Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,483 members, 7,968,332 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:15 AM

Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) (8197 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) by jericco1(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2019
rex444:
Don't judge a book by it's cover
excuse me, which cover are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) by rex444(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2019
jericco1:

excuse me, which cover are you referring to?
oh dear,do I have to spell it out for U? Oya take a book from your shelf and apply that
Re: Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) by jericco1(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2019
rex444:
oh dear,do I have to spell it out for U? Oya take a book from your shelf and apply that

lol funny you

1 Like

Re: Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) by babyfaceafrica: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2019
hardbody:

I don't know about smoking. How did you qualify them as prostitutes. Just because they are clubbing and grinding? Couldn't those guys possibly be their boyfriends or even husband's? The fact you won't do it doesn't mean every other man won't club with their wife or gf
I hear u sir
Re: Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) by berrydee: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2019
they can still be change later on, who knows
Re: Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) by babyfaceafrica: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2019
cozy7:
Some of these "bad" girls are redeemable, when they meet MR RIGHT. They change overnight n stick to u alone as a wife. Trust me they will make good wives bcoz of some attributes they picked up in their old lives. Incase u hv not noticed "bad girls" tend to retain their man better than d virgin we are chasing upandan.

IF u hv deflowred a girl and also made luv to a bad girl, compare d two..... U will understand me.
so a Mr right that has been keeping himself for good virtuous wife,should get married to a retired bad girl
.because she will make a good wife?...a good man deserves good gal..a retired bad gal...should marry a retired yahoo boy or player...likes should attract likes

4 Likes

Re: Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Any woman can be,a wife material depending on the partner involved
Re: Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) by Pat081: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Can those guys too make a good husband too
Re: Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) by oyatz(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Yes, it is very possible.

Man-Woman affairs is complex and everything you can think of is possible.
They may have stable and blissful married lives (whether they are good wives is another matter) largely because they are well experienced in handling men, thus they are likely to 'chose' the rich but less experienced guys they can control.

In the absence of external stressors (like inability to have babies or sudden poverty) the blissful marriages can last.
Re: Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) by meobizy(f): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
okanaube, are they your sisters?
Why won’t they make good wives?
I partied a lot in my twenties, it won’t make me a terrible husband.
Re: Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2019
cozy7:
Some of these "bad" girls are redeemable, when they meet MR RIGHT. They change overnight n stick to u alone as a wife. Trust me they will make good wives bcoz of some attributes they picked up in their old lives. Incase u hv not noticed "bad girls" tend to retain their man better than d virgin we are chasing upandan.

IF u hv deflowred a girl and also made luv to a bad girl, compare d two..... U will understand me.

Sure but some don't "hang their boots".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Girl In The Same House Gone Wrong... / Hilarious Pickup Lines, Add Urs. / How Long Can A Lady Stay Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.