Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,565 members, 7,911,471 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:10 AM

Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl (1885 Views)

She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by ogunniyi2: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2010
please help me! i am madly in love with a girl, but i cant figure it out whether she is feeling the same way too! i have to stop calling her two months ago when she told me that she sees me as a mere friend to chat with.i have to take this step so as not to hurt my self further!, but to my dismay, she called last week accusing me of not calling her again. i let her realized that her previous answer to what i told her caused it and that i dint want to hurt myself because calling her may be injurious to my health because i am trying to cope without her. despite all this, she is still adamant but wants me to still be calling her, every day, anytime, if possible! please what should i do?
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by wealth11: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2010
just keep calling cus she is in luv wit u.
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2010
I empathise with you, its just the way the world rolls, we like someone and they dont like us back, its tough but thats life.

Now I have a question for the guys, if a girl declines the offer to be your girlfriend/lover why cut her off completely like as if she is the spawn of the devil?  Some girls really just want to be good friends with guys but because the guys dont get what they want, they throw their toys out of the pram and flounce off. I still dont get it.
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by wealth11: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I empathise with you, its just the way the world rolls, we like someone and they dont like us back, its tough but thats life.

Now I have a question for the guys, if a girl declines the offer to be your girlfriend/lover why cut her off completely like as if she is the spawn of the devil? Some girls really just want to be good friends with guys but because the guys dont get what the want, the throw their toys out of the pram and flounce off. I still dont get it.

might be ture
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by otokx(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2010
Let her do the calling.
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by Omolola1(f): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2010
Poster,

That girl is equally in love with you;
she is just pretending
Give her time,
Dont call her anymore or text her
Let her be the one to go after what she wants since you've already told her how you feel about her
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by MrCork8: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2010
ogunniyiyiyi2, Brother, if a chick tell u she sees u as a friend, then u need to do couple of chekclisk

1: Double check your Body Odour, actually, maybe u should tripple check your breath again (No offeince)
2: Tripple check your breath (fresh or bad)
3: Check your wallet (Loaded with moiney or begger)
4; Get rid of the pimples or Ezema on yur face
5: Get another hair cut (In fact, change your Barber)
6: Change your A Game: Intead of buying her a rose, Just buy her 2 bag of Rice) , truss me

((Okarfors Law: 1972, Words of Wisdom))
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
Omolola1:

Poster,

she is just pretending
Give her time,
Let her be the one to go after what she wants since you've already told her how you feel about her

@Omolola
Wats up?
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by wealth11: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
Mr Cork!:

ogunniyiyiyi2, Brother, if a chick tell u she sees u as a friend, then u need to do couple of chekclisk

1: Double check your Body Odour, actually, maybe u should tripple check your breath again (No offeince)
2: Tripple check your breath (fresh or bad)
3: Check your wallet (Loaded with moiney or begger)
4; Get rid of the pimples or Ezema on yur face
5: Get another hair cut (In fact, change your Barber)
6: Change your A Game: Intead of buying her a rose, Just buy her 2 bag of Rice) , truss me

((Okarfors Law: 1972, Words of Wisdom))

Very funny
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by Omolola1(f): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2010
Rymzo:

@Omolola
Wats up?

Rhymzo,

am cool and how are you doing?
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by ogunniyi2: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2010
Insert Quote
Quote from: Omolola1 on Today at 01:51:24 PM
Poster,

she is just pretending
Give her time,

are u sure that your tricks would do the magic? i will be glad in deed
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by Omolola1(f): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2010
Oh yes! it will

It will work, except if she does not love you
but i bet she does
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by MrCork8: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2010
I love Omolola;s Nyansh actualy tongue
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by Omolola1(f): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2010
u nor well lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by MrCork8: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
LOve to bite it, gently tongue
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by MrCork8: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2010
ogunniyi2, Bro, that reminds me, did u manage to Tripple check your breath and your body Oduor??

By the way, tripple check means u check it 3 time wink
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by Omolola1(f): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
Leave here jor undecided
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by sevule(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2010
Dude from what I see the babe is just being a tease. Tell her straight up that you love her but you gotta move on with your life. I think you should even make yourself scarce and let her do the calling.
Re: Help Me! I Am Madly In Love With A Girl by ds700(m): 12:27am On Sep 03, 2010
na so all of them be, bunch of pretenders !!!

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Finally Opens Up: Says, I Am Still In Christ / If This Happen To U On Your Wedding Night Wetin U Go Do? / Why Is Marraige Getting Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.