Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence (11219 Views)

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by SAGoddess: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2010
Sounds to me like you guys go for the same chick, where do you find her anywa?

I guess the operative word here is Chick, not WOMAN!, go figure!
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by MrCork8: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2010
A mordern day chic is SA GODDESSS, she 46yrs old but still sexxxy loooking

She has real hair kiss
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by 1102(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2010
kemisuga:

Beautiful
Money Lovers
GODLY
Seduces
Pretends
LIKE FORMING
Revenge
Soft
Kind-hearted
Diligent at work

I hope u all are seein the Gospel truth which a lady has carefully defined modern Gurl (Inclusive of most of em here on NL) Ladies Una don see una Nyash for public!!
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Sobo4u: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2010
Wow all this for wo 2 man Pls pple should be more careful now
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by james1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
Too opinionated but hooot!
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Jarus(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2010
awon omo irole aiye grin
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by OmoEko2: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2010
money for hand back for ground. sex appealing majority, Na wahooo,
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by otondo55: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
Highest bider

One chance
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by CzarChris(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2010
double dealing nymphos, golddiggers, artificial (i.e nails, hair, boobs, skin, eyes; infact full of gadgets), gifted liars, infact a modern day chics will give Jezebeel a run for her money.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Mobinga: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2010
Lying, Annoying, Whoring Leeches cool
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by 1forall: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2010
Fashionable, shallow minded, over-materialistic, over-image conscious, liars, vain, lazy thus easily deceived [with money], basically just problematic.
See my profile pic.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2010
Mr Cork!:

A mordern day chic is SA GODDESSS, she 46yrs old but still sexxxy loooking

She has real hair kiss

Crazy Mr Cork, hahahahaha, She cant be 46 and yet modern, Men u dey toast SA Goodess abi, bad guy
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by InkedNerd(f): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
SA Goddess:

Sounds to me like you guys go for the same chick, where do you find her anywa?

I guess the operative word here is Chick, not WOMAN!, go figure!

Good point smiley
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by johnterry4: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2010
[size=18pt]
--190--:

[size=13pt]Most modern day gurls have smelling cunt.

besides that their motto is Mr.Biggs for hand back for ground~
[/size]

are u indirectly telling us dat omolola`a cunt smells?
[/size]
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Dreamchaser1(f): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2010
boys hating on girls, mstchew. the girls are this way cos tey get to deal with men that are not worth dealing with.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by opribo(m): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2010
There is nothing like modern day chick,  she is a lost generation. Nothing makes her a woman anymore except her down below, every other thing in her is man like. She drives, she smokes, she tattoos, she clubs, she preaches in the pulpit even while in her menses, she plays football, she doesnt want to breast feed a baby anymore, she doesnt want to go to the open market unless it is shoprite, she wants men to bow for her, her default dress is jeans and spaghetti top, she doesn't cook eating out is the name of the game, she drinks like there is no tomorrow. she offers her hand for hand shake before a man. She slaps and fights. She is in charge.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Viciyke(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2010
Lost
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by jchublue: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2010
What do women really really want?

Check out this blog http://woahnigeria.

Hilarious stuff
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by kabukabu(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2010
opribo:

There is nothing like modern day chick,  she is a lost generation. Nothing makes her a woman anymore except her down below, every other thing in her is man like. She drives, she smokes, she tattoos, she clubs, she preaches in the pulpit even while in her menses, she plays football, she doesnt want to bosom feed a baby anymore, she doesnt want to go to the open market unless it is shoprite, she wants men to bow for her, her default dress is jeans and spaghetti top, she doesn't cook eating out is the name of the game, she drinks like there is no tomorrow. she offers her hand for hand shake before a man. She slaps and fights. She is in charge.

I'm going to pretend as if I did not read your crazy post,either you are 80 yrs old or you live in the most remote parts of the delta swamps.People like you make me ashamed to call myself Nigerian,you probably still live in the stone age and impregante 13 yr olds to be your maids forever.

Modern Chics are strong and independent.

Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by kabukabu(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2010
If Michelle Obama was anything like the women this creep spoke of in his post,she would be in someones house cooking and sewing all her life, Nigerian men have become experts at tearing down womens self esteem and confidence,its a disgrace to think you guys even have sisters/daughters and mothers.My daughter is capable of supporting herself,not waiting beck and call for some pot bellied illiterate.Educated,well versed and dynamic is what modern chics are.

Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by kabukabu(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
another modern chic.Love her

Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by kabukabu(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2010
I can't get enough of modern chics.

Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by kabukabu(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2010
If you dont like modern chics you can always have this, someone you can control,yell at,scream at,some who you can break her spirit.Nigaerians never amaze me with backwardness.

Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2010
Always ready to open up her legs for the rite price.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by opribo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2010
@kabukabu

I am not surprised at all, it is men like you that has brought the whole peaceful universe to her knees now, if you are saying been nude, exposing ones boobs in the name of dressing is modern then i only have pity for you. i can give you many examples of exemplary who were great in their times yet commanded respect. Go through history you will see the role great women played and they were respected and honored for their roles. Education should not make an African woman a prostitute you will agree with me, neither should it make her forget that she is a woman. What is a woman without a husband and children of her own.
Let me tell you one thing, whether you like it or not the so called modern woman has lost her bearing she needs to go back to the basics. I am happy in Nigeria we still have Naija made girls little wonder when you people want to marry u sneak back home asking mama to find a good girl for you. You should have picked an akata babe and let her show you example of what a modern woman can do. Iranu shiooo
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by wendoworld(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2010
opribo:

@kabukabu

I am not surprised at all, it is men like you that has brought the whole peaceful universe to her knees now, if you are saying been unclothed, exposing ones bosoms in the name of dressing is modern then i only have pity for you. i can give you many examples of exemplary who were great in their times yet commanded respect. Go through history you will see the role great women played and they were respected and honored for their roles. Education should not make an African woman a love-peddler you will agree with me, neither should it make her forget that she is a woman. What is a woman without a husband and children of her own.
Let me tell you one thing, whether you like it or not the so called modern woman has lost her bearing she needs to go back to the basics. I am happy in Nigeria we still have Naija made girls little wonder when you people want to marry u sneak back home asking mama to find a good girl for you. You should have picked an akata babe and let her show you example of what a modern woman can do. Iranu shiooo
GBAGAUN!!! ododo oro grin
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2010
this kabukabu don miss road oooooo
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2010
@topic: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence

my answer: ALL OF THE ABOVE(page 1-4)
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by 1102(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2010
@Jonterry

NEVER IN YOUR LIFE,

My omolola is not a modern chic so she does not have any complication unlike modern chics!
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by kabukabu(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2010
opribo:

@kabukabu

I am not surprised at all, it is men like you that has brought the whole peaceful universe to her knees now, if you are saying been unclothed, exposing ones bosoms in the name of dressing is modern then i only have pity for you. i can give you many examples of exemplary who were great in their times yet commanded respect. Go through history you will see the role great women played and they were respected and honored for their roles. Education should not make an African woman a love-peddler you will agree with me, neither should it make her forget that she is a woman. What is a woman without a husband and children of her own.

which of the above women i posted was "unclothed " or "exposed"?? shocked You definitely need glasses or you are such a throwback that a woman in casual jeans offends you?.Education has not made African women "love peddlers", you have , with such negative and masochistic comments about women.women are not born for the sole purpose of bearing your children, and cleaning up behind your lazy behind.

You say women shouldn't shake hands with menthat it is direspectful? shocked
Thank God that Michelle Obama/Margaret thatcher/Hillary clinton don't have to kneel and kiss mens hands, seems that is what you would have women do.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by kabukabu(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2010
opribo:

@kabukabu

opribo:

There is nothing like modern day chick, she is a lost generation. Nothing makes her a woman anymore except her down below, every other thing in her is man like. She drives, she smokes, she tattoos, she clubs, she preaches in the pulpit even while in her menses, she plays football, she doesnt want to bosom feed a baby anymore, she doesnt want to go to the open market unless it is shoprite, she wants men to bow for her, her default dress is jeans and spaghetti top, she doesn't cook eating out is the name of the game, she drinks like there is no tomorrow. she offers her hand for hand shake before a man. She slaps and fights. She is in charge.

a)she drives
Of course she drives,how do you expect women to get about, wait for you to get home, and take them there, you want to emulate the Taliban.

b)doesn't want to go to the open market?Seems like that is a personal issue, all your hate is built up because of the simple fact that you are not up to snuff,to compete in the dating world, Hmmm grin grin.now I see why you're upset.you can't get any self respecting females that want to date you.Loser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Picture A Young Nigerian Girl Posted On Facebook. / Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.