Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,820 members, 7,872,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku (18230 Views)

Lagos Lawmaker Denies Abandoning Constituents After Election Victory / Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary / Amnesty Office Denies Abandoning 19 Nigerian Students In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by IbrahimDamola: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
We Yorubas and treachery... Chai!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by Iyemzo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
My friend, you won't blame Atiku or the PDP at large for replacing Gbenga Daniel with Saraki. It was basically because of funding which I'm sure there must have been a proper negotiation before the decision was finally decided. He has just showed how indeed he is always a betrayal. Same way he betrayed OBJ
sean079:
We should put ourself in Daniel shoes IF we can accept the kind of humiliation and treatment met on HIM by replacing HIM with saraki after his effort in helping atiku to clinched the pdp ticket. After then, u can judge HIM för his decision
Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by TrueNigerian300: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Now everyone is calling this man all kind of names here and there. Nigerian youths want new set of people as their politician and an old one is leaving same people are wailing. Who are the problem between the leaders and the subjects

Nobody asked if he has asked Atiku not to go to court but everybody wails about him betraying Atiku. Some of you are very foolish for thinking Atiku will win in court.A smart man sees there is nothing to fight for again since Atiku has lost and the best for himself is to retire and you are there wailing.

He said it, that the first people he called were Atiku and Jonathan before making it public. I have not heard from Atiku that he betrayed him but i have heard from many foolish people who think they know better than the man himself.To those who still believe Nigerian will be great with very low IQ individuals everywhere i wish you well.Smh!!!

Nothing is wrong with Nigeria as a country but many things are wrong with the people. And one of the problem is that there are two many people with very low IQ - i mean too many foolish people!!!

In a country where nothing seems to work and you expect Atiku to win??Gbenga is far smarter than most you wailing.Please how is Atiku gonna win in court?

I hope Nigeria will not soon be named as the headquaters of people with the lowest IQ.You guys should keep wailing that he betrayed Atiku!!!! There are important things to wail about but you foolishly think this is one of them. Infrastracture, Education etc are all there.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by abula112(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
Afonja Traitor
sorry Biafra betrayer
Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by abula112(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
Afonja Traitor
sorry bia fraud betrayer
Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by abula112(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
We Yorubas and treachery... Chai!
replace yoruba with Igbo, now complete
Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by Vickthore: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
CioAngels:
Traitor, why wont you resign? You resigned out out of shame after you have sold PDP result vote to APC. Atiku does not need you, after milking him, you shameless man, one would have thought you have integrity, but No.
Didinrin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by zoedew: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Political wanderers abandon no one. Reason? They’ll soon be back in another embrace promising Restructuring only The Legislature can put in place!
Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by Tareq1105: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Augiiee:

The question is would he have quited had #Atiku won? We all know d ans to dat

Of course the answer is No.

However, we should not forget that OGD hasn't been active in PDP since he lost his Chairmanship bid and he felt betrayed.

He only became active when Atiku Baba Meikudi made him his DG.

To me, we should respect his decision afterall Saraki who did not make such announcement has been retired.

Any difference?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by tuniski: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yoighaman:
He is irrelevant politically, the APC have won elections without him and would continue to do so. He should go and ask Femi Pedro.
Was he ever part of apc?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by Yoighaman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
tuniski:

Was he ever part of apc?

...then he should stay put in his PDP, the APC doesn't need him, that's my point.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by Ugosample(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
TrueNigerian300:
Now everyone is calling this man all kind of names here and there. Nigerian youths want new set of people as their politician and an old one is leaving same people are wailing. Who are the problem between the leaders and the subjects

Nobody asked if he has asked Atiku not to go to court but everybody wails about him betraying Atiku. Some of you are very foolish for thinking Atiku will win in court.A smart man sees there is nothing to fight for again since Atiku has lost and the best for himself is to retire and you are there wailing.

He said it, that the first people he called were Atiku and Jonathan before making it public. I have not heard from Atiku that he betrayed him but i have heard from many foolish people who think they know better than the man himself.To those who still believe Nigerian will be great with very low IQ individuals everywhere i wish you well.Smh!!!

Nothing is wrong with Nigeria as a country but many things are wrong with the people. And one of the problem is that there are two many people with very low IQ - i mean too many foolish people!!!

In a country where nothing seems to work and you expect Atiku to win??Gbenga is far smarter than most you wailing.Please how is Atiku gonna win in court?

I hope Nigeria will not soon be named as the headquaters of people with the lowest IQ.You guys should keep wailing that he betrayed Atiku!!!! There are important things to wail about but you foolishly think this is one of them. Infrastracture, Education etc are all there.

You captured the problem with the $hithole in your comment here

hordes of barbaric and archaic punks in that space
Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by sean079: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2019
Iyemzo:
My friend, you won't blame Atiku or the PDP at large for replacing Gbenga Daniel with Saraki. It was basically because of funding which I'm sure there must have been a proper negotiation before the decision was finally decided. He has just showed how indeed he is always a betrayal. Same way he betrayed OBJ

Well, Weather there was negotiation or not, it was something an average Person cannot stomach. His ego and pride has been bruised. Actually, I will behaved same way he did, u needed be true to yourself.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Denies Abandoning Atiku by tuniski: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Yoighaman:

...then he should stay put in his PDP, the APC doesn't need him, that's my point.

Is he courting ApC?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / EndSARS Whitepaper: You Can't Submerge The Truth - Ebun Adegboruwa / Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.