Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,421 members, 7,968,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:22 PM

In Love With My Pastor {episode 13} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With My Pastor {episode 13} (689 Views)

My Pastor Tried To Matchmake Me Today / I Slept With My Pastor And It Was The Best I Ever Had – Lady Confesses / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Love With My Pastor {episode 13} by koksy4all: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Continue from the last scene
He stare at me like I had suddenly grown Horn. I stood there like a status waiting for him to say something, he didn't say anything close to 10minutes so I spoke.
SAM
I said good evening daddy.
PAPA
And I heard you the first time, go inside and change then come back here.
I looked at him "what does he want to say to me" I thought inwardly. I went inside changed into my night robe and came back. He turn down the volume of the tv then faced me.
PAPA
Sam, where are you coming from by this time of the night?
What? was that what he wanted to say to me? So he waited not because he misses me but because he wants to scold me?
SAM
I went out with desmond, daddy and I told you about it. (I didn't sit I was sacred to)
PAPA
And you are coming back now? Is it the right time for a decent lady to come back home?
What should I know, I was already getting angry with this talk and he was about to ruin my night.
SAM
I will like someone to replace me, I want to go back home. "What"? He exclaim
PAPA
Why, because I scolded you? Or something else?
SAM
Nothing, I just wanna go home (tear was already flowing my cheeks)
He got up from his sit and held my shoulder, he stare at me for a while before he took me to the coach he was siting, we sat down for some minutes before he spoke again.
PAPA
I'm sorry, you are an adult I have no right to yell at you. I'm truly sorry.
His hand were still on my shoulder, it felt cold, I liked it but Read More

For the complete Episode 1 to 48 click on this Link https://newscentral24..com/search/label/Relationship%20Tips?&max-results=7

source:: https://newscentral24..com

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should 'know' Before Dating A Funny Guy / What Married Couples Do Than Unmarried Ones. / This Is A Thread Of The 10 Worst Dating Mistakes Women Make And How To Fix Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.