Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

Shocking! She bleeped My Best Friend - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Shocking! She bleeped My Best Friend (304 Views)

Cricfy TV App: Every Cricket Fan's Best Friend / I Am Grown Ass Woman, I’ve bleeped A Lotta Guys — #bbnaija Anto Tells K Brule / BBNaija: Shocking Makeup Photo Of Bambam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! She bleeped My Best Friend by ykansam022000: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
What will you do if you are in the position of the guy?

To be betrayed by a person you fully trust is probably the most heartbreaking thing anyone can experience. Recovering from it may take a while or may affect your future judgments in meeting new people. What makes it hurtful is the fact that our trust was violated by someone we never knew could do such a thing....

Watch the full video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9lVIn2oHkw
Re: Shocking! She bleeped My Best Friend by natinhoo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
If you're looking for sex in a relationship, find someone who is down with it. This life is too short to come and be allowing another persons infidelity to give you heartache

(1) (Reply)

Need A Professional Video Editor/producer In Lagos??? / The Weekend Nollywood Took Over Hollywood / Activating ITV Hub On Roku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.