Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,765 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4867343 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Why una satan pikin plenty for dis thread laidis?

Always looking 4 fight

bobowaja:

Baba talk directly to beaam na.... grin grin grin

I dey ur back like this like pillar

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Oshey

Evasion theory loading

Jarus:

My sources have also been evasive.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Loud it!

Ladyjane5657:

grin grin grin beam is now a gentleman grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Collect your sobriety chip for surviving another week/comment without mentioning LOMS or McKinsey.

We can live with the British gal sly boast, after all most of all have famzed a classy gal/dude b4....

mosgoon:
I agree with you.

Putting all these aside and upholding the chat content alone for a grammatical scrutiny , I think it's wrong to judge in that way based on that screenshot. Many extremely learned people type casually on platforms like whatsapp. Let's look at it objectively putting all your considerations aside

"Am not in this country" : Using am instead of I'm casually is very common. It's a common informal conversational slang or shortcut . I have chatted with a British girl that used it in some context.

"Every things is stand still" : I have made similar errors Iike this countless times on whatsapp/telegram due to typing fast. This is nothing to even pick a problem with. We type fast informally on such platforms and such mistakes are inevitable

Die / Due : same thing here, it's obvious he was typing fast and tried to correct it immediately as it could change the meaning of his statement leading to the error. Also evidenced by the same timestamp for each message

Amin : his language.

So I understand your anger at that criticism. Hopefully the critic sees things as it should be now

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2019
@ BOLDED

U keep referring to urself with small letter i"" instead of "I" in the middle of sentences

"Far much more" is tautology

The correct tense in this case is: "all the questions WOULD HAVE BEEN based in English" (past papitisu tense, instead of present/present continuous)

Same problem with ur statement on NNPC won't. It shoulda been WOULDN'T.

But I agree with you, it's wrong to focus so much on grammar.

Biggerboi:

I know someone will point this out, u ppl are still slaves nearly 60 years after independence. This very guy did a mock interview for me before i did mine, u will really be amazed by how he was able to recall his basic physics and chemistry more than 20 years after leaving secondary school, i had brilliant lecturers at ahmadu bello university that were far much more intelligent than u will ever be in your miserable life, but english was never their thing...if english is the measure of intelligence, nnpc wont have asked us current affairs gmats and other questions during our cbt, all the questions will have been based on english.
u really need to change your mentality, i really am offended by this your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Get ready to start receiving emails from Jennifer and Jide from page financials too....

shobroy10:

Good evening sir for the first time I will have to say something on this thread. I was the one u gave ur digit in Offa that morning at UBA ATM stand please am sorry to call u out like this but I missed ur digit mistakenly and couldn't reach out to u in anyway except like this please this is my Mail I will await ur message. Thank you sir. Abdurazaqayo@gmail.com

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 05, 2019
U are a wise one Sir...

geektrovert:

Even if this is true, I think I align with the people giving us dates here.

If you analyse the trend, you will notice a certain calm after someone drops a date (whether true or false).

Let people keep giving us dates, from july ending, to 1st week of August, to 3rd week of August, to September 9/10. It's all good. cheesy. Having something to hold on to, is better than nothing. #DamageControl

One Love grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:39am On Sep 05, 2019
Beeam:
Get ready to start receiving emails from Jennifer and Jide from page financials too....

This one weak me... Those guys are relentless.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2019
English doesn't really put food on most people's tables oh, degrees, skills and attitude etc do that.

But most times (except u operate in d informal sector), ur English determines which table u are allowed to dine at or not in some professions more than others.

One of my side hustles is preparing presentations for, or sometimes substituting for smart technical whizzes who can't string a presentation together when they need to face potential investors, partners or other stakeholders. One of the many skills I picked up during my time in McKinsey's orientation programme for graduates b4 I eventually rejected their employment offer.

Having said that, here are some more English tips to improve on the errors in ur own post:

1. U already started with "lots of English professors" (plural), u come switch to singular when u reach "meal on your table". Unless all the English professors wan share one single meal on one table (figuratively), u for just make am plural too.

Still on d same sentence, u started with present perfect tense "I hope Una English dey put good meal on your table" come switch to present continuous in d middle "and paying the bills regularly". Concord is pained by this blunder.

2. Your instead of you

3. Concord again. Scenario "happened" in d past, all ur other verbs in that statement were past tense too. Spot should have been spotted as well.

4. Concord again, again! Your lives DEPEND....not depends.

P.S.
1. I notice say u no too dey gbagaun wen u write 4 pidgin. Maybe u shd stick to that form more?

2. My words are like "petepete"(it's like wen mud splatter), anybody wey e hit make e be guided. make una insult-quote me I go curse you instantly ni, good riddance.

Teaser4:
I was gonna react to that too...but in the spirit of minding my business, I chill for you make you react first, so I fit pass my comments. its funny sha, we gat lots of English professors here, who are quick to condemn or notice blunders... I hope Una English dey put good meal on your table and paying the bills regularly, if you dey earn peanuts per month with you English wetin yu gain.... life doesn't revolve around good grammar, some be acting like fvcking undergraduates, in real life nobody give a fvck about your good grammar...a funny scenario happened earlier today, some bunch of jobless folks spot blunder on zlatan's(an indigenous rapper)tweet , he replied on another post how some graduates dey beg for giveaway on his timeline... If you sabi good English good for you, abeg leave others wey no sabi or folks wey no like stress, I no believe anyone here no sabi basic English, I remember most of our lecturers back then in college wetin concern dem...y'all need to grow up and ignore some things wey no dey relevant, what shall it profit yu, upon your good grammar and apl still no locate yu and yu return to your 100k job. Dey here dey catch blunder like say Una lives depends on it...e go clear for Una face soon... poverty is real.

PS: my words are like "petepete"(is like wen jump inside mud), anybody wey e hit make e be guided. make una insult-quote me I go curse you instantly ni, good riddance

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aSubmitter: 6:42am On Sep 05, 2019
larride:
For those that want to read about this P&ID sham, read this from Bloomberg.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-09-04/is-one-of-the-world-s-biggest-lawsuits-built-on-a-sham

Thanks so much for this. It was quite expository. Verily, It is not all that glitters that is gold. Greed and mischief of man is the greatest weapon against him.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2019
When u were contacting them b4 and they didn't curve u, did u epp us?

Just checking sumpin for a friend...

xeforesansh:
Good day!!!

The issue of APL is now turning towards a mysterious direction as all our sources I notice are evading us or giving us unreliable information. I just hope and pray that they don't play big brother naija on us. I am already tired and have decided going forward not to contact any body again except God in prayers. May we succeed, amen.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Please read this out loud "I am a WayRay"

bobowaja:

They will soon attack your English and quote 101 reasons why Nigeria and Nigerians should pay for the scam..... Ugly air headed mofos.

People well no Sabi ordinary arbitration and its stages...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2019
olowoba2:

Overhaul by simply reshuffling the cards internally within the organisation? NNPC has never really been up there compared to her peers like Saudi Aramco, Petronas and Petrobas. It is generally perceived to be a very inefficient and wasteful organization, mainly due to the fact that is a fully Nigerian govt driven organization with little or no goals or target to attain. No wonder, the refineries have been comatose for years and no one has lost his/her job over that. Unlike private organizations, there is little emphasis on grooming leadership /management staff based on merit or appraisal. It will surprise you that most correspondences / memos within NNPC are still via paper rather than electronic! How archaic can that be?

It is difficult, if not impossible to produce a well groomed 21st century manager in such an environment that can turn around the fortunes of any NNPC subsidiary. NNPC system makes it hard to grow well groomed and technical managers.

The only way NNPC can truly restructure for enhanced performance is to be open to genuine structural re-organization. More importantly, NNPC must be ready to hire senior management staff from outside the organization who have years of experience working in performance driven corporations. Such people should be given the free hand to inject new ideas and reinvigorate the team spirit. Anything short is nepotism, politics or tribalism under the guise of merit.

I can assure you that nothing will change, with the current NNPC structure backed by law. It's all steam but no movement.

I agree with you. In fact, one of the jokes in my office by colleagues who deal with NNPC is that paper memo/paper approval you talk about. In 2019, that should not be happening in an organization of NNPC's size, resource and importance.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Beeam:
Loud it!

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Enrypech:

I am bored too.. Let's hangout and play sand sand play

.haq haq haq clown.

OK.. Here Iam.... Let's start tongue

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 05, 2019
bobowaja:

Lol.... And then login alternate monikers to like their posts. Nonsense and ingredients. Nigerians against their country, even when it is obvious the whole things is a scam.... Wetin person no go see?

PS: This post get plenty blunders too make una attack am o since una jobless grin grin

ChasteGhuy how u dey jare?

I dey jare...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2019
LocalNietzsche:
To all the people that have sauces please continue posting. Please don't mind people that complain. You are only relaying information you know. This not an Official NNPC page but a public forum for voluntary participants.

Some of the sauces are sweet, some peppery, some salty, some bitter, some umami. It is a buffet, serve yourself what you can chop or mix it to your taste. For me I am enjoying it. To much sauce, to much juice....
korect

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2019
Dbowline:
Well. We talk too much as individuals....Not trying to change anyone but look at it: We say APL will come at a date, then something happens it is moved to another date........The fact that too many sources from too many individuals speaks alot about porosity thereby resulting to the mobility of dates with respect to their permeability (ability to adjust)..

Suggestion: Discuss less about when APL will arrive. Rather, its right about time to educate one another as regards the onboarding process, how to resign from your job that requires 1 or less month prior notice, why is GT training 3 months? Technical or otherwise?

And many more pertinent information

Your opinion is noted but we're not buying

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
My guy, I want to know why you keep thanking every one of them for dropping links here grin cheesy
I want to get a full view about the subject matter. It is better to get informed than coming out to make ignorant statements about what one knows little about. I am interested in the subject matter

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... Their own na to come blow broken-bottle grammar here and at the end confuse us the more instead of giving insights
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2019
larride:

Me I ready for them na. Fire for fire. No time.
Okay na. Good morning baba
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2019
larride:
For those that want to read about this P&ID sham, read this from Bloomberg.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-09-04/is-one-of-the-world-s-biggest-lawsuits-built-on-a-sham

Nice post bro...For all ye who are confused on the P & ID saga, go through the link. You have to be patient though but its worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2019
Today makes it Exactly 2 months my darling COMPANY interviewed me grin

Happy 2 months anniversary to NNPC & I ! kiss grin

Cheers to better things ahead....join me and celebrate... We must get there ...

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
Today makes it Exactly 2 months my darling COMPANY interviewed me grin

Happy 2 months anniversary to NNPC & I ! kiss grin

Cheers to better things ahead....join me and celebrate... We must get there ...
LOL.. we don dey celebrate anniversary grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

.haq haq haq clown.

OK.. Here Iam.... Let's start tongue

Jesu!

Ayam not doing again.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Fredkio:

LOL.. we don dey celebrate anniversary grin

Yes o... Nnpc needs to know how serious minded Iam with them..
We shouldn't forget the littlest tins... grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Enrypech:

Jesu!

Ayam not doing again.

grin grin y? That was just the entrance hymn.... We never dey enter church service sef grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PeacenLove2: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:11am On Sep 05, 2019
BenFlash:

Using style to dust off my 'Contra' cartridge and Sega video game and console. Both 'Kabu Kabu' and Uber, all na "taizi"
lol bro...me I can't forget my darling super mario...I no remember the name of the console...that feeling when one collect "star" "kotakoromi"....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2019
Beeam:
English doesn't really put food on most people's tables oh, degrees, skills and attitude etc do that.

But most times (except u operate in d informal sector), ur English determines which table u are allowed to dine at or not in some professions more than others.

One of my side hustles is preparing presentations for, or sometimes substituting for smart technical whizzes who can't string a presentation together when they need to face potential investors, partners or other stakeholders. One of the many skills I picked up during my time in McKinsey's orientation programme for graduates b4 I eventually rejected their employment offer.

Having said that, here are some more English tips to improve on the errors in ur own post:

1. U already started with "lots of English professors" (plural), u come switch to singular when u reach "meal on your table". Unless all the English professors wan share one single meal on one table (figuratively), u for just make am plural too.

Still on d same sentence, u started with present perfect tense "I hope Una English dey put good meal on your table" come switch to present continuous in d middle "and paying the bills regularly". Concord is pained by this blunder.

2. Your instead of you

3. Concord again. Scenario "happened" in d past, all ur other verbs in that statement were past tense too. Spot should have been spotted as well.

4. Concord again, again! Your lives DEPEND....not depends.

P.S.
1. I notice say u no too dey gbagaun wen u write 4 pidgin. Maybe u shd stick to that form more?

2. My words are like "petepete"(it's like wen mud splatter), anybody wey e hit make e be guided. make una insult-quote me I go curse you instantly ni, good riddance.

oshey baami....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

grin grin y? That was just the entrance hymn.... We never dey enter church service sef grin

grin grin cheesy

Okay na but my guy say I don too big for sand sand play, let's change it to husband and wife play

Are you game?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biggerboi: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Beeam:
@ BOLDED

U keep referring to urself with small letter i"" instead of "I" in the middle of sentences

"Far much more" is tautology

The correct tense in this case is: "all the questions WOULD HAVE BEEN based in English" (past papitisu tense, instead of present/present continuous)

Same problem with ur statement on NNPC won't. It shoulda been WOULDN'T.

But I agree with you, it's wrong to focus so much on grammar.

Lmaoo i tire for una grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.