Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project (49673 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by jericco1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
stupid freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Meti99(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
I
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Ohraykon: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Freemason oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by ElsonMorali: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jesus-yahoo people. See as the man balance for chair. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by wink2015(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
goldcoinhub:
Controversial media personality Daddy Freeze, in reaction to Bishop David Oyedepo's Mega Real estate project that was just launched, has said the contribution toward the completion of the project, was mainly from the poor members of his church.

Sharing a blog post on his Instagram page, Freeze slammed the pastor as well as the members who contributed to ensure the estate is completed.

He wrote:

"Lets congratulate the bishop and the members of his church (a number of whom are poor), for making his dream come true.

The Mega Real Estate Housing Project launched by the Living Faith Church Worldwide under the leadership of David Oyedepo is called “Canaan City” and it was constructed to house mostly members of the church and their family."

https://lailasnews.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-oyedepos-mega-real-estate-project/

DADDY FREEZE,

THE SELF ACCLAIMED RIGHTEOUS MAN AND PEOPLES' ADVOCATE DOING WHAT HE KNOWS BEST.

ATTACKING PASTORS AND MEN OF GOD!

IT IS WELL
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Anyone who still support this man need special prayer...

He doesn't assess the reason and benefit of a course but rather curse the organizer....

Nonsense!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Ohraykon: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76975735:
The church is marching on and the Gates of Hell cannot prevail.
scammer shut up

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Hoodbilonia: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
So border don dey for ppl whmey dey worsgip God now to live on. Racist church
Like say wen u reach heaven Angel go say if u be winners,omega fire ministry,redeem
Abegi
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Contumely: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Macmoni:
Is it only d poor dat pay tithe
If tithe is wrong i will pay it till i die bcuz i have seen the power in it.... D most annoying thing is that it still our own christians that will open mouth to cast oyedepo on tithing while d muslims laff @ us... Any christian dat insult oyedepo is a bastard wait for God to judge him and stfu! ....

Back up your points with proof! Freeze is right on tithing. Read Deuteronomy.

I cringed when you said tithing works. Can you prove it?

You can at best be neutral in this type of situation.

Mislims are way better in terms of greed and avarice.

This oyedepo has 5 private jets.

How many imams have one.?

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Lukuluku69(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
beeblack:
Truly or coincidentally, the Destinies of some of his members reverse from negative to positive.

I'm not here to judge,but l know that if this is time of Jesus Christ, he would be driving the most expensive car now.

He trekked most times. And when a Ride was necessary, he rode on a freaking borrowed Donkey! While Herod lived in Palaces and Pilate in

Mansion, the Son of Man had no where to lay his head. While Herod was carried about on Horse Back with a retinue of Guards and Pilate rode

in Chariot, the Son of Man rode a freaking borrowed Donkey!

Go figure.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Adakintroy: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Daddy freeze, what has all your previous rants changed?
Rest naaaaa. Kai!

Only God knows if you truly care about the "poor people" or you are just ENVIOUS of the man.

Doesn't matter. Concern yourself with weda he is telling the truth.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
beeblack:
Truly or coincidentally, the Destinies of some of his members reverse from negative to positive.

I'm not here to judge,but l know that if this is time of Jesus Christ, he would be driving the most expensive car now.
Unfotrunately, you're nothing tune with the bible and your comment has clearly shown you're not a Christian. If you were, there wouldn't have been any need to put up this comment as I assume you'd have been taught this from your childhood. He was never a man of material things. He had every opportunity to enjoy the best things as obtained in his time but he never did. Most of the miracles he performed, he never showed off. Someone who turned 5 loaves of bread and 2 fried dishes into tens of thousands and many who came to hear him preach were fed and still remained. Tell me, if he was to ride the most expensive gold plated chariot which was even worth more then the modern automobile as only the rich at that time could ride it, would it have cost him more than a day to get one? He was always seen amongst the poor destitute and sinners because those were his reason for coming to this world and not for the rich. I've not heard of any prophet who had woken up a dead man who was already stinking after being buried for days. Only jesus did that and no one after jesus had died and rose to ascend to heaven as proclaimed and would also come back in like manner as confirmed in the holy Quran.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by LordReed(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
beeblack:

LMFAO! That's how he was riding the most expensive chariot not walking on foot, right?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76975735:
You nauseate me at times

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
handsomeclouds:

You nauseate me at times
Children of Lucifer/Satan will always be in pains with the things of God.
Who cares if you are nauseated?!
Rubbish tin!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Originalsly: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
yuanexchanger:

Freeze please stop this attack on men of God

Hmmm....which Man of God?/ man of which god?
Freeze be exposing ...not attacking....... stripping them of the sheep's clothing and exposing them for who they really are.... wolves. Isn't that not what yo ur Bible say we all should do? ... discern the imposters?

@ topic... housing for church members with church members ' money. How much will it cost them again?... that's church secret.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76976636:

Who cares if you are nauseated?!
Rubbish tin!
I'm not surprised you are simply a deluded fellow who's being manipulated by a devil in disguise

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by nextstep(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
R2bees:
Imagine attacking men of God for a living.. He should get ready cos one day God will freeze his life.

I'm not entirely sure we can use the phrase "men of God" to describe these people... there's quite a lot about pastors' behavior that is atypical of a man of God.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Clefayomide: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tho I'm not a fan of the so called Nigerian pastors. But frz is always coming for the wrong man.

He claims that the members are poor, okay fine.
But let us think about it this way. Isn't oyedepo creating job opportunities for this poor congregation members and the jobless Nigerians at large?
Look at all his establishments, landmark, covenant, kingdom heritage school and the rest of them, most of the teachers and lecturer's in this schools are living faith members.
I know of a brother in one of the living faith church branch here in Nigeria that got a job in one of those establishment based on the fact that he was a member of the church.
Even in the schools, scholarships are given to members who can't afford good education and are of exceptional intelligence.

But Frz keeps on attacking this man. I know there are numerous fake men of God out there, but not all of them are fake. Wealth doesn't connote fake
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by anthonyuncle(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
tomorrow he will say he is housing da angels there, & his members will defend him

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by IjebuWarrior: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Daddy freeze, what has all your previous rants changed?
Rest naaaaa. Kai!

Only God knows if you truly care about the "poor people" or you are just ENVIOUS of the man.

Madam, gbenu e soun! angry

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by MrSix: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Lol...Even if you say what you have to say. What would change? Daddy freeze will keep ranting. And you will still be seen as a faceless person, behind a phone, giving his opinion.

You all should leave the judgement to GOD!

If this is how the preaching of the gospel mentality is, there would be no need for church services every Sunday. Nothing has changed rather the church is more polluted.

This your mentality is damning. I like it sha...because it would save me from being approached by Christians like you. But no...that's not the reality.

What I'm telling you is that the fact something hasn't changed because it is being spoken about doesn't mean you should stop. Else, there would have been no Martin Luther nor Mandela today. History wouldn't recognize them.
Ma'am drop your logic.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Judybash93(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Macmoni:
Is it only d poor dat pay tithe
If tithe is wrong i will pay it till i die bcuz i have seen the power in it.... D most annoying thing is that it still our own christians that will open mouth to cast oyedepo on tithing while d muslims laff @ us... Any christian dat insult oyedepo is a bastard wait for God to judge him and stfu! ....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
And the house is well furnished.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by joshjc(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
lol, building houses that the poor members cannot afford, during the time of our Lord Jesus he provided for the poor,fed them and even asked the rich to donate what they have to the poor,

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Bojack(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
wetin concern me, I dey pay tithe or give offering?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Akiika: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bonapart:
dude is cursed. Wells without water. Deceiving and being deceived. Failed life, failed career, failed marriage. Nairaland and it's stp*d mods is his last resort
You are the deceived one. What other business does Oyedepo do to finance this project? It's the money from mumu followers like you.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Macmoni(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Contumely:

Back up your points with proof! Freeze is right on tithing. Read Deuteronomy.

I cringed when you said tithing works. Can you prove it?

You can at best be neutral in this type of situation.

Mislims are way better in terms of greed and avarice.

This oyedepo has 5 private jets.

How many imams have one.?
I can prove tithing works in a million ways it has never disappoint me.... What is ur business with oyedepo jets It his business with God... Sum1 like u might have not giving up 2 50k through out ur life to a church in terms of tithe or offering how much is ur contribution to his jets
And can u prove d jet is from tithe money?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by DJInfluence: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
This guy no dey relevant anymore. If only he spend half the time he uses to attack pastors on politicians, that would have been great.

Pastors are thieves,hypocrites and what not, we know (no argument there). But at least they are not stealing our common wealth like the politicians are doing. So why is he not talking against this group? Because he knows they won´t hesitate to waste his life. coward.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by ignis: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76975735:

Make una dey see dis tin o!
Who cares if you are nauseated because your gates of hell cannot prevail against God?!?!
What manner of Rubbish!

Thank you
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Fitz22(f): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Thats my Papa... Bishop David Oyedepo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Dance At Traditional Wedding (Video) / How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.