Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4867495 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gbyms:

I believe this guy. Good luck to everyone
lol... So you think I was joking when I replied YES?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
lol... So you think I was joking when I replied YES?
Lol. No bro. I did

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Could be true...
Either way, Death is the only constant...
Easymoneysniper:
APL is coming out on September 9th and 10th. Have a good night. #Confirmed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
My sauce have been silent too...
I guess, we've reached a cross road, where Silence is Golden.
Anywhich way, i am rooted already for any denouement.

Jarus:

None. Everyone has been quiet.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
tyakson99:

Lol... I wonder where you guys get this stat of 26 million applying for this recruitment when NYSC gave a report the other day that the total number of Nigerian's that have taking part in the mandatory service scheme is just over 4 million since inception in 1973. Abi even secondary schools grad apply grin, anyway it is not important at this stage.

26million cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
moogoogaipan:

I don add another word to my vocabulary grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
This your sauce that can lie
moogoogaipan:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

I won't say a word on this thread again, if it doesn't come out that day. 1st batch 9th second 10th

Let the countdown begins!
TWELVE (12) DAYS TO GO...
288h:49m:20s

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
tyakson99:

Lol... I wonder where you guys get this stat of 26 million applying for this recruitment when NYSC gave a report the other day that the total number of Nigerian's that have taking part in the mandatory service scheme is just over 4 million since inception in 1973. Abi even secondary schools grad apply grin, anyway it is not important at this stage.

Haq haq haq u dunno no'tin! Do u know that under 2 days the portal was opened 25.5 million had applied? Never believed it when my course mate was shouting and screaming that Nnpc database was gon crash until after the portal had closed.. I checked online and saw a rough estimate of 26 million... Don't doubt me before u use Google..

As for Nysc... They are my country people... And in my country , we don't take our country people's words for it...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
osamaBUSH:

26 million applicants cannot be accurate.

Hi Mr... Have u quarreled with ur search engine? Google might come in handy.. Tankio

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Haq haq haq u dunno no'tin! Do u know that under 2 days the portal was opened 25.5 million had applied? Never believed it when my course mate was shouting and screaming that Nnpc database was gon crash until after the portal had closed.. I checked online and saw a rough estimate of 26 million... Don't doubt me before u use Google..

As for Nysc... They are my country people... And in my country , we don't take our country people's words for it...
So only about 60k met requirement and qualified out of 25.5million ? shocked shocked
Wow ....just wow

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jarus:

None. Everyone has been quiet.

Thanks boss. It seems they are keeping everything on wraps.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sempumping:

So only about 60k met requirement and qualified out of 25.5million ? shocked shocked
Wow ....just wow

Yea.. Just Wow..

And aren't u just lucky ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chibusoil: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
10th Sept i heard. I just hope this one i heard now is true.

There are too many people working on d list.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Chibusoil:

my friend gerrarahia

32 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tunjasko(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Chibusoil:

I don't expect you to come back here to disseminate information because you have already proven yourself to be an unreliable person with childish traits. Grow up man!

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FreshShavedBalls(m): 12:04am On Aug 29, 2019
Chibusoil:

If it were the ancient times we would have stoned you by now

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 12:04am On Aug 29, 2019
Chibusoil:

I can see you just want to be recklessly shameless on a faceless forum.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2019
vikoli1:

I can see you just want to be recklessly shameless on a faceless forum.

Apata Ayeraye.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 1:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
APL is coming out on September 9th and 10th. Have a good night. #Confirmed

Something tells me this info is real! All I see is my Letter of Appointment right now cool cool

But not the type I saw in my dream o undecided, mbanu!
That very particular one had only 'APL' written in the whole A4 paper, with a light green horizontal bar at the top of the page. The rest of the page was blank grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Rafiq2:

Sorry bro, I have being a silent follower of this thread since d first day, You probably weren't here when bodylicious was acting crazy sef

ENOUGH!!! He is being more productive, you are fighting him!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by QDream(f): 4:01am On Aug 29, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

You really believe this undecided angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 4:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Chibusoil:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Chibusoil:

Abeg, shove this your rotten and partly burnt sauce up your ass and allow us to feed from @easymoneysniper's nutritious sauce in peace. Thanks.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sparog(m): 4:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Obasi001:

Something tells me this info is real! All I see is my Letter of Appointment right now cool cool

But not the type I saw in my dream o undecided, mbanu!
That very particular one had only 'APL' written in the whole A4 paper, with a light green horizontal bar at the top of the page. The rest of the page was blank grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 4:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Two things, 1) at first bolded, what I found on google is 25.6m passed though the website (not necessarily applying) and it was through the period of the opening, not 2days. About 6m purportedly completed the application.
2) at everything said so far, 2nd bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:06am On Aug 29, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
my friend gerrarahia

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 6:01am On Aug 29, 2019
Don't you ever call my name here....What is wrong with you....You better respect your old age to avoid insults....
Rafiq2:

Sorry bro, I have being a silent follower of this thread since d first day, You probably weren't here when bodylicious was acting crazy sef
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 6:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Chibusoil:

Burnt sauce better apologize for the lie you post last time
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Bodylicious:
Don't you ever call my name here....What is wrong with you....You better respect your old age to avoid insults....
Oh God! What's this? grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 29, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

I won't say a word on this thread again, if it doesn't come out that day. 1st batch 9th second 10th
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Apata Ayeraye.

You expect me to know the meaning of what you wrote here because we come from the same village "together" abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.