Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Does The Police Have The Right To Stop And Search My Car? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Does The Police Have The Right To Stop And Search My Car? (17665 Views)

You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos / Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Does The Police Have The Right To Stop And Search My Car? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nostradamus:
lol......

Why do I believe this is a lie
You have not seen any lie yet, just go and read the thread "the first time I smoked weed" you will see how people are just lying left and right, infact that thread will show you how nairalanderz can lie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others / Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money / Nigerian Arrested With 513 Grams Of Heroin In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.