Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4867372 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nirane: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2019
How many candidates were interviewed again self.

Ladyjane5657:
Today makes it Exactly 2 months my darling COMPANY interviewed me grin

Happy 2 months anniversary to NNPC & I ! kiss grin

Cheers to better things ahead....join me and celebrate... We must get there ...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Enrypech:

grin grin cheesy

Okay na but my guy say I don too big for sand sand play, let's change it to husband and wife play

Are you game?
oh you mean Daddy and Mummy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
Today makes it Exactly 2 months my darling COMPANY interviewed me grin

Happy 2 months anniversary to NNPC & I ! kiss grin

Cheers to better things ahead....join me and celebrate... We must get there ...

Am I the only one feeling indifferent??

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2019
nirane:

26million

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2019
APL on my mind. Good morning
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by identity002: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Jarus:

I agree with you. In fact, one of the jokes in my office by colleagues who deal with NNPC is that paper memo/paper approval you talk about. In 2019, that should not be happening in an organization of NNPC's size, resource and important.

True talk! It is a surprise that paper memo is still actively relevant in some organizational systems where the use of E-memo and Automated systems should be germane. But the overhaul going on and this 2019 recruitment will make a positive change.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chukzy4u(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2019
[s]Recruitment: IG ignores Commission, releases list of successful candidates[/s]

Can our amiable GMD follow this path.... undecided

Just thinking something...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2019
No new alertees yesterday maybe things are on hold as some sauce said let see how today turnout
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ruqchex: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2019
Dbowline:
Well. We talk too much as individuals....Not trying to change anyone but look at it: We say APL will come at a date, then something happens it is moved to another date........The fact that too many sources from too many individuals speaks alot about porosity thereby resulting to the mobility of dates with respect to their permeability (ability to adjust)..

Suggestion: Discuss less about when APL will arrive. Rather, its right about time to educate one another as regards the onboarding process, how to resign from your job that requires 1 or less month prior notice, why is GT training 3 months? Technical or otherwise?

And many more pertinent information

This is something I've been thinking about, is it proper to give 1 month notice and then use up my leave days during that same period?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2019
AdekunleAkofe:
@easymoneysniper, why is it your source alone that has info to share as touching APL disbursement date? If it’s play make you come out com yarn am now o.

I just spoke with a senior colleague now and all he could tell me was that NNPC is busy with management restructuring.

I hope you are not raising people’s hope for nothing come nextweek.

The fact you quoted me just implies you don't completely believe your "Sauce".... Be patient sir, it's just a few days away.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

grin grin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Page 1000 loading....

#See you at the tower
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2019
Omo if this is true then you have the hottest sauce in this house even better than Jarus.....
Easymoneysniper:

The fact you quoted me just implies you don't completely believe your "Sauce".... Be patient sir, it's just a few days away.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2019
chukzy4u:
[s]Recruitment: IG ignores Commission, releases list of successful candidates[/s]

Can our amiable GMD follow this path.... undecided

Just thinking something...
I said so to my myself when I saw the news
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Hehehehe too many failed sauces have taken ur joy away! grin

Take ur mood to their table...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Bodylicious:
Omo if this is true then you have the hottest sauce in this house even better than Jarus.....
lol I tell you. The fact that Jarus has no inclination to it and even said it's unlikely. If Easymoneysniper is right.. Then his source is the ultimate

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2019
nirane:

Has it gotten to the National Daily already?

That I ve been posted to the HR division of Nnpc

How will I know brother Or sister? cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Enrypech:

grin grin cheesy

Okay na but my guy say I don too big for sand sand play, let's change it to husband and wife play

Are you game?

I seee u bro... I see yo shocked shocked

But chaste must not see this...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Hehehehe too many failed sauces have taken ur joy away! grin

Take ur mood to their table...
we don pass this level. You will soon join us soon...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2019
furrr:

grin grin
korect
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

I seee u bro... I see yo shocked shocked

But chaste must not see this...
just passing by

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
we don pass this level. You will soon join us soon...

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
just passing by

Is that yhu chaste?? Oh my! cry cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

Sources come and go, but our hope remain the same..

4/5days to go tongue

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Boypeace1: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Easymoneysniper:

I believe you our only and only spicy pepperish and tasty sauce.. Countdown Is on

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2019
Yes thanks. I read it and was angry because it's evident that it was a scam. My annoyance was how these fraudsters somehow made themselves seem more credible than the Nigerian government before the law court. Nigeria should have countered their fictitious claims from day one without leaving any room for doubt. It's a perception problem

In the end, I hope Buhari realizes that this case can only be won in a court of law.

larride:

Bros, it’s a well coordinated scam against the Country. Former Attonery General Chief Aondoakaa, the Attonery General when the deal was signed claimed he didn’t see any contract papers. The contract didn’t pass through Federal Executive Council, so who exactly signed the deal on behalf Nigeria? Who approved it?

When the arbitration started, Nigeria lawyers were reluctant to participate because the deal was to get the company awarded damages so they could share the proceed. Treason against their own country because of money.

On what ground did GEJ negotiated to pay them $800m in compensation? For which work done? TY Danjuma name has come up already and I won’t be surprised if Obasanjo or Atiku name comes up as things unravel before our eyes.

Buhari n FG will fight this scam to a reasonable conclusion, those bastards won’t see $1 from Nigeria. angry I’m glad the justice department has opened corruption case against the company.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2019
I think we have ourselves a 'Sauce' War! grin

#MySauceisHotterThanYours

Easymoneysniper:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5399606/9.6bn-judgment-debt-how-p

Lol. International thieves and small time they will name yahoo yahoo a Nigerian thingy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Is that yhu chaste?? Oh my! cry cry
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2019
mosgoon:
lol I tell you. The fact that Jarus has no inclination to it and even said it's unlikely. If Easymoneysniper is right.. Then his source is the ultimate

I have no inclination to it for the simple fact that it is too specific and coming like 3 weeks before that date. Coming like 3 weeks before that date, you hardly find an organization that specific in such matters - when it's not World Cup match days. What you tend to see is "week". "In the next 3 weeks", "By the second week of September", "By mid-September" etc. Exact date becomes decided only very few days to the day, hardly 3 weeks in advance. Another reason I'm sceptical of that date is the fact that if there was such an exact date, it would have been leaked by at least one other source.

Ultimately, I can be wrong. Just an opinion formed from experience and observations, not something cast in stone.

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2019
mapman:
Yes thanks. I read it and was angry because it's evident that it was a scam. My annoyance was how these fraudsters somehow made themselves seem more credible than the Nigerian government before the law court. Nigeria should have countered their fictitious claims from day one without leaving any room for doubt. It's a perception problem

In the end, I hope Buhari realizes that this case can only be won in a court of law.

Bro they are all thieves - the first world countries. They only make money from corrupt ridden societies and their stvpid politicians.

The issue of sovereignty was raise in the UK court, but they still went ahead to award damages despite the glaring truths. The said man Quinn is a known con man in the UK and his dealings are not shaded from their public arenas. UK stands to gain more from the scam, given the fact that Ireland depends on them mostly for their foreign relations services.

Bunch of thieves stealing the black men blind.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2019
And what if it turns out otherwise? So u mean to then give the "ultimate" award back to jarus?
You so much remind me of human nature,they praise you when the going is good and smooth.
mosgoon:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.