Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) (34908 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by dre11(m): 4:40am On Mar 23, 2019
by Kunle Akinrinade

A woman, Ibukun Adebayo is fighting for her life in a hospital after being allegedly hacked with a cutlass by her estranged husband, Kehinde Adebayo.

Kehinde, it was gathered, accused his wife of engaging in extra-marital affairs with men.

The attack has left Ibukun with severe injuries on her face and other parts of her body.

The incident happened at about 8pm on February 28 in the Saraki area of Adigbe in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.

Kehinde, according to sources tried to escape from Abeokuta after carrying out the attack, but was promptly arrested by the police.

It was gathered that the duo’s 13-year-old marriage had been rocked by allegations of jealousy, constant beatings and inhuman treatment of Ibukun by Kehinde.

The situation allegedly worsened after Kehinde allegedly beat up Ibukun in a house she built forcing her to move out to a rented apartment in the ancient community.

Kehinde was said to have trailed Ibukun to her new apartment on a motorbike and allegedly struck her with a cutlass and fled on his motorbike.

Sources said Ibukun, a building materials merchant, had reported her husband to his parents all to no avail.

The spokesman of Ogun State Police Command, Mr Abimbola Oyeyemi confirmed that Kehinde was arrested and had been charged to court.

‘’Yes, the story is true. The man attacked his wife with a cutlass and inflicted serious injuries on her. He fled from the scene, but he was apprehended by our operatives.

‘’We have since arraigned him before an Isabo Magistrate’s Court in Abeokuta and he has been remanded in prison, pending the determination of the case.’’

http://thenationonlineng.net/jealous-man-hacks-wife-over-alleged-infidelity/
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Jealousy jealous jealousy see qere ot Lee's to now. He we face the jealous issue in prison with his prison mate

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Nickijoy(f): 4:56am On Mar 23, 2019
Jeez...

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by shuttox: 5:23am On Mar 23, 2019
Some men behaves like kids..She cheats on you because she is no more with you anymore

12 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by pillarmaria(m): 5:23am On Mar 23, 2019
The woman should have known she's married to a beast but I am sure she was blinded by fake love...... Such men are those that often threaten to slap or beat their girlfriends at the slightest provocation.

Biko let the man face the Music.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by princeSammyz: 5:40am On Mar 23, 2019
Broods of Vipers! Thy venom is thy curse, in hate and haste you pour, but thou cannot but have a taste; a taste of it, of death.
'my anger, my anger, I have a bad anger' Okay na. One day it will land you in a lifetime regret. God help this man the woman survives.

4 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by JasonScoolari: 5:53am On Mar 23, 2019
For him to have the mind to court his wife like this, then this "gentle face" Beast can do worse.

Let him remain in Jail.

By the way, congratulations to my Osun and Oyo friends in this forum, you guys keep making me proud.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:56am On Mar 23, 2019
Dis is bad an no nwa-afor behave like dis
I no it must be Afonj.....
Y una like 2 cheat?
Y una lyk 2 beat una wife wey dey fid una?

11 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Ishilove: 5:57am On Mar 23, 2019
How dreadful cry

There's a thin line between love and hate.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by princeSammyz: 6:09am On Mar 23, 2019
Ishilove:
How dreadful cry

There's a thin line between love and hate.
O yes! Much thinner than that with which we separate words from their opposites. Really dreadful!

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by StarUp: 6:14am On Mar 23, 2019
And there was a time those two people must have looked themselves in the eyes and felt the butterflies of love in their stomach while hugging, kissing and caressing... Alas, the devil in one of them has awoken from his slumber.

One lesson: run from short tempered people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by nrexzy: 6:28am On Mar 23, 2019
Did she do it??

Buh wait ooo him shaaa damage d face e b like say na her selling point

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by falcon01: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2019
I cant even successfully slaughter a chicken, I cant even do that

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by dingbang(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2019
No comments
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by JuzzJoel: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Dis is bad an no nwa-afor behave like dis
I no it must be Afonj.....
Y una like 2 cheat?
Y una lyk 2 beat una wife wey dey fid una?

Must you show your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Bloooody(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Afonjas
Why are you people like this?
Why can't you just go to court or the police station.
Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by PussyKing(m): 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
AFONJA AGAIN sad

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by enemyofprogress: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Igbos and Fulani herdsmen have a lot in common
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Zeinymira(f): 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Because she cheated

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by nicepoker101(m): 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bigots are already here.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by enemyofprogress: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
nrexzy:
Did she do it??

Buh wait ooo him shaaa damage d face e b like say na her selling point
no she didn't did it

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by ipobarethieves: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked sad shocked sad dey shud use the same cutlass cut his 2 ears and delete one leg...Baztard

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by nrexzy: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
no she didn't did it
i

Hehehe
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Mighti77(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hello pls check my sig
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by hsafarms: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
I have no comment...

This is rare among the Yoruba people
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by maximus04: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
F**k just too bad
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why is there a lot of wicked people in Ogun State?

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Obynopositive: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
wat a hell ..... no matter what violence is not the best way to resolve issues :
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by publicenemy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good for her.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Factfinder1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
shuttox:
Some men behaves like kids..She cheats on you because she is no more with you anymore

If it was the other way round you wouldn't have said this nonsense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Violence In Ebonyi State. Very Graphic Pictures / Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos / Man Beaten For Swapping His Fake Iphone With Original At Computer Village, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.