Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

My Election In Uni That Year! Won Both My Opponent And His Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Election In Uni That Year! Won Both My Opponent And His Girl (370 Views)

Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected / Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Election In Uni That Year! Won Both My Opponent And His Girl by EngrKem: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2019
During my Election in school, I floated a FOUNDATION that takes care of ladies hair for free,manicure and pedicure, general body beauty saloon, guys couild go for pedicures and body massage and facials!
My Opponent very beautiful and fair girlfriend called me one day that she wanted to meet me! I said why and was very sceptical and at first refused to go but she persisted. After I told my team, Coded security was provided around the area I choose in case of a hit on me.
The charming babe was already there and told me directly that i should relax that she wanna work for my victory and I said WHAT! Easy way to die. She laughed so hard and kissed me! And she said I have won so many with my charisma including herself that she will work hard to turn over 80% female votes to my favour! Omo I couldn't believe my ears! I asked her why and her price and why should I trust her! Omo this girl started kissing me again oooooO!! Hey and I used one eye to scan around behold my security were all shocked,some came so close to be sure. I put my hand where I knew she could refuse but she smiled and said she loved it. I stood up and took my leave!! Omo this babe sent an sms to me to say since I doubted her,by monday I won't doubt her again! We met on Friday oooO! Omo b4 monday the girl had already taken my campaign to every nooks and cranny of the campus!! I became so popular that guys were told by there girl friends to vote for me or risk breakup!! Some lecturers were amazed with the gist!! That was how I bacame number 1 oooO!! My opponent was now calling for an emergency meeting, not for the election again but for me to return his girlfriend! He said "I can't loose my election to u and my girlfriend to same person". Omo I didn't collect ur girlfriend oooO! Envoys were coming to meet me ooO not because of election again but because of the girl ooO! Omo this life ehn!
Till today the gist is so rocking!
This story was inspired by

https://www.nairaland.com/5090969/mbang-confidence-campaigns-sug-elections
Re: My Election In Uni That Year! Won Both My Opponent And His Girl by Frezzy123(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2019
Takingover is allowed..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Celebrations: A Killer In Our Society / Lady Attacks Her Girlfriend For Dating Her Dad & Collecting Money From Him-video / See The Top Secret To Enjoy Your Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.