Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 (69458 Views)

Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 / Nigeria Vs Libya: Chelsea, Arsenal React To Super Eagles’ Win / Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by tstx(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
jefy:
D but seriously,a big big shame to some Nigerians who constantly say bad things about their own players. Imagine a guy the other day at the soccer pub, 'see how this player fine' referring to a white player. 'see 9ja player as him urgly' Men,i couldnt take it, i just had to remind him that he looks exactly like the so called urgly 9ja player. Honestly,it is high time we stop talking trash about our Nigerian players,especially on age,skin related issues.

Nice Comment....

By the way i can help you create a website for your business for a very small fee.... No advance payment needed... If you are interested, contact me. Details in my signature.
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by etibaba(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
DRPAIT123:

Baba chill nah,wetin he don do
na praise o. Greatest of all time
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
robosky02:
The dream team may miss the. Next olympics except they are able to raise to the occation and will with at least 3-0 in asaba

Can Nigeria do it ...

Let's go there
We didn't miss it Bro.
We rose to the occasion and we did it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by ritababe(f): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
prinsam30:

my love where av u been all this while na
Just on low key oh
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by ritababe(f): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
femi4:
WE are there baby
Thank God
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by Tosdam(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nice job guys.

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by prinsam30: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
ritababe:

Just on low key oh

that's gooded
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by Caspian22(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
Can someone send the link to watch the highlights?
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
iheanacho is just a waste
u call a player earning box in England a waste...una mouth ee...perhaps we Neva know hw to use ihenacho d guy is not a striker....which many coaches want him to play...he still has time to improve...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by Jaytecq(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Walelavender:
Impressive! Ruthlessly dealt with the Libyans

Play station student
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by oluwealth(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
hikiki:

rohr na coach? abeg that man no sabi anything, only to talk

Compare him with the past 3 coaches of super eagles & tell me he didn't perform more than them
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by olumydey(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
anjilgreat:
Congratulations Nigeria. One major positive in this match is the unending effort and hunger by Victor Osimhen, who scored a hatrick and made that terrific back healed assist for the 4th goal.

He has consistently improved his U-17 form unlike Kelechi Ihenancho who I expected would have been a sensation based on his U-17 form.

The future of the super eagles team is bright with these good players in the U-23 team.
Remember this Kelechi Iheanacho u are insulting so, when he started his Eagles career, his goal per game ratio was very high.. He scored important goals for the Super Eagles then..
My take, Osimhen is good, no doubt.. But ucan't just jump into conclusion like that and start dissing iheanacho over him based on his sole performance in this match... God bless..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by samtol4(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
safarigirl:
World Cup was almost a year ago.

I don't know who said he is not old enough for Super Eagles, you are obviousky jumping to conclusions. I am only laughing at the whole "throw the old, functional toy away for the new one"....one game against Libya and we are ready to kick out Ighalo. If this kid messes up tomorrow, you people will forget when you were asking us to throw the whole Odion Ighalo away for him and remember he is a small boy.

This is how Ighalo was thrown away for Iheanacho before, where is Iheanacho now? Today, Osimhen is the one that will bench Ighalo. If y'all are waiting for Rohr to drop Ighalo that is scoring goals for ya Osimhen, that meins you wee sleep there grin
Am not saying throw away Ighalo what we are saying give Osihmen full 90 mins and reduce our reliance on Ighalo .
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by Sammyolis: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wow is only Africa cup that we are champion if we reach world cup now we would be playing like sunshine star
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by Arsenalholic(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
samtol4:
The goals Ighalo scored are mostly tap in and penalties . Give this Osimhen same opportunity Ighalo missed at world cup and see goals . When Osimhen scored at under 17 u guys said he is still a boy now he scored under 23 yet not ready for eagles ? Give OSI same balls given to Ighalo
I don't know how some of you so-called fans reason.

There are countries that will die to have Ighalo in their team. And they will worship him. Just loom at what you are saying "most of his goals are tap ins". What will you say about Aubameyang?

You think it's easy to move around in the D-box, escape the attention of defenders and make yourself available for a tap-in? Abeg make una dey take am easy.

Because Oshimhen (a good player, btw) scored 3 goals today he should be drafted into the senior team and Ighalo should be made to sit on the bench? Bros, it doesn't work that way. Strikers miss big goals and as long as they keep banging it in, then forget about the ones they missed and celebrate the ones they score. This issue of y'all getting hung up on the goal Ighalo missed at the World Cup is becoming annoying.

I bet you, if it was Iwobi that missed that no one would be talking about it today. But because it's Ighalo y'all don't want to give it a rest. Players are humans too, never forget that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by anjilgreat(f): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
olumydey:

Remember this Kelechi Iheanacho u are insulting so, when he started his Eagles career, his goal per game ratio was very high.. He scored important goals for the Super Eagles then..
My take, Osimhen is good, no doubt.. But ucan't just jump into conclusion like that and start dissing iheanacho over him based on his sole performance in this match... God bless..

Kelechi Ihenacho used to be good no doubt, but you must agree with me that most of our players give their best when they were younger but once they see money, they don't improve anymore. This is evidence in his club were he hardly currently plays there because of lack of form and confidence.

On the other hand, Victor Osimhen is not being praised just because of today's game, he has continually improved himself even at club level with impressive number of goals this season to the extent that clubs are courting him, including AC Milan.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by LZAA: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dinirojones:
anioma really?? Anioma shouldn't even be in Delta state culturally and politically we are miles apart...
Sarrki wee not like this your statement grin
Cc immhotep deomelo Afonjaconehead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by DRPAIT123(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
etibaba:
na praise o. Greatest of all time
I know he's praising him but by every proven point the guy just started his career and he's now referred to as GOAT. Way overboard
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by anjilgreat(f): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u call a player earning box in England a waste...una mouth ee...perhaps we Neva know hw to use ihenacho d guy is not a striker....which many coaches want him to play...he still has time to improve...

You are right on the fact that Ihenacho is not a striker, during the U-17 world cup were he was sensational, he didn't play as a striker.

Both the super eagle's coach and club coach need to sort out his right position so that we can get our old Ihenacho back and he really needs to improve so as to fulfill his talent!
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by blazer2018: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kharol1234:
nations cup bawo......dis qualifiers na for olympics ooo

I think there is still going to be an 8-nation tourney from which the final 4 that would represent Africa would be chosen.
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by Kharol1234: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
blazer2018:

I think there is still going to be an 8-nation tourney from which the final 4 that would represent Africa would be chosen.
ok taught dis was d qualifiers for it already

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by DerideGull(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by OALandAgents: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Who is this Osimhen?
Why Iam only learning about him today?
This match announced his arrival!
To Osimhen: Well done son, keep it up!
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by DerideGull(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
dozeman:
What does this people see in this Uzoho of a keeper, hope he doesn't cost his team today......

The good keepers are not made from wood.
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by Topmaike007(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
anjilgreat:

He really disappointed me because he was a real joy to watch during that U -17 world cup.
thank you bro, iheanacho played what we called football in his u17 days

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by DerideGull(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
etibaba:

Gooaloool 3-0

Osimhen is the GOAT

This is the type of idiocy that destroys Nigerian soccer. I guess Osinhen is the one-man (eleven players) team that faced the Libyan team.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by DerideGull(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
77up:
Until we battle the spirit of hatred within ourselves mostly caused by politics/politicians ,religion and tribe, the racisms that ll happen between us will pass that of argentines .

We need to tolerate each other !

I would have loved my all Igbo boys team to play against Yari.ba only team.
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by Niyinficient(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
safarigirl:
Ighalo that finished as Top Scorer for qualifiers?

LOL...you think AFCON is U23? Make dem senior men like Aurier no catch Osimhen for afternoon o, dem go wipe am like pikin wey thief meat

If I hear, Rashord no Dey catch Aurier and co? how old he Mbappe again sef? Several youngsters play at the biggest stage and still do well. Na so una take talk say Chrisantus, Isaac Success, Rabiu Ibrahim, Ramon Azeez, Isaac Promise, Vanzekin and VI never ready for super eagles, where dem Dey today? Una kill their chances
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by RTSC: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dinirojones:
anioma really?? Anioma shouldn't even be in Delta state culturally and politically we are miles apart...
They shouldn't even be there. They are better than you.
Which is why they want their own state.

Remove anioma from delta and the rest is zero.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
anjilgreat:

You are right on the fact that Ihenacho is not a striker, during the U-17 world cup were he was sensational, he didn't play as a striker.

Both the super eagle's coach and club coach need to sort out his right position so that we can get our old Ihenacho back and he really needs to improve so as to fulfill his talent!
simple and short...ndidi was a defender he went to Europe today he is a better defender...it's about getting d best of a player..in a good position

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by robosky02(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Omo I believe nigeria has some of the best players at this age bracket

Forget rashford etc

If only we can. Annex their skill
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 by safarigirl(f): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Niyinficient:

If I hear, Rashord no Dey catch Aurier and co? how old he Mbappe again sef? Several youngsters play at the biggest stage and still do well. Na so una take talk say Chrisantus, Isaac Success, Rabiu Ibrahim, Ramon Azeez, Isaac Promise, Vanzekin and VI never ready for super eagles, where dem Dey today? Una kill their chances
this has to be the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a long time

Let me ignore all the overaged players you mentioned, but Isaac Success has been invited multiple times to the SE, what has he done with the invites? He has featured multiple times for Watford this season, he was even a starter early on, what is hos goal return for that game time? You expect a coach that has sense to invite Success to the National team?

This your talk sha.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs DR Congo - International Friendlies - 1 - 1 (Full-Time) / PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.