Stats: 3,191,452 members, 7,944,247 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Please My Younger Brother Needs Your Help... His Life And Health Is At Stake - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please My Younger Brother Needs Your Help... His Life And Health Is At Stake (2887 Views)

This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / A Brother Needs Your Advice. / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Please My Younger Brother Needs Your Help... His Life And Health Is At Stake by essentialone(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ginaz:

Your whole write up sums you in a very graphic detail. Dead brained and a sicko. You’re just an element that should never been taken importantly. Go and learn how to be more compassionate, you’re mentally incapacitated so it would be hard for you.

I’m not gonna throw words at you , we ain’t the same class. You belong to the lowest dumb of the society.

Shame on you a million times. I hope you ate the obituary poster you requested. Calling you an animal would be an insult to animals cos even they have feelings. You’re a disgusting person. This would be my final message! You can suffocate on your foolishness. Extremely evil and dead conscience like you.

Hahhahaha mumu
Re: Please My Younger Brother Needs Your Help... His Life And Health Is At Stake by Ulunne777(f): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
essentialone:

Post the Obituary posters. Experience has made us Thomases.

You are a mad man.

My Brother Has Gone Missing(photos) / Pastor Turned Stripper Says Sex Work Has Made Her A Better Mum Than Church / Head Of The Family

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7