Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence (11221 Views)

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by kabukabu(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2010
opribo:

There is nothing like modern day chick, she is a lost generation. Nothing makes her a woman anymore except her down below, every other thing in her is man like. She drives, she smokes, she tattoos, she clubs, she preaches in the pulpit even while in her menses, she plays football, she doesnt want to bosom feed a baby anymore, she doesnt want to go to the open market unless it is shoprite, she wants men to bow for her, her default dress is jeans and spaghetti top, she doesn't cook eating out is the name of the game, she drinks like there is no tomorrow. she offers her hand for hand shake before a man. She slaps and fights. She is in charge.

she preaches in the pulpit
not only are you a loser but you are also a religous zealot of the highest order. grin
Religion is not exclusive to men.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by stupor(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2010
electrochics
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by seedord247(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2010
Sex B'cus of Luxury Things
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by mykali(m): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2010
remix . . .''if you call am woman, Modern day chic, she no go gree . . .she go saaaaay, she go say i be Lady oh''

Lost Souls
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Utchry: 12:36am On Sep 07, 2010
Yeah, go ahead and pour your venom 'cos I'm sure most of you guys have been used and dumped by these modern chics. Y'all got what you deserve! tongue
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by egu(m): 12:47am On Sep 07, 2010
The woman is created to ennoble the environment. She is supposed to be the light at the end of the tunnel. God has a greater purpose for giving her the charm she possesses. But what have they done with it? It is like giving gold to the swine. They have become POLLUTANTS. And also the in-built shame has been bastardized. No woman knows what shame is anymore. It is scary.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by MrWaters: 1:40am On Sep 07, 2010
Travelers!!!
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by latepa(m): 2:11am On Sep 07, 2010
They're Witches period!!
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by kabukabu(m): 3:20am On Sep 07, 2010
latepa:

They're Witches period!!

that is just immature.should have more respect for women.

egu:

The woman is created to ennoble the environment. She is supposed to be the light at the end of the tunnel. God has a greater purpose for giving her the charm she possesses. But what have they done with it? It is like giving gold to the swine. They have become POLLUTANTS. And also the in-built shame has been bastardized. No woman knows what shame is anymore. It is scary.

pollutantsdo you even have a woman who birthed you, very rude.

You haters can't get women thats why you are all mad as heck,virginity is lack of opportunity
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by RuuDie(m): 6:11am On Sep 07, 2010
For me, INDEPENDENT - physically, mentally, psychologically, spiritually, financially. . . . . . .
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by InkedNerd(f): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2010
RuuDie:

For me, INDEPENDENT - physically, mentally, psychologically, spiritually, financially. . . . . . .

Well said. I totally agree.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by SAGoddess: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2010
LOL, I almost fell off my chair at the comment that "she drives" grin grin how on earth is she supposed to get around? Some of you boys/ (so called men) should be herding goats, you have no business being on WWW exposing your ignorance and backwardness! You remind me of a saying that a woman should have a baby on her back while working the fields in the heat before heading home to cook for the man while he is busy handling his nuts all day, waiting for his wife to feed him! This would be funny if it wasn't true in some parts of the world!
MCXWWWM!
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by InkedNerd(f): 7:22am On Sep 07, 2010
SA Goddess:

LOL, I almost fell off my chair at the comment that "she drives" grin grin how on earth is she supposed to get around? Some of you boys/ (so called men) should be herding goats, you have no business being on WWW exposing your ignorance and backwardness! You remind me of a saying that a woman should have a baby on her back while working the fields in the heat before heading home to cook for the man while he is busy handling his nuts all day, waiting for his wife to feed him! This would be funny if it wasn't true in some parts of the world!
MCXWWWM!

LOOOOOOOL
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by MrCork8: 7:34am On Sep 07, 2010
A Modern Day chick mUST has Nyansh and must be light skin like gooogles or SA goddess tongue
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by 1102(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2010
^^
such a pity!
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by MrCork8: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2010
Yes. SUch a Pity Omolola is not a Mordan day chick, She a village chick (no oofeence) wink
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by ikedeo(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2010
She said my prikk is small, dats a modern day woman.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by 1102(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2010
cork
^^
That doesn't stop the love we share!
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by SAGoddess: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2010
ikedeo:

She said my prikk is small, dats a modern day woman.

grin grin grin grin

A stone-age woman would have suffered in silence until you/she died thinking a small prik is her fate/destiny/punishment! cheesy
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by ikedeo(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2010
A modern day chic is the one that has very little regarlia for womanhood, goes for what she wants(money n' huge dikks) no matter what it takes!
She confuses nudity with beauty,
Calls irresponsible sexual acts fun.
Call ashawo "runs"
calls it ok to furk im papa age.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by 1102(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2010
^^^

Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by SAGoddess: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

Ashawo indeed, particularly for speaking her mind and exposing her body! grin
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by GNBohr: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2010
You men make women into whatever you claim them to be.

A woman can not be anything without a man behind her and giving her all support and protection.

If a woman is negative it is because the men around her allows it.

If a woman is positive it is also because the men around her ensures it.

You men are the real problem.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by InkedNerd(f): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2010
GNBohr:

You men make women into whatever you claim them to be.

A woman can not be anything without a man behind her and giving her all support and protection.

If a woman is negative it is because the men around her allows it.

If a woman is positive it is also because the men around her ensures it.

You men are the real problem.

grin grin grin
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by foyeks2001(f): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2010
na una sabi,

TALK I AM LISTENING. TALK I AM READING IT. IWOFA LENU OUN TOBA WELENU KOFENU E SO. FOYEKS BABY MON SA'YE MI LO
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by kemisuga(f): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2010
At all MEN tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by InkedNerd(f): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2010
kemisuga:

At all MEN tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Yes o wink
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by adosjun(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2010
One thing i believe is dat u must be good to hv a gud woman, No matter what we guyz call u women, i still believe they r some gud ones
so to d guyz search well n work on ur thought n attitude . Bad thought abt women wen it becloud ur mind it affects u even wen u see a gud one,
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by esteelv: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2010
Hope all these men calling women these names have mothers,sisters and women they will call wives tomorrow?U have met with such women cos dat is d way u are too.

Truth is,u will always attract ur like.
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2010
@ochendu haba cheesy cheesy cheesy i said no offence its just a question y wud i raise a sexual allegation at u.ok abeg ansa dat question.u guys call dem so many outrageous names yet u cant get enof of dem so y d pretence
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2010
the more artificial ad-ons, the more the chic is modern
Re: Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence by likeme(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2010
Sincerely some of our ladies can be HUMAN DEVIL. Not all sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Would You Date An Older Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.