Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,846 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Nigerians Blast Army Over Comments On Rivers Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Army Over Comments On Rivers Election (870 Views)

Amaewhule Remains Speaker: Appeal Court Rules On Rivers Assembly Speakership / You Lied, Most Of Us Yet To Receive January Salary, Nigerian Soldiers Blast Army / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Army Over Comments On Rivers Election by Ngtimes: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerians on Tuesday expressed misgivings on the Facebook page of Nigerian Army over anti-Rivers Press Release.
They lambasted the army for allowing themselves to be degraded and reduced from the revered respect accorded by society.
The Headquarters of the 6 Division of the Nigerian Army in a press release through the Deputy Director Army Public Relations, Colonel Aminu Iliyasu had observed with dismay and sense of betrayal in the statement made by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) signed by its National Commissioner and Chairman Information and Voter Education Committee Festus Okoye Esq on 15 March 2019, regarding the Commissions Fact-Finding Committee report that assessed the situation in Rivers State.

Yartomizan Amades noted that the army have reduced themselves to Isakkaba Boys and have lost great confidence of the people following their activities in Akuku-Toru during the Presidential election and Governorship election in the state.
“Following the true picture of what happened in Akuku-Toru during the Presidential election and also what happened in the past election, it is in regret that I will say our soldiers have been reduced to Isakkaba Boys and have lost great confidence of the people, ” he asserted.

READ FULL GIST: http://www.thengtimes.com/2019/03/nigerians-blast-army-over-comments-on.html

Re: Nigerians Blast Army Over Comments On Rivers Election by richidinho(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
ok
Re: Nigerians Blast Army Over Comments On Rivers Election by Nkemtreasure: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
I have said this before that the Nigerian Army wasn't involved. It's just some people dressed up in an Army Uniform and holding the Nigerian Army guns. It's my left hand that typed this thing o.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Army Over Comments On Rivers Election by dokiOloye(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
Zoo army.
If na boko haram now dem go begin cry say them no get weapons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Army Over Comments On Rivers Election by Generalnomercy: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nkemtreasure:
I have said this before that the Nigerian Army wasn't involved. It's just some people dressed up in an Army Uniform and holding the Nigerian Army guns. It's my left hand that typed this thing o.....

Lies.

The videos are there.

Will you also deny that Fokorede the Yoruba SARS officer who killed many rivers people on same day without hiding his identity was also part of them?

(1) (Reply)

No New Houses, No New Accounts And Shares Since 2015 – Buhari Declares Assets / Governor Dapo Abiodun Gives Speech About The Ojude Oba Video / Donald Trump Sends Strong Message To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.