Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,008 members, 7,928,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:36 AM

Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan (54045 Views)

3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos / Weakened 3-storey Building Collapses In Ibadan, 2 Persons Affected. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan by Karleb(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
vannessa7:

I wanted to say something along this line until I saw your write up, I knew from the beginning of this year that disasters like this could happen all over the world because of the number 9, its a good number only if there is complete holiness, that is why only those people that are very close to God will enjoy serious promotion s this year, 3 in 3 places makes 9 and 3 itself attract both the positive and negative spiritual, that is why the disasters are more pronounced in march this year all over the world, plane crash, tanker fire, building collapse, mosque killing in new Zealand, let's pray God should put an end to it all so that another one doesn't occur before the end of this year, that is why a September child should seek holiness by all means because the devil also wants you as much as God wants you, I am one of them, I had to convert to Islam to make headway in life because of holiness issue, being a christian already makes it hard to be holy because you depend on Jesus holiness unless you are a pastor, or you are by nature holy either because of your birth month, family background or race,

No offence sir, but this is bullshit!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. / Architect And Builder,best Of Our Services At An Affordable Price,view Designs / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.