Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,461 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4869794 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
when I come on public fora like nairaland, I come with a sieve. Take what I need and discard the rest.

Make sense

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
when I come on public fora like nairaland, I come with a sieve. Take what I need and discard the rest.

That's how stars do..

Answer my questions naa

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Like I said b4, I can't take u seriously bro. At least, not until you can learn to obey your own advice and ignore me, then I will respond to d comment where u ignore me..... grin grin grin grin grin

Wishing you success in your NNPC endeavors.

Phenolic:

You are not really as smart as you think. Are you? A quick google search could have answered you.
How many Germans are on Nairaland, What of Americans, Australians? Compare that to reddit and Pinterest and you will get what I mean.
All I'm saying is live and let live. Unless you plan to add "cyber bully" to your CV. It costs you nothing to forgo views you are against.
Speaking of ignoring you, I will do that right now.
Wishing you success in you NNPC endeavors.
Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

And am sure they told u to help me out too? I mean dem villa pipo

Lol... Highlight the word(s) you want to make bold... Look above the comment box, you'd see several formatting options... Select B ... It's the first option you'd see followed by I and other options.

For your on, kindly go to your profile and change your nairaland email (new email). It's possible that that email you have linked to your nairaland account is no longer functional. Give me feedback
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Prov 3:30
Do not accuse anyone for no reason— when they have done you no harm.

Prov 27:2
Let someone else praise you, and not your own mouth; an outsider, and not your own lips.

Prov 12:1
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
And to highlight word(s)....press and hold on the woid for 5nanosecods...then drag upadan to the desired end(s)....
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... Highlight the word(s) you want to make bold... Look above the comment box, you'd see several formatting options... Select... It's the first option you'd see followed by I and other options.

For your on, kindly go to your profile and change your nairaland email (new email). It's possible that that email you have linked to your nairaland account is no longer functional. Give me feedback

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
GeniusOla:

Bro u even still accept the apology
undecided
bro don't really understand you, don't even know what to say, thanks as you speak in clear terms.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
GeniusOla:

Bro u even still accept the apology

Advising someone on quicker and easier way to get the info he needed and he thinks he's got sub. I just leave am.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ur oil shall not run dry.....
Zerlo:
Prov 3:30
Do not accuse anyone for no reason— when they have done you no harm.

Prov 27:2
Let someone else praise you, and not your own mouth; an outsider, and not your own lips.

Prov 12:1
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... Highlight the word(s) you want to make bold... Look above the comment box, you'd see several formatting options... Select B ... It's the first option you'd see followed by I and other options.

U mean like this?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jiang and semppumping.....who has seen our local people pls.....
Like I'm missing them
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

OMG!!!! U areeeeee such a daaaaaarling!

Have I told u that I love you Am sure not! So I'm telling u now! Remind me to give u a biiiiiiig hug when we meet at the towers grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jarus:

Advising someone on quicker and easier way to get the info he needed and he thinks he's got sub. I just leave am.

You wan help person wey dey drown, him dey ask for parachute before him go come out. Issorait. Jarus it's like you are sharing apologies, I demand mine.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gbriels:
And to highlight word(s)....press and hold on the woid for 5nanosecods...then drag upadan to the desired end(s)....
. Lol... Bros, what are you insinuating? Ladyjane5657 doesn't know how to highlight words?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
GospelEAPiano:

undecided
bro don't really understand you, don't even know what to say, thanks as you speak in clear terms.

Eez true sir, even me i don't understand myself sir, plx don't be offended.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

U mean like this?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gbriels:

Lolzz.. Tanxx ...

Even tho my olodo-hood never reach like this grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
. Lol... Bros, what are you insinuating? Ladyjane5657 doesn't know how to highlight words?

grin grin I'm sure he doesnt mean that...or do u @Gbriels

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gbriels:

Sir gbriels pls how can i observe 5nanoseconds in real life o, it caught my attention biko *runs away*

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

OMG!!!! U areeeeee such a daaaaaarling!

Have I told u that I love you Am sure not! So I'm telling u now! Remind me to give u a biiiiiiig hug when we meet at the towers grin grin

Lol...

I was told to beware of bear hugs... I hope this is not certainly 1?

Let me collect the "I love you" first ... See as body dey sweet me grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

grin grin I'm sure he doesnt mean that...or do u @Gbriels

I just wantu check sumtin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol...

Upfront alert

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Haha haha haha haha, chaste guy i wont forgive you for this meme #lol na VAR dem dey check Abi na weytin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

And ur name is what again? undecided
2 idioots cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
GeniusOla:

Upfront alert

LMAO!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
bobowaja:

2 idioots cheesy cheesy

Im not doing again
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

.lmao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
GeniusOla:

Haha haha haha haha, chaste guy i wont forgive you for this meme #lol na VAR dem dey check Abi na weytin
I am not doing again
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
I was taught to assume everything in teaching anything... grin grin grin
But I know ur local woman....she is smart
ChasteGhuy:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
bobowaja:

2 idioots cheesy cheesy

Yesu! grin grin
bobowaja:

2 idioots cheesy cheesy
Omo ake... LMao

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.