Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) (34912 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hh
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Charly68: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why not let her go instead of committing murder like the man sentenced to death by hanging .
When a man dies over one Toto ,several thousands of Toto will urinate upon his grave ..

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by koning: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Only ultra weak Yoruba cowards will take a cutlass against a woman. This is even more pathetic if the woman was not carrying any weapon.

For our side, one hot slap is enough to reset de woman brain. At least she will still be alive to learn from her mistakes.

Why use a cutlass on a woman, not to mention your own wife.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by lagdmark(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
PussyKing:
AFONJA AGAIN sad
Fear those people I beg.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by CityNGR: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
beat victorian 4 us too
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by mmadu5(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
marriage is truly overrated
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by tunjilee003: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
some people are just animal in human clothing.....see what he did,it makes no sense at all..... anyhow,i wish his wife quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by wisdomkid: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Where are OUR WOMEN Celebrities?
These are cases that should fill their Instagram handlers, calling on Commissioner of Police, other Nigeria forces to deal appropriately with this man. This is barbaric, inhuman and constant demon.

This man should face the full wraith of the Law.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Ugo4hotish(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
pillarmaria:
The woman should have known she's married to a beast but I am sure she was blinded by fake love...... Such men are those that often threaten to slap or beat their girlfriends at the slightest provocation.

Biko let the man face the Music.

in the olden days women are sentenced to death for infidelity. Hope you know that?
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by skukimania(f): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
They will be looking for Boko-Haram members up and down in Sambisa forest. Is this not one of them?
Only a terrorist can do this. Justice must prevail oh!
I wish the woman a quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by GMbuharii: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Coneheads..maybe he also intended harvesting and mining her head/skull....na coneheads nah!!

grin
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Grace001: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
He should spend the rest of his life in prison. Useless man.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by tosyne2much(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Animalistic husband.. He looks gentle though
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by mamajj17(f): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Why is there
a lot of wicked people in Ogun State?

Wicked People full everywhere dear
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Jokerman(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Jealousy jealous jealousy see qere ot Lee's to now. He we face the jealous issue in prison with his prison mate

Lolssss...... Opeyemicollins.... You still dey around ni... Baba oponu
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Yoighaman(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
She saw the signs, she should have just ended the marriage. May God keep her alive.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by victorian(f): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
That's the result of marrying a bad guy.

Both men and women, know whom u are marrying or about to marry. Don't marry your killers in the name of I love you.

Also it takes two to make a marriage or relationship rosy and sweet, not just one person In a relationship.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
They can't take what they dish out.

Why not divorce her and marry another unfortunate woman? You rather act like a baboon.

If it was a woman that complained of her 'horse band's infidelity, you will say she should pray and act dumb.

Animal. I hope the wild monkey rots in kirikiri prison.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by ajayiopy: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
I RATHER WORK AWAY NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN THAN TO DO THIS.
THE LESSON HERE:DONT FALL IN LOVE BLINDLY

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by grandstar(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Jealousy jealous jealousy see qere ot Lee's to now. He we face the jealous issue in prison with his prison mate

Do you mean "see where it leads to now" grin grin

I to dey make mistake. That's why it's best to proofread before posting. In this internet age, we are too much in a hurry
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Blue3k(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
What a dumb animal they need to lock him away for a decade. I cant understand these idiot that throw their lives away over nothing just get you new girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by CaptainG00D: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Dis is bad an no nwa-afor behave like dis
I no it must be Afonj.....
Y una like 2 cheat?
Y una lyk 2 beat una wife wey dey fid una?

Put Yoruba there beacsue on fool already mentioning igbo.
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Bowwow11(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
must u disfigured her body badly like dat if u are Really pained that ur wife she is cheating on u why not just dissolve the marriage quietly and u both should go ur separate ways

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Someone should murder him in jail

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
And so?

Ugo4hotish:

in the olden days women are sentenced to death for infidelity. Hope you know that?

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
cococandy:
And so?
shatap
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Just because she has more money than you, she's sleeping around... Even though you're aware of her source of income....jealousy

I pray she survives this

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Galapagous(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Why is there a lot of wicked people in Ogun State?
Oyedepo is there too. So u can relate
Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by texazzpete(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ugo4hotish:

And people go to jail for making false accusations. Who told you the woman cheated on him?

You’ve heard and read that the man has been afflicted with jealousy for over a decade. 99% chance that the infidelity accusation is false.

Weak deadbeat husbands have been accusing their hardworking wives of cheating since 1886.

Let me even find small money to send to the police in Abeokuta to remove his front teeth.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Fucking bitch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Violence In Ebonyi State. Very Graphic Pictures / Cleaner Caught With N53M At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.