Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism (46086 Views)

Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway: Group Frowns At Accusations Of Tribal Incitement / #sexforgrades: Kiki Mordi Reacts To Accusations Of Intellectual Property Theft / My Two Cents On Racist Shi Shi Chinese Restaurant Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by don4real18(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
tritt:
I swear you guys don't want to know what goes on in that restaurant.....
They might be butchering poor Napoleon Mastiffs for lunch grin
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by oyetunder(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
abeggnow:
u as a Nigerian dont even know your rights. Its pathetic.
i have the right to open exclusive kitchen for my own people in America. keep fighting for your rights instead of creating your rights.
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by AAinEqGuinea: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
MARSONE:
How can they say Chinese restaurants aren’t for every Tom dick and Hary when here in the Uk it is meant for people with low income and high appetite?! Chinese restaurants are for virtually every one. Naija is really a failed state undecided undecided

And many black Africans will accept the Chinese reasoning.

Yet another zoo thread.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by ifymadu: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
MARSONE:
How can they say Chinese restaurants aren’t for every Tom dick and Hary when here in the Uk it is meant for people with low income and high appetite?! Chinese restaurants are for virtually every one. Naija is really a failed state undecided undecided

How can that Mr. Adegbite say Chinese restaurants are not for every Tom, Dick and Harry? Is it different from a usual Chinese restaurant? This is rather unfortunate.
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by AAinEqGuinea: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
oyetunder:
i have the right to open exclusive kitchen for my own people in America. keep fighting for your rights instead of creating your rights.
can i buy some of your good jollof rice and pepper soup please??
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
So why all these drama about a chineses resturant. Chinese food dat u will taste and u will vomit. Dat section dat they block non chinese from entering dont be shocked dat they might be eating weird stuff dere. The day i read stories about some chinese ppl using human embryos as their desert na dat time i start to dey fear chinko ppl.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by PerseDew(f): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mr. Niyi Adegbite is a fine example of an Uncle Tom.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by iswallker(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
chloride6:
The Hot Spot is where you enter and cook on your own. All the ingredients are made available. But it’s only for Chinese nationals.

This is still rubbish...

This Manager just finished himself

Chinese only in a Nigerian territory... shocked
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
PerseDew:
Mr. Niyi Adegbite is a fine example of an Uncle Tom.
biko let him be. He's earnin his daily bread dere.
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by iswallker(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
oyetunder:

FBI go burst you last last.. tongue
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by AAinEqGuinea: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
chikeze:
Absolute trash. I have been to several Chinese restaurants here in lagos and none of them discriminates or chase you out instead they are very nice and friendly. I even had one of my birthdays there and it was fun. I think there is something discreet going on there they dont want the public to know about.
why would you celebrate your birthday eating at a Chinese restaurant? You should've just eaten your birthday meal out the garbage and save your money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by mechanics(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
hmmmm, what's the point going to the restaurant when we are not use to their food.
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Stakeholders(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
This Adegbite is a disgrace to Nigerian. I can't believe this are the people that I share country with. Chai this man mumu no be small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mr. Niyi Adegbite I'm not surprised. afonja's and betrayal ����������..............
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by paraltero: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
You can't expect to eat shawarma in "Yakoyo food canteen na"
Its their business and they are free to admit whoever they choose. Why all this drama?

I'd rather not enter sef
The last time I visit Chinese restaurant the next day I turn lizard hunter. I need not explain further

It's not a matter of minor business policy. This is racism - pure and simple. It's where it starts from. Next thing, they employ our compatriots and treat them like total rubbish. It's responses like this that gives them the morale to do nonsense like this. It would have been even better if it were in China. At least, it's their land. But in Nigeria? Our own land? Where they are visitors? And you support this? This is how slavery started o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by oyetunder(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
iswallker:

FBI go burst you last last.. tongue
so far im not into anything shady.
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Goovo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
This is just a publicity stunt by the restaurant,
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by tyup(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
See the dirty place sef!

It's a lie joor, that place is a cover for the Chinese CIA!!
They are spying on us!
Buhari should go and bomb there immediately! angry

Lmao just bomb the place like that? the way guys reason atimes ehn grin grin
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Yello1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
sapoyoro:

oloriburuku ma leleeyi kee

how old are u
Ur reaction has shown that we are not on dsame lane as par reasoning hence my decision to not trade insult with u.
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by ManIzHot: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
why the restriction to the so called "hot spot" or na human dem dey chop there
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Ugosample(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
gwama:
This Nigerian who is rather the servant slave of these chintocs, tells stories. In my country, Burkina Faso, there are Chinese restaurants, but none are reserved for Chinese and other white people only, it is open to everyone. The only solution for the Nigerian is to vandalize this restaurant in one night. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

what part of Burkina are you from?

I used to work there some years back

Comment vas - tu?
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by gwama: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ugosample:

what part of Burkina are you from?

I used to work there some years back

Comment vas - tu?

OUAGADOUGOU
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by nom44311: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
MARSONE:

My brother I tire o. Here in the US as least in texas, its the same. No one sends Chinese restaurants except Asians and people on a budget who want an overflowing bowl of rice for 10 dols or less. We don really suffer sha, and that Mr Adegbite, if only he knows hes just another low monkey, at least in the eyes of his employers.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Isoduwa(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Its their business and they are free to admit whoever they choose. Why all this drama?

I'd rather not enter sef
The last time I visit Chinese restaurant the next day I turn lizard hunter. I need not explain further

You really funny nor be small I think say na frog � you turn sef
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by Ugosample(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
gwama:

OUAGADOUGOU
Quel quartier d'Ouaga?
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by vezycash(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
This manager is a he-goat. So chinese restaurant wey be like mama put for yankee don become upscale french restaurant?

I don't have any qualms about them refusing Nigerians. But don't come and give me Buhari reasons. In fact, can Nigerians bounce Chinese people in China?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by maasoap(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

I'd rather not enter sef

The world sees it as racism. Simple

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by john650(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

I'd rather not enter sef
You are dead wrong. If they cannot serve Nigerians in Nigeria, their licence to operate a restaurant should be revoked immediately and they should be put on the next available flight out of the country. There is no place in Nigeria for racial discrimination. If we don't start teaching these foreigners how to behave in our country, it will only get worse.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by sirusX(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
kamez:
we have too many misplaced priorities in this country..... is it by force to allow every Tom dick and Harry into a restaurant?....

do u know how many restaurants are in Lagos? na by force say una must enter this one?...

I'm. sure the journalist wore one yeye looking shirt and trouser, looking like a kidnapper to conduct the interview that's why he was refused entry.... they want to. make sure that their Chinese customers feel very safe in there that's why they are very strict as regards to whom they give access into the place.. WTF is wrong with that
OK if u enter there and they give u all the Chinese ingredients to cook for urself, wetin u go do?

What are you saying??
Bring sushi make I fry better fish....na dem go rush me

Take their spaghetti and turn it into delicacy....gbam grin
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by kamez(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
sirusX:

What are you saying?? Bring sushi make I fry better fish....na dem go rush me
Take their spaghetti and turn it into delicacy....gbam grin
do u know how to cook yon xhun zhun, and xi la Ming?...
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by grandstar(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
theoldpretender:
The explanation does not make sense.

Anyway, if they won't serve us, boycott.

If Nigerians boycott that restaurant, how does it help? grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism by otokx(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
The place should be closed down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.