Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,335 members, 7,881,239 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

Sanwolu Campaign Aides Threatens Sowore's Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwolu Campaign Aides Threatens Sowore's Life (678 Views)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Tinubu/sanwolu Just Committed A Life Time Blunder / Lagos State APC Governorship candidate, Jide Sanwolu Casts his votes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwolu Campaign Aides Threatens Sowore's Life by akintade59: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
*From Omoyele Sowore's Facebook page.*

In the last few hours, I have received threatening calls from Lekan Fatodu and his sidekick, Damilare Olaniyan also known as "Andre" both men set up several calls repeatedly, first from telephone number +2348060140882 and +2348038436251 apparently from Nigeria. While Lekan threatened bodily harm against my person, Andre took it a notch further by threatening to harm my two little kids.
Whereas I am not bothered by these threats, as they come with the territory of my work and calling.

In the last election, I knew that Lekan Fatodu worked as a campaign aide to newly (s)elected Lagos Governor Babajide Sanwoolu. I've known Lekan Fatodu a long time and I can tell you he doesn't act without motivation. When he and Andre waylaid and attacked me at GRA, Ikeja in 2017, it was because then Commissioner of Police of Lagos, Fatai Owoseni was actively backing them. Later, he got help from Bukola Saraki and the Chief Army Staff, who helped him secure a lawyer. They all mistakenly thought I would run scared.
I was in Lagos throughout the last year, I announced my whereabouts to everyone because I was not running scared.

Beyond that, I knew what went down at Sanwoolu's campaign office. Recent revelations highlight that it was a den of drug dealers and hired assassins.

Just letting all know to prepare for the next phase!

I am sure Lekan Fatodu will enjoy this publicity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwolu Campaign Aides Threatens Sowore's Life by 9jahotblog: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmmmmmm Sahara reporters has started exposing sanwo Olu drugs scandal and its associate. it shows that his government aides will be filled with drug addicts. well his godfather Tinubu is a drug baron.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwolu Campaign Aides Threatens Sowore's Life by hisexcellency34: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sowore likes raising false alarm
Re: Sanwolu Campaign Aides Threatens Sowore's Life by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin

What do you expect from touts in a party of violence

2 Likes

Re: Sanwolu Campaign Aides Threatens Sowore's Life by Amuocha: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Thug Luving angry

1 Like

Re: Sanwolu Campaign Aides Threatens Sowore's Life by REDshouse(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
U are not scared and u are reporting them publicly....

So why bring the matter up if u are not scared....

Also u did not reveal why they are after you out of all aspirants....even Agbaje is not complaining....

The more you look the lesser u see
Re: Sanwolu Campaign Aides Threatens Sowore's Life by KGD10: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
This attention seeking sowore again? Tell us what you did with the millions of dollars accrued from gofund me platform. Yeye
Re: Sanwolu Campaign Aides Threatens Sowore's Life by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
9jahotblog:
Hmmmmmmm Sahara reporters has started exposing sanwo Olu drugs scandal and its associate. it shows that his government aides will be filled with drug addicts. well his godfather Tinubu is a drug baron.
Now u believe Sowore because the issue is related to Tinubu but you would have insulted him with all foul languages you learned if he writes about your benefactors.

Talking about hypocrisy, most of you in this forum are perfect examples.
Re: Sanwolu Campaign Aides Threatens Sowore's Life by Xisnin(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sanwo Olu runs a cartel, Sowore better be careful.
Re: Sanwolu Campaign Aides Threatens Sowore's Life by Niorte: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Smart move....

The public have taken notice of your submission.

If anything happens to you, we now know the suspect

(1) (Reply)

I Sincerely Regret The Death Of Bagadozi My Father - Aisha Ahman Pategi / Dubai Robbery: Uae Cancells Three Months Tourist Visa For Nigerians / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.