Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,646 members, 7,968,878 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

Johnny Depp Was Violently Abused By Amber Heard, New Evidence Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Depp Was Violently Abused By Amber Heard, New Evidence Reveals (393 Views)

Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Depp Was Violently Abused By Amber Heard, New Evidence Reveals by dachilino: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2019
Johnny Depp was violently abused by Amber Heard as revealed by news photos and pieces of evidence which has emerged. Johnny Depp who is now suing his former wife Amber Heard for $50M over defamation of character, was bruised in some of the photos shared and a more disturbing photo revealed that the Pirates Of The Carribean' star's finger was chopped off by Amber Heard who claimed she was the one abused while under oath.  

87 surveillance camera videos, 17 depositions of witnesses (which includes police officers), and of course, the previous images were submitted to the court by Johnny Depp and this reportedly cleared him of assaulting the 'Aquaman' star.  The new evidence had some people retracting their statements and standing by Johnny Depp.

Johnny Depp was violently abused by Amber Heard, who was previously arrested for abusing her former partner Taysa Van Ree. She reportedly used the #MeToo movement to lift her career and slander Johnny Depp, ensuring he was silenced in the industry.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/13/johnny-depp-was-violently-abused-by-amber-heard-new-evidence-reveals/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Johnny Depp Was Violently Abused By Amber Heard, New Evidence Reveals by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2019
Fear women

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

(1) (Reply)

q / Zion Rufus’ Diary Of A Lagos Girl #unilag E-series / Future HNDRXX 2 On The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.