Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,229 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:48 PM

Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! (5939 Views)

NNPC Records N378bn Loss In 8 Months / Foreign Reserve Has Risen By $2.89b In One Month Under Buhari – Emefiele / Ajimobi: How Akala Blew Away 3 Billion Naira in one week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by Beaf: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2010
playmode:

@ Beaf

Why do you always defend everything Jonathan does? So if Jonathan were to order the execution of your relatives you will path him on the back as well? undecided

It is Nigerians like you who makes the west call us monkeys ,this Jonathan guy is clearly a greedy person who cares about retaining power to the detriment of your people but you will support him to the very end.

I think you need psychiatric help because your case is very strange or do you work in the presidency? Do you really think that intelligent Nigerians will believe that crap about the Governors asking for the money.

That is horsecrap , so Jonathan is scared of the Governors now? Beaf you are full of shxt and you have clearly showed that you are no better than the thieving gorilla we have in power. I am sure if you “beaf” were put in charge of Nigeria you will do worse. People like you should be executed and thrown in to a croc infested lake to be eaten and forgotten forever.

It is because of morons like yourself that our country has ground to a halt and we are the butt of jokes around the world.

What a childish post! cry
All emotion and zero logic.

IBB people = Foolish people.
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by OYBMEND: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2010
Nigerians are beginning to see through Jonathan.

kpele!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by playmode(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2010
Beaf:

What a childish post! cry
All emotion and zero logic.

Obviously your education is flawed.Yes i show my emotions because i am a patriotic Nigerian unlike you, a stone cold theiving longthroat who has an IQ of a worm.It is you who lack logics because your level of reasoning is way below that of a 2 month old baby.I am sure you will sell your family for a loaf of bread,bloody negro.By the way monkey i do not support IBB.Maybe you should read my post again or ask your senior brother to take you through it and explain to you what i was saying.
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by mistakay: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2010
playmode:

Obviously your education is flawed.Yes i show my emotions because i am a patriotic Nigerian unlike you, a stone cold theiving longthroat who has an IQ of a worm.It is you who lack logics because your level of reasoning is way below that of a 2 month old baby.I am sure you will sell your family for a loaf of bread,bloody negro.By the way monkey i do not support IBB.Maybe you should read my post again or ask your senior brother to take you through it and explain to you what i was saying.

I used to think i was the only one irritated with this unreasonable human being!
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by Beaf: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2010
playmode:

Obviously your education is flawed.Yes i show my emotions because i am a patriotic Nigerian unlike you, a stone cold theiving longthroat who has an IQ of a worm.It is you who lack logics because your level of reasoning is way below that of a 2 month old baby.I am sure you will sell your family for a loaf of bread,bloody negro.By the way monkey i do not support IBB.Maybe you should read my post again or ask your senior brother to take you through it and explain to you what i was saying.

How pathetic! This is the typical behaviour of someone who has zero points in an argument, but feels they must "contribute" to be seen as clever. Raining abuse instead of logic is a sure sign of a low IQ and poor upbringing, its what we expect from low lifes.

In Nigeria, the FG gives money to the states and that is what hapenned here. Do you have another argument? Or its just more of the gutter stuff? If you don't like the FG giving money to the states, the proper thing to do is fight for true federalism, not disgrace yourself as you are doing here.

Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by OYBMEND: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2010
playmode:

Obviously your education is flawed.Yes i show my emotions because i am a patriotic Nigerian unlike you, a stone cold theiving longthroat who has an IQ of a worm.It is you who lack logics because your level of reasoning is way below that of a 2 month old baby.I am sure you will sell your family for a loaf of bread,bloody negro.By the way monkey i do not support IBB.Maybe you should read my post again or ask your senior brother to take you through it and explain to you what i was saying.

Anybody who does not support Jonathan is an IBB supporter in beaf's world.
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by OYBMEND: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2010
Beaf:

How pathetic! This is the typical behaviour of someone who has zero points in an argument, but feels they must "contribute" to be seen as clever. Raining abuse instead of logic is a sure sign of a low IQ and poor upbringing, its what we expect from low lifes.

In Nigeria, the FG gives money to the states and that is what hapenned here. Do you have another argument? Or its just more of the gutter stuff? If you don't like the FG giving money to the states, the proper thing to do is fight for true federalism, not disgrace yourself as you are doing here.

at least thats an improvement from your previous ridiculous claim. try again and u will soon come nearer to the truth
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by Beaf: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2010
OYB_MEND:

at least thats an improvement from your previous ridiculous claim. try again and u will soon come nearer to the truth

If only you could comprehend, you wouldn't see anything different to what I have claimed through the thread, which is; the governors had every right to that money for their states. The excess crude account is illegal.

. . .Funny, do I recall you making a single logical point?
How is your childish personal abuse thread project going?

Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by playmode(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2010
mistakay:

I used to think i was the only one irritated with this unreasonable human being!

The dude just pisses me off ,i wonder how old he is   angry

And to think the fool claims to be from the Niger delta  undecided He deserves some serious mending  wink

OYB_MEND:

Anybody who does not support Jonathan is an IBB supporter in beaf's world.

I tire ooooooooo, as if IBB and Jonathan are not birds of the same feather.Anyway what can you say about someone(beaf) who is a follow follow
What is that saying again : Monkey see ,Monkey do

Beaf:

Doesn't it bother you that you are the only who seems to think this way.You know a madman never admits that he is mad even when he has been told numerous times by numerous people that he is mad  grin

Get help quick ,you have lost it with the Jonathan azz kizzing.It really makes you look stupid and out of touch with reality. grin
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by Beaf: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2010
^
So I beat you black and blue mentally and you get into a jealous rage? shocked
All you had to do as a kid was eat your fruit and veg and you'd have grown up smart. grin grin grin

What can you contribute to the argument. . . I mean, what piece of [size=14pt]logic?[/size]
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by playmode(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2010
Beaf:

^
So I beat you black and blue mentally and you get into a jealous rage? shocked
All you had to do as a kid was eat your fruit and veg and you'd have grown up smart. grin grin grin

What can you contribute to the argument. . . I mean, what piece of [size=14pt]logic?[/size]

Do you mind pointing out to the audience where you beat anyone black and blue on this thread 

Your obsession with the word “logic” is amusing at best , it seems you were programmed to repeat the word every 5 minutes to make yourself feel like you actually know something. Can you for once table your sentences without repeating the word logic like a robot? We all know you grew up an area boy so stop forming on this thread

It seems there is no one out there to help you understand what I was saying to you so i will put it in a simple way and i hope the good LORD helps you understand. I did not come in to this thread to engage you in a discussion but to tell you how much of a slowpoke you are.

I am not interested in contributing anything to your shxt argument because i don’t speak “kolo”. Fact is you are a lying hypocritical slowpoke who has remained shameless despite all the beat downs you have received on nairaland since you started suxking jonathans cock.Must you embarrass yourself everyday?

Or do you need me to refresh your memory ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-508939.0.html

Now go play ,I am busy   grin
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by Beaf: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2010
^
Stop being jealous na!

Don't worry about stepping in next time when you know quite well your brain needs a wheel barrow to move it along, then getting all teary eyed and abusive when you can't counter anything in a logical argument. Its so sad.

Dude, nothing can substitute for intelligence. Sad but true. grin grin grin

What have you contributed to the argument apart from cheap abuse. . . I mean, what piece of [size=14pt]logic?[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

IBB People = Foolish people

Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2010
Some of you celebrating goodluck and his PDP need to come back home and experience life first hand

my neighbour was kidnapped today and the kidnappers are demanding N500,000.

what does the man do? He sells Yam Tubbers and his wife sells mama put.

That is how bad it has gotten, everybody is now a potential target for kidnappers.

This is no time for childish things. We need real leaders not folks who will waste our time.
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by marvix(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2010
Playmode this is not a group for players you can try the romance or entertainment sections.

Beaf sometimes you dont have to answer your critics, silence would be better instead ofrepeating a single fact over and over like they were some deaf dudes u were talking to.
monkeyleg:

Beaf,

Leave this blind support for GJ, he is from my area as well, but does not represent the best Nigeria can produce. He has been extremely wasteful, and will not get my support, come 2011.

There can never be a best person for the president, Obama couldnt have been the best in the whole of America or even Ghanas President, but its always about who can play the right politics to deliver the office to him.

Beaf does not have a blind support but a patriotic zeal to see D emergence of the Nigerian Obama and no amount of blackmail will discourage him, Thumbs up beaf, eventhough we had been on opposite divide during the Yaradua saga.

To the topic, what is the purpose of the ECA? The ECA was set up for the rainy day, and the rainy day could only be decided by the president, so if Jonathan declares that we are in the rainy season why should we lose sleep.

The problem now is that funds were given to govs to build shelters and provide umbrellas but they had decided to build personal estates and leave the people in the rain, so the man who approved the disbursal isat librty to invite the EFCC to investigate.

Jonathan did nothing wrong in sharing the ECA the wrong doers are the govs who have used the money carelessly.

Let us the ordinary Nigerians support Jonathan for 2011 so that those who have tried to undermine him by stealing money meant for their states can be dealt with.

Its high time we concentrate on our LG chairmen and govs because if these guys can improve by just 30% we would not be bothering the FG.

Goodluck Jonathan for President
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by Beaf: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2010
@Marvix
Thanks. That was quite well delivered.
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 07, 2010
amazing that beaf who has always been whining about how other states are 'parasites' that offer nothing to the nation, suddenly sees nothing wrong with 'revenue sharing'

if yardua was alive and doing all these things his hero is doing  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

krendo:

Some of you celebrating goodluck and his PDP need to come back home and experience life first hand

my neighbour was kidnapped today and the kidnappers are demanding N500,000.

what does the man do? He sells Yam Tubbers and his wife sells mama put.

That is how bad it has gotten, everybody is now a potential target for kidnappers.

This is no time for childish things. We need real leaders not folks who will waste our time.

our chief propagandist was claiming that kidnapping is now a thing of the past under gejs astute leadership
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by Builder: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2010
Seriously, Beaf, must you insult someone in other to get ur points across, cos people have different opinnion from urs dosent make u superior
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2010
Seriously dudes lets put the blame squarely where it lies, we don't care what's left or what Jonathan inherited 7billion 27billion 450million or whatever, a fact we can't run away is Jonathan disbursed monies to the governors, it might have been a deft move or a daft move whichever one, so why must he be blamed if the monies released is blown away by the governors, put the blame squarely where it lies "THE GOVERNORS", they were the ones who misappropriated what was given to them, now they scream out when EFCC comes calling, everyone gave out to what they felt was okay, OBJ paid some debts with it, Yar'dua the power issue, GEJ for development through the governors to their respective states, so what's wrong with that, please lets stop bashing GEJ and redirect the blame to the idiots who never used the monies for its intended purposes, and as for comparing IBB's 12.5 oil windfall to these only a slowpoke would wanna do that,
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by oluwabamis(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2010
a corrupt JEG is better than a saintly IBB. truth is IBB is not only corrupt but a killer, instead of IBB in Aso rock, let let JEG continue forever
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by LeStylo: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2010
Voting into office GEJ would be Nigeria's greatest undoing. At the level in which things are, he is too stunted in principle to control the madness that rocks the political class.
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by onemopol: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2010
Le Stylo:

Voting into office GEJ would be Nigeria's greatest undoing. At the level in which things are, he is too stunted in principle to control the madness that rocks the political class.

I am tempted to call you a f.o.o.ol for this statement, but i just dont want to be found wanting for hasty conclusion, so can you state your reasons for saying this?
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by JUO(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2010
oh our money

Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by HamidO1(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2010
omo, see moneeeeyyyy. dats about 4 trillion naira, [size=15pt]Godluck mak una chop everytin finish b4 una commot, we go see wetin una children go chop[/size]
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by Beaf: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2010
babasoty:

Seriously dudes lets put the blame squarely where it lies, we don't care what's left or what Jonathan inherited 7billion 27billion 450million or whatever, a fact we can't run away is Jonathan disbursed monies to the governors, it might have been a deft move or a daft move whichever one, so why must he be blamed if the monies released is blown away by the governors, [size=14pt]put the blame squarely where it lies "THE GOVERNORS", they were the ones who misappropriated what was given to them, now they scream out when EFCC comes calling[/size], everyone gave out to what they felt was okay, OBJ paid some debts with it, Yar'dua the power issue, GEJ for development through the governors to their respective states, so what's wrong with that, please lets stop bashing GEJ and redirect the blame to the idiots who never used the monies for its intended purposes, and as for comparing IBB's 12.5 oil windfall to these only a slowpoke would wanna do that,

Well said. Poor governers, they were very quick to demand emergency development funds for their states as the only way they would contribute to stabilising the country during the Yar Adua saga. They actually signed the dotted line and named the projects they wanted to build. . .Now that GEJ wants an account, some of the corrupt ones are making crude noises about the EFCC victimising them. Only criminals fear the EFCC.

The good news is that some govs will be finishing their tenors early next year, so their immunity is in countdown mode. GEJ should start preparing choice spots for any theives in Kirikiri, Gashua and Ita Oko.
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by HamidO1(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2010
OMG. . At this rate, Goodluck would have blown away 125 billion dollars if given 4 years, [size=15pt]I think he's better than pipo lik IBB who will clear everytin in the foreign reserve[/font][/font][/size]
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by seanet02: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2010
Hamid O:

OMG. . At this rate, Goodluck would have blown away 125 billion dollars if given 4 years, [size=15pt]I think he's better than pipo lik IBB who will clear everytin in the foreign reserve[/font][/font][/size]
he will not only clear everything HE WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by eewule(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2010
I dont believe most of these stories i see against Jonathan, not because i favour him but because some of these newspaper firms, that carry these stories are owned by IBB and other political interests who are doing their best to give the President a bad name and turn Nigerians againgst his chances for 2011. Poor Mr President, The people in power who wish for good in Nigeria are very few.
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by shakara4u(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2010
finding the arguement quite interesting,wish u guys(mistakay,beaf,gbawe) continue witout the insults,

@kuruji,people like u r the reason i find NL lnterestin @morvic,word man

back to the thread,in my candid opinion,i dont tink releasing money from the ECA to the various states is wrong, what they governors did wit the money should be the issue,
and considerin the way/circumstances GEJ came in to power,i strongly believe he had no chioce than to do what the governors wanted(we all know they were callin the aces)
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by Wallie(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hmmm….I think this issue was more of a political calculation than that of financial sense. I’m not going to debate whether keeping the account was illegal ab initio but since the account is already in existence and the money already there, I think a prudent person will make sure it doesn’t get squandered. What do you think happens to alcohol given to a drunkard for safekeeping?

To people saying that the money should be returned in its entirety, what should the govt do for money if the price of oil crashes? Go back to the IMF to borrow money to pay salaries and fund capital projects?

Why are we so content in taking one step forward and two steps backward based on our blind allegiance to a political party, particular tribe, or person? What’s wrong is wrong and I must say that I’m very disappointed in GJ but I guess that doesn’t matter because he already pandered to those that can get him elected.
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by chelseabmw(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Blew Away $27 Billion Foreign Reserve In 8 Months! by lekanbar(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2010
Well, what shall we say to this things undecided

http://lekanbaruwa./2010/09/10/instant-google/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / How Are Party Delegates Chosen? / Festival Of Bare Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.