Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,004 members, 7,912,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

Do You Think I Will Be Able To Still Go To School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think I Will Be Able To Still Go To School (580 Views)

I Have Been Able To Quit 2 Out These 3 Dangerous Addictions / My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think I Will Be Able To Still Go To School by Ilamina(f): 1:06am On Mar 23, 2019
I wanna finally come back home to naija

A Yoruba girl called me useless, so I don't think I have the confidence to go to school again

But the problem is, do you think I can cope in Nigeria with no degree
Re: Do You Think I Will Be Able To Still Go To School by bugggg: 1:18am On Mar 23, 2019
Ur opinion should matter not people's.... the question is what do u wanna do ?
Re: Do You Think I Will Be Able To Still Go To School by Ilamina(f): 1:20am On Mar 23, 2019
bugggg:
Ur opinion should matter not people's.... the question is what do u wanna do ?

Trying to get government assistance
But too lazy to go to the lawyer

So they can help me, since I can work
Re: Do You Think I Will Be Able To Still Go To School by bugggg: 1:30am On Mar 23, 2019
Then get your lazy ass up and start working towards your desires. "whatever we are, whatever we make of ourselves, is all we will ever have"
Ilamina:

Trying to get government assistance
But too lazy to go to the lawyer

So they can help me, since I can work
Re: Do You Think I Will Be Able To Still Go To School by ZikZikZik: 6:18am On Mar 23, 2019
Ilamina:

I wanna finally come back home to naija

A Yoruba girl called me useless, so I don't think I have the confidence to go to school again

But the problem is, do you think I can cope in Nigeria with no degree

Re: Do You Think I Will Be Able To Still Go To School by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 23, 2019
You need school abeg. I have been observing your numerous useless topics.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know Someone Is Missing You? / Marriage Ceremony / C.ronaldo & Girlfriend Having Intimate Time On Yatch (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.