just wan turn dis thread from NNPC related to Mosgoon. Even if the guy get 50 monikers, no be im time he dey waste. How should dat be our problem bayi.

Meanwhile dis ur premium zobo make sense oo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by boscom: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gbyms:
I had asked Mosgoon for Loms which he replied but didn’t send. I asked not that I needed it, I wanted it because no knowledge is a waste.
However, it didn’t prompt any cheeky behavior from my end.
Chigbobos relax a little.
From Innations messages, it’s obvious he doesn’t pay much attention to grammatical construction unlike Mosgoon.
People can go through indescribable lengths to Tanish and subsequently ridicule someone.
I can remember here how I almost swore that the rejection email from Nnpc someone posted here was authentic until we found out it was fake. I mean how can someone sit down to photoshop a fake Nnpc rejection letter. To what end?. This shows people are really passing through personal problems here which I won’t like to term ‘mental derailment ‘. I can’t still Fathom that act.
So believe me when I say Innation might actually be against Mosgoon.
Even if he is Mosgoon that wants to blow his trumpet, just free him. He has a lot of achievements I second and anyone who doesn’t like it can go ahead and achieve theirs.
People should understand this is a public forum and there are individual differences. Heck.
Please I am not Mosgoon’s alternate Moniker o. I won’t be surprised if someone starts digging me.
I would even be happy if Mosgoon accepts Nnpc offer. I’d welcome a friendly competition.

Thanks Gbyms.
Mosgoon, if your achievements and other potentials are not fictions. You are smart, you are good and on the happy side. You have achieved more than your age mates, hence, the numerous and intended attacks. You need to move, talk, gesticulate with cautions. There are fora you can say all these-likely minded, where it would not be termed as pride or show of glory but not here. Study your environment first and your being. You can say all these in presence of some people here that will not fish out pride but see expression happiness in you. Some are feeling slighted by your achievements, no doubt, reason you need to keep your head. Anyways please moderate your talks.

Some on this forum will not pick offense from your iterations but see you as an upcoming and coming up strongly. Some will not pick pride from others statements but watching out yours and reading line by line to sight out point of discussion. Never feel bad, it happens to fruitful trees, they don't escape stones and other forms of attack.

For sure you can read and ignore if somethings posted by the young boy doesn't go down well with you rather than hurting for his loopholes. We are married together on this page mainly because of NNPC appointment don't derail by attacking someone's personality, it's not good. Some even came as advisor but with intention to add to the insult on him, not too good brotherly, there are ways u can pass feedback and eliminate noise. I can imagine the mood you would have subjected him to, this is not in your best interest.

@Mosgoon, you are my guy any day even in face of adversity.
Keep calm boy, you will be fine, you are learning some lessons of life. Very fine the strong and piercing feedbacks are coming now and here. Trust me, you will be fine at last. Keep your spirit up. Some have got it this way and they are super fine today.

Give yourself a smile and work on your grey side.
Love you.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
I just wish u could loud the volume.... everyone wants to be heard on the dude's issue,..me tire gonn
RealisticJ:

You've spoken well coordinator....local men just wan turn dis thread from NNPC related to Mosgoon. Even if the guy get 50 monikers, no be im time he dey waste. How should dat be our problem bayi.

Meanwhile dis ur premium zobo make sense oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
mosgoon:

Excellently said. I have worked and related well and Excellently in work place scenarios and several team work scenarios, gotten several referrals and recommendations. Online places like here are much more different.

Remember.. "cloud of anonymity"

This has confirmed that being knowledgeable and being wise may be mutually exclusive afterall...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
All of you writing textbooks on this thread, UNA THINK SAYA I GET TIME TO READ AM?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gbriels:
@adeebiwa09... I know how it feels,but not to worry,local man will find u another local woman but definitely not brokewaist cos u won't survive to tell d tale after ur first attempt.....

You just want to have the last say and "win". Na so that mosgoon guy dey do. Don't worry I won't tell her you are like that so you can still be JUST friends
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
boscom:

Thanks Gbyms.
Mosgoon, if your achievements and other potentials are not fictions. You are smart, you are good and on the happy side. You have achieved more than your age mates, hence, the numerous and intended attacks. You need to move, talk, gesticulate with cautions. There are fora you can say all these-likely minded, where it would not be termed as pride or show of glory but not here. Study your environment first and your being. You can say all these in presence of some people here that will not fish out pride but see expression happiness in you. Some are feeling slighted by your achievements, no doubt, reason you need to keep your head. Anyways please moderate your talks.

Some on this forum will not pick offense from your iterations but see you as an upcoming and coming up strongly. Some will not pick pride from others statements but watching out yours and reading line by line to sight out point of discussion. Never feel bad, it happens to fruitful trees, they don't escape stones and other forms of attack.

For sure you can read and ignore if somethings posted by the young boy doesn't go down well with you rather than hurting for his loopholes. We are married together on this page mainly because of NNPC appointment don't derail by attacking someone's personality, it's not good. Some even came as advisor but with intention to add to the insult on him, not too good brotherly, there are ways u can pass feedback and eliminate noise. I can imagine the mood you would have subjected him to, this is not in your best interest.

@Mosgoon, you are my guy any day even in face of adversity.
Keep calm boy, you will be fine, you are learning some lessons of life. Very fine the strong and piercing feedbacks are coming now and here. Trust me, you will be fine at last. Keep your spirit up. Some have got it this way and they are super fine today.

Give yourself a smile and work on your grey side.
Love you.

Thank you for the encomium.

However, we regret informing you that we have stopped giving out the LOMS.

Signed
P.A to his excellency, Mr Mosgoon

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
I've never seen Mosgoon talk down on any one here, I've never seen him insult anyone here, infact he has been of help here more than 95% of the people here.. His only problem is that he has been raised not to be afraid of "his village people" (if u know wat I mean), hence the reason he talks about his life n achievements without restraints...

I remember him offering his 180k Transcorp hilton room for free to a single individual who cared to join him.. I remember him giving out interview preparation materials (AKA LOM) for free, to as many that cared to ask within a period...
Make una leave d guy alone, he no do una anything...

Many of una here be like who carry hanger for shoulder. But na una dey want accuse am of pride..

He has inspired alot of persons with his stories, be it true or false.. But I personally believe him (its my choice to).
Though his ways might not be pleasing to some persons, but we still need to learn to be accommodating to people or persons with different philosophical ideas n beliefs...

Let's remember that so many persons have gone into depression n committed suicide because of negative things said about them online.. We should please respect people's feeling, as not everybody has a strong heart.
Peace.

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.