Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4867499 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2019
furrr:

I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately bewildered with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the nuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. Thanks for your perusal. "Kenneth chimezie" grin grin grin grin grin grin

cry Sudden headache

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2019
50k as at 2017
crowther15:
Good day house. Please anyone with idea of how much sterling bank pay her marketers..... Thanks in advance of ur response.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Phenolic: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2019
Hello House!
I did my interview on July 9th, 12:00PM. I did my CBT in Uniport PH. Yet to receive payment.
A friend who did around the same time has been paid and who wrote the CNT in Port Harcourt also was paid first week of August.
I just want to know if there is anyone who did his/her interview same date and time and has not been paid also?
Note: I don't give a damn about the relationship between TP and APL. Local man just needs money.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Phenolic: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2019
Hello House!
I did my interview on July 9th, 12:00PM. I did my CBT in Uniport PH. Yet to receive payment.
A friend who did around the same time has been paid and who wrote the CNT in Port Harcourt also was paid first week of August.
I just want to know if there is anyone who did his/her interview same date and time and has not been paid also?
Note: I don't give a damn about the relationship between TP and APL. Local man just needs money. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

I strongly stand behind what I stated. Everything I've stated Previously on this forum has been concrete information provided to me by one person and one person only. This thread feeds of negativity, and I'm not into that kind of play. It seems you've already picked up the stone you want to use, or the sniper some people want to give me on the 10th. Stay patient...... Your APL is coming either on the 9th or 10th. The only caveat is if you didn't do well during the interview. smiley

Such Confidence...I hope you are correct and besides i will not join dose who will stone you grin grin... Its only people who believe your news wholeheartedly that will come for your head not me.

By Gods Grace no matter when it comes I will get the APL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2019
[https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/26m-job-seekers-apply-for-positions-as-nnpc-closes-recruitment-portal/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiX4LvR46fkAhVBzaQKHSAxCnQQFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1OlqBkwtt2iBzt4v6lX7FP&ampcf=1
tyakson99:

Lol... I wonder where you guys get this stat of 26 million applying for this recruitment when NYSC gave a report the other day that the total number of Nigerian's that have taking part in the mandatory service scheme is just over 4 million since inception in 1973. Abi even secondary schools grad apply grin, anyway it is not important at this stage.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gemini13: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Oga Jarus and my fellow hopefuls, Please I need an advice.
I just got admission for masters in Unibuja and I'm to start next month. If I get NNPC's offer and I'm posted to Abuja, will it be possible to run the two at same time. Seeing that the masters is full time.
I will be reading your advice.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2019
Twhizzy2:
[https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sunnewsonline.com/26m-job-seekers-apply-for-positions-as-nnpc-closes-recruitment-portal/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiX4LvR46fkAhVBzaQKHSAxCnQQFjAAegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1OlqBkwtt2iBzt4v6lX7FP&ampcf=1
This is the page I read. It says "...25.6m PASSED THROUGH THE PORTAL..." before it was officially closed.
But English is not our native language so maybe I don't understand.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beetek: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2019
tyakson99:

Lol... I wonder where you guys get this stat of 26 million applying for this recruitment when NYSC gave a report the other day that the total number of Nigerian's that have taking part in the mandatory service scheme is just over 4 million since inception in 1973. Abi even secondary schools grad apple grin, anyway it is not important at this stage.

Let me get you straight, are you trying to say that we only have 4 million graduates in this country that went through NYSC since 1973? The answer is NO. Only the number of those who took the exemption certificate should cover or be more than that 4 million. Do you know how many JAMB applicants we had this year 1.9 million.

Furthermore, this recruitment by NNPC caught the attention of many, not just recent graduates. Many people are looking for job security and that's why they applied. The number of applicants may not be 26 million but the website got clicks and views that was about that number.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2019
larride:

Thanks boss. It seems they are keeping everything on wraps.

I also suspect HR has warned people in charge not to divulge information even to their colleagues.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2019
Jarus:

I also suspect HR has warned people in charge not to divulge information even to their colleagues.
not sure, but This might be true. I was once in such situation.
Easymoneysniper seems confident though and his post history doesn't blatantly oppose credibility.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2019
I think what we should be expecting now is invite for medical screening b4 APL

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Playzer: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
It’s likely the payment of tfare is over. Brace up for APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kevwemanuel: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
[/quote]
souljar:

This is the page I read. It says "...25.6m PASSED THROUGH THE PORTAL..." before it was officially closed.

She's right. The SUN page clearly states that 25.6m APPLICATIONS passed through the portal (i.e. were received by NNPC)

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
beef123:
I think what we should be expecting now is invite for medical screening b4 APL
No

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
kevwemanuel:

She's right. The SUN page clearly states that 25.6m APPLICATIONS passed through the portal (i.e. were received by NNPC)

SUN must have relied on fake news.

25.6m applications is like saying 1 out of every 7 Nigerians applied. That's statistically impossible.

They probably meant number of clicks on the site during the application window.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Gemini13:
Oga Jarus and my fellow hopefuls, Please I need an advice.
I just got admission for masters in Unibuja and I'm to start next month. If I get NNPC's offer and I'm posted to Abuja, will it be possible to run the two at same time. Seeing that the masters is full time.
I will be reading your advice.

It should be possible.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Playzer:
payments will still roll out until next week.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by QDream(f): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
Beetek:

Let me get you straight, are you trying to say that we only have 4 million graduates in this country that went through NYSC since 1973? The answer is NO. Only the number of those who took the exemption certificate should cover or be more than that 4 million. Do you know how many JAMB applicants we had this year 1.9 million.

Furthermore, this recruitment by NNPC caught the attention of many, not just recent graduates. Many people are looking for job security and that's why they applied. The number of applicants may not be 26 million but the website got clicks and views that was about that number.
Why should we take your words over that of the D.G.?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
daima:

I mean EVERY WEEK, one two or three people join the organisation.. My friend joined few months ago, and in her batch they were just 9 that got interviewed and of which just 7 got APL.... Just get ur CV to the table of the Governor... Thats all

You mean they employ people every week? 52wks in a year? Every week in every year? Year in year out?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
crowther15:

Man, calm down nau..... if u read through Gbogbolet10 post, he mentioned this since July that Mail/SMS will be sent out in September. Buh many of us want something quicker we don't listen to him.
(May be 12th of September sha)......common sense thou

And your point is?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Teaser4:
in chasteguys's voice "5th battalion...brace for impact..."
lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Teaser4:
oga ade.....
lol

Add slap join

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sempumping:
NNPC got about 250k applications

Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
kevwemanuel:

Interesting

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
souljar:

lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
By virtue of technology, how many days was it supposed to take to compute the CBT scores and screen using varrying cutoff points by states as the case may be, yet it took NNPC almost a month (25days) there was no change of management yet to have been attributed to have caused the delay, even with the one month some people still protested that they were marginalised, how much more APL, I'm just opining that the delay in Apl could likely not be due to change in management/oppositions, i believe its still within a reasonable time frame.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheSociopath(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
Playzer:

Please keep quiet

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
souljar:

Interesting

Senior Advocate Of Nigeria (S.A.N) #lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Playzer: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
TheSociopath:

Please keep quiet
you just said nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.