Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,990 members, 7,946,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

A B U , Here We Come > - Education (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A B U , Here We Come > (53521 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2010
Good morning. Hope you are fully prepared? Please make sure you study hard to earn good grades. Here is a easy way to check admission status
go to google.com.ng, enter 'site:abu.edu.ng <any particulars of yours>' into the 'search' column and press go. If the person is admitted, it'll take you to the page where the particulars are. E.g site:abu.edu.ng stanley samuel or site:abu.edu.ng stanley kaduna etc or betterstill 'site:abu.edu.ng 05333356HI'. Take care
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by patimah: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2010
@stevetboy9,i didnt c mine.op no probs?
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by segzysexy(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2010
Anybody in the house dat knows which pre-degree or remedial programme form dat has not close in the north either ABU,UNI ABUJA,BUK,UNI JOS OR UNIMAID.pls i nid the info for my friend dat did was nt given admission.
Anybody in the house dat knows which pre-degree or remedial programme form dat has not close in the north either ABU,UNI ABUJA,BUK,UNI JOS OR UNIMAID.pls i nid the info for my friend dat did was nt given admission.
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Pheely: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2010
Pls tunnex hw is d second list gonna look like.is it 4 runs people or wat.and secondly,my broda dat put in 4 law got d shocker of his life after havin 257 as an average and was offered nothing.is thier changing of course concerning d second list.pls i need ur reply coz d guy is staying on ma neck concernin d cumin list.
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by jeleel1987: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2010
@Segzysexy ; I want you to do me a favour with the second list of ABU. How soon do you think the 2nd list will be out cos there's a friend of mine that applied through DE with 11 points in IJMB but unfortunately could not find his name on the list. Reg. Number 09081598IA , Course Economics , Name ADEBIYI OLUSHOLA JOHN. Please help me to look for this at the school gate and if probable that you can't find it, Can you help this guy for the 2nd list cos this year admission will be the 7th time he's on admission. Anybody that can also help in the house should please specify his number for him to call. May God bless you all.
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by segzysexy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2010
@jeleel.am sory 4 all u have gone thru or mayb its ur frnd on dis admission wahala.its born to happen.i myself wrote jamb 4tyms b4 getin admission.to me i dont tink i can help again because its too late to tel my broda.and as for the 2nd list i had it is coming out next week bt u can stil ask tunex 4 more details on the 2nd list.bt as for checkin of ur frnd's admission statues in skol i wil help u check it on monday if probably u can wait til monday.tanx
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by segzysexy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2010
@jeleel.am sory 4 all u have gone thru or mayb its ur frnd on dis admission wahala.its born to happen.i myself wrote jamb 4tyms b4 getin admission.to me i dont tink i can help again because its too late to tel my broda.and as for the 2nd list i had it is coming out next week bt u can stil ask tunex 4 more details on the 2nd list.bt as for checkin of ur frnd's admission statues in skol i wil help u check it on monday if probably u can wait til monday.tanx
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by zariababe(f): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2010
@ all good day. am seriously waiting for the second list,
pls any info on that? cos am in Zaria already

@kogistan, no be so ooooooo, u have forgotten about me abi?

i will pop wine when i see my name on the vc list cos am very optimistic
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2010
Zariababe, i havn't 4gotten about u, God almighty know dat my prayer is 2 see all my nairaland friends in zaria! Mind u i promise 2 call u specially. Takia.

I hav a friend who travel 2 zaria 2 process her admission in dis second list coming out upper week. Wit wat i heard, the compilation is far gone. So zariababe, goooooy, olami, snr stevetboy, engrkunlex , e.u edosa and all who were not admitted pray hard and i wil also be praying 4 you, as you wait all wait 4 d secret bomb!
Luv u all.
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Saintdix(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2010
@kogistan, Pray 4 me too ohh. ABU, abeg no fall my hand twice ohh!
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Olami099(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2010
@All,i salute u.concerning the second list my uncle in zaria says d vc list will be out on friday or upper monday,that they d lecturers are still dragging it with d vc to include d names of dir nominess there.i pray we will have course to rejoice atlast.we shall all make it there
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Pheely: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2010
oh u vc of abu,hear d word of the living God,let d names of all aggrieved members of dis thread including mine come out with d second list without no hesitation.The God of prayer center is alive n he's working concerning our situation.
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by goooooy: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2010
tnx so much kogistan,ur compassion and concern is vry kind.u r wonderful,plus vry humble, @zariababe,wth GOD,all hopes remain alive,bright nd glowin, stil waitin 4d second list.
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Rasulullah: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2010
@all morning, how are we preparing 4 registration?
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Awaitingdoc(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2010
Hey anybody already admitted to medicine what's ur aggregate score? Congrats,
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Awaitingdoc(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2010
Hey anybody already admitted to medicine what's ur aggregate score? Congrats,
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Fant(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2010
@All who hav not been admited.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, it is the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1

Though i have not seen the list but i have this strong believe that Admission is alread given to as many as would believe. "For we therefore having the same spirit of faith as it is written: I believe therefore have I spoken."
2 Cor 4:13

However, If you as a person won't do ANYTHING for your admission, God would equally not do anything concerning it because: "Even as the body without the spirit is dead, even so, Faith without works is dead
James 2:26

You have a very short time but don't let anything discourage you. Move to zaria fast and get a reliable person who can asist you. Even if the person collects anything from you for his asistance, don't let anybody decieve you that you are a sinner because you paid money [b]EXCEPT IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE ADMISSION[/b ] but if you got the right score like a guy here who applied for Law and had 257 as average but was not admitted., then! It would be wrong to call that a bribe.
NOTE
You must not pay a dime until the list is out.

If you didn't see your name on ABU's website, check for your name on www.jamb.org.ng if you find that a polytechnic or college of Education had already offered you admission on the JAMB site, then! It means that your name was not among those selected for Universities this year. The selection this year was not on merit but by luck. This is because the set cut-off mark for the three tertiary institutions was the same i,e 180{UTME}. And JAMB cannot offer two or three admissions to one candidate in the same year. Thus, if you check your name on JAMB, the first institution that offered you admission is where you belong for this year. But if you haven't seen your name anywhere yet, you have hope.
@Al who were admitted,
I must say CONGRATULATIONS i admonish you to study hard and don't forget those on this thread whom you started the journey together.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, never you think that you are better than them, it is just fortune and the Grace of opportunity given to you by GOD."For by strength shall NO MAN prevail"
1Samuel 2:9

@ALL,
Finally, if you have strong connection in ABU, please help one or two people on this thread for the forth coming 2nd list or VC list.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL.
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by demovriks: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2010
@all gudmonin,as 4 dose our brodas who are yet to c dr names,d gud lord asked u to smile bc a secret list dat contain ur names wil soon be released.i want u to pray and fast very hard as i also continue to pray 4 u.@kogistan and Richards how are u?long i heard 4m u.when are u preparing to enta zaria@captain tunex.d gudnes of God wil neva cease in ur life.1luv
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Abudgame(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2010
kk
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2010
Good afternoon. It's been long oh, happy new week sha. @fant, gud exhortation you've got up there! Erh, secret list is coming out on the 26 to 29, according to you guys, and registration will end by 3rd of Dec. now, how will the secretive admittant register when the registration will end few days after the list is released?
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by sohiemi(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Fant(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2010
stevetboy9:

Good afternoon. It's been long oh, happy new week sha. @fant, gud exhortation you've got up there! Erh, secret list is coming out on the 26 to 29, according to you guys, and registration will end by 3rd of Dec. now, how will the secretive admittant register when the registration will end few days after the list is released?
Good question. Please be informed that we are citizens of a country where anything is possible. Registration can always be extended ok! However the list is for the fittest, so even if no extention was made, the serious ones must register before 3rd Dec by all means. While the ones who were unable to register would sit a home. Afterall, ABU is not forcing anyone to be there student because they have enough already.
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Fant(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2010
stevetboy9:

hmm!
Good question. Please be informed that we are citizens of a country where anything is possible. Registration can always be extended ok! However the list is for the fittest, so even if no extention was made, the serious ones must register before 3rd Dec by all means. While the ones who were unable to register would sit a home. Afterall, ABU is not forcing anyone to be there student because they have enough already.
The secret list is another fund raiser for lecturers/staff of ABU. In this list, you may stand for 24hrs waiting to be registered without success. While anothe Alhaji will pass by and register his sons/daughters in just 5 minutes
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2010
Thanks fant for answering. Hmmm, Nigeria. Please, who can explain the registration procedure; although I've been to the site, it's still not clear. Will you first pay to bank before going to your faculty to register or what? The two weeks is damn to short! Kogi,demo,richie,pat, segzy and the rest, I guess you must be in Z-town by now; Make sure you prepare well for the cold sha. Tunex and Bejay, how r you. It's well. Olami, how u dey now?
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Chartey(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2010
Please o. Since i saw my name on d list i've been hustling around for funds & i couldn't get. I was admitted for medicine & i've not even got t/fare to get to zaria. Please i need suggestions quickly & if there's anybody who can help. I'll be extremely grateful.
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Chartey(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2010
Please o. Since i saw my name on d list i've been hustling around for funds & i couldn't get. I was admitted for medicine & i've not even got t/fare to get to zaria. Please i need suggestions quickly & if there's anybody who can help. I'll be extremely grateful.
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by EMMYD01(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2010
Congrats to those admitted ppl like kogi, jos boy and others but it pains me when i got 2 know that abu did not offer admission to my guy and d person that created this thread STEVETBOY in their 1st list. Though i believe that God will let his name appear on 2nd list. Its by faith,everything would work out.
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2010
^^Oh no, thanks so so much.
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by starflex: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2010
Good evening @all. I'm expecting my name on the second list. I know its there and d rest of us waiting too, i know God is able and nothing is impossible for God 2 do. We just av 2 work 2wards it and back it up with prayers. God will surely favour us. I'm not ready 2 stay at home anymore.
Re: A B U , Here We Come > by Naruto87(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2010
is there anyone in kongo am goint tomorow for my clearance/registration any company?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (65) (Reply)

5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees / The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.