Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,425 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4869775 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
NNPC why are u delaying our APL? cry cry cry cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Phenolic: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Stop displaying your ignorance. Nigerians are not the only people on nairaland... We have foreign nationals on nairaland

And that comprises of like what? 2% of the population?

Oga stop making sense out of nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Oya it af do, enough of mosgoon, Mcky, loms, low self esteem, low and high fliers, hate speech, bitter lemon e.t.c

Any other business of the day?

Oya hit me!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Phenolic:

And that comprises of like what? 2% of the population?

Oga stop making sense out of nonsense.
or, it's no longer "there are no Germans, Russians etc" but now "2% of nairalanders are foreign nationals"?

Can you be more coherent?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nairanema:

Please what is the meaning of
AOB,
LOMS, and
MBB

I’ve been seeing them on the thread lately

AOB is "any other business" LOMs sorry lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Please what is the meaning of LOMS? I genuinely do not know what it means. I came to be informed and to learn.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jmanity: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nairanema:
Please what is the meaning of LOMS? I genuinely do not know what it means. I came to be informed and to learn.

Google

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Someone coming to the thread for the first time may see “APL” and be like, “what do these guys mean by APL?”

Some abbreviations here need getting used to.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ok...
LOMS..Learning Object Management System..
Nairanema:

Thanks a lot. Chasteguy please what does LOMS mean?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
GospelEAPiano:
Good day house, please does anyone know about NAHCO package for graduate trainees? And also likely interview questions, anything at all will do. Thanks

Go to careers or jobs section of Nairaland
Create a topic with the title "NAHCO package for graduate trainees"
You are sure of getting someone to anonymously volunteer the info.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nairanema:

Look Over My Shoulder.

This ain't joke as usual.

I hope you can now allow our LOMS to rest in peace?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Phenolic: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=ChasteGhuy post=81760383] or, it's no longer "there are no Germans, Russians etc" but now "2% of nairalanders are foreign nationals"?

Can you be more coherent?[/quote

I'm pretty sure what I wrote was " How many Germans?"
Have a nice day sir.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nairanema:
Someone coming to the thread for the first time may see “APL” and be like, “what do these guys mean by APL?”

Some abbreviations here need getting used to.
Oh true, yesterday someone asked me what the meaning of APL as we were discussing grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=Phenolic post=81760693][/quote] and your point is? There are "local social media" and "foreign social media"?

What's so special in this Germans you are hammering on? Abi you want to eat new yam?

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
It could also be
Loop Operations Management System
ChasteGhuy:

Look Over My Shoulder.

This ain't joke as usual.

I hope you can now allow our LOMS to rest in peace?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
GeniusOla:

Q-dot grin

grin Oshogbo weed yaff finished "minority " of people
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
lol... Even ladyjane5657 doesn't know that's the meaning

I surrender... Tot it was a joke first time I heard it...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
his name is idiot

Shattered table! grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Even tho I have been on thread for as long as I cannot remember... Its a sad thing that am still not conversant with some concepts here... For eg:

How do I bold my words

Why can't I read my private message? Kept telling me am not connected... What on nairaland does that mean?

Pls help a shameless sister.. cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jarus:

Go to careers or jobs section of Nairaland
Create a topic with the title "NAHCO package for graduate trainees"
You are sure of getting someone to anonymously volunteer the info.
Fada, you know I asked if anyone knew, your silence would have meant you didn't know, and who told you I don't know about the career section on their website. I needed more, so I asked.
Sir jarus you dey fall my hand
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
mosgoon:

Yh. But for McKinsey Nigeria, they are much more forgiving, a good number of us were from Nigerian universities. But for McKinsey US, UK and similar, Then that applies fully.

Haha, Victor cheng.. I jacked his videos ehn, before my interview. By the way, he has a tutorial recording for case studies for McKinsey and Bain and the likes called LOMS (look over my shoulder) which is very good for McKinsey interviews.. But it's very expensive. I have them though and can send to anyone interested for free. Just send a pm for that strictly.

Ladyjane, read the above
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
GospelEAPiano:

Fada, you know I asked if anyone knew, your silence would have meant you didn't know, and who told you I don't know about the career section on their website. I needed more, so I asked.

Bro gospel, grin okay bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
GospelEAPiano:

My apologies.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
Even tho I have been on thread for as long as I cannot remember... Its a sad thing that am still not conversant with some concepts here... For eg:

How do I bold my words

Why can't I read my private message? Kept telling me am not connected... What on nairaland does that mean?

Pls help a shameless sister.. cry

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Ladyjane, read the above

Oh! Tanxx

BTW, that mosgoon can talk shaa.. And he is generous too... I like them "heavily" generous cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=ChasteGhuy post=81761223][/quote]

And am sure they told u to help me out too? I mean dem villa pipo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jarus:

My apologies.

Baba jay! I go like know your short comings sha, big respect brother

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jarus:

My apologies.
Apologies accepted sir. I'm also sorry if my tone was harsh.
Sir jarus, I greet you.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Oh! Tanxx

BTW, that mosgoon can talk shaa.. And he is generous too... I like them "heavily" generous cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Oh! Tanxx

when I come on public fora like nairaland, I come with a sieve. Take what I need and discard the rest.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=GeniusOla post=81761290][/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
GospelEAPiano:

Apologies accepted sir. I'm also sorry if my tone was harsh.
Sir jarus, I greet you.
Bro u even still accept the apology

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.