Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project (49667 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Lukuluku69(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Achorise:
You see your poor carnal reasoning,his house in heaven is built of pure gold,his street the same thing.
He acted poor or became poor so we might be rich
He became sin so we might become righteous
He died so we might live.
If he came ,and you are still poor and sinful,you missed it somewhere.
Bro,these men ,many of them have had encounter with this God.
you don’t know what God told them in the secret.
You don’t know price these men have paid in the dark.
Some never had fun
Prayed for days
Fastested
Mocked and rejected
Lonely and depressed
They overcame.
God told Peter,you will get your reward here and on earth and in heaven .If he became poor that we might rich how?
Jesus said you will always have the poor around you,yet he came for them.
Meaning being poor is a matter of decision,if you waste your youthful formative age taking codein,sleeping with everything,making bad choices and decisions.
Will blame a pastor,church or God.

I never doubted his becoming poor that you guys can be Rich story but the fact remains that while Jesus walked this Earth he was Poverty

stricken. He preached for three years, all the while visiting different Towns and Cities of the Jews never did we read that he rode on a Horse or

had a Horse driven Carriage/Chariot. He had a Ride once and that too was borrowed, he never had a fixed abode apart from his Mama/Papa

house which he left and never went back to once his ministry started. He himself he had no where to lay his head! He was what the Muslims

will call a Tabligh. While Herod/Pilate ruled he never showed his face in their Courts apart from when they brought him for Judgements. He

instructed his disciples to carry no purse, wear no shoes and no Two Coats. So, me spiritual minded, if you really want to be Christlike, here

you have examples.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by toplinetrtrend: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
MrLankeeee:

What I do with my conscience is none of your biz, you are blinded by your foolishness I see .

You mean the same foolishness that transformed you to a mentally and spiritually blind buffoon?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by MrLankeeee(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

You mean the same foolishness that transformed you to a mentally and spiritually blind buffoon?

You are blinded by your grief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by toplinetrtrend: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
MrLankeeee:

You are blinded by your grief.

You mean the same way you are blinded by the foolishness of your heart?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by OyinO: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Argue all you want. An Antichrist will do the same. Jesus is the Lord of the universe. He is the Lord of Jews and Gentiles alike.

"For what if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the Faith of God without effect?" Romans 3:3.
Nigerian Christians are Antichrists because they do not practise what Christ taught.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by OyinO: 12:08am On Mar 28, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Jesus is the son of God. Believe or disbelieve if you like. Nah your cup of tea.

I disbelief. God has no prick to fu*k toto and impregnate and give birth to human. Spirits don't fu*k
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by toplinetrtrend: 12:53am On Mar 28, 2019
OyinO:

I disbelief. God has no prick to fu*k toto and impregnate and give birth to human. Spirits don't fu*k

God has no prick? You must have seen his unclothedness before then. God calls Jesus his son. Disbelieve still if it is convenient for you
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by toplinetrtrend: 12:54am On Mar 28, 2019
OyinO:

Nigerian Christians are Antichrists because they do not practise what Christ taught.

Your comment is neither here nor there. Jesus is the son of God. Jesus called God his father and God called Jesus his Son. That is what Christ taught.
You talk like you are confused.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by OyinO: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Your comment is neither here nor there. Jesus is the son of God. Jesus called God his father and God called Jesus his Son. That is what Christ taught.

No Nigerian is qualified to be addressed as being Christlike. If you ain't Christlike, you're Antichrist!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by OyinO: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Christ taught that the greatest commandment is LOVE. Such love doesn't exist anywhere within the geographical territory called Nizooria.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by OyinO: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Does this sound Christlike? Then that Christ is blind buffon.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Achorise: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I never doubted his becoming poor that you guys can be Rich story but the fact remains that while Jesus walked this Earth he was Poverty

stricken. He preached for three years, all the while visiting different Towns and Cities of the Jews never did we read that he rode on a Horse or

had a Horse driven Carriage/Chariot. He had a Ride once and that too was borrowed, he never had a fixed abode apart from his Mama/Papa

house which he left and never went back to once his ministry started. He himself he had no where to lay his head! He was what the Muslims

will call a Tabligh. While Herod/Pilate ruled he never showed his face in their Courts apart from when they brought him for Judgements. He

instructed his disciples to carry no purse, wear no shoes and no Two Coats. So, me spiritual minded, if you really want to be Christlike, here

you have examples.
Your choice bro.
Car is a sin
House is a sin
You forgot where he said they should carry pause.
How long did he stay on earth ??
All the people that walked with God he made them prosperous.
If you can be righteous
You can be rich.
I have chosen to be righteous and rich.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Lukuluku69(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
Achorise:
Your choice bro.
Car is a sin
House is a sin
You forgot where he said they should carry pause.
How long did he stay on earth ??
All the people that walked with God he made them prosperous.
If you can be righteous
You can be rich.
I have chosen to be righteous and rich.

You were saying?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by toplinetrtrend: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
OyinO:

Does this sound Christlike? Then that Christ is blind buffon.

You'll know better one day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by toplinetrtrend: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
OyinO:

Christ taught that the greatest commandment is LOVE. Such love doesn't exist anywhere within the geographical territory called Nizooria.

You are preaching Christ and at the same time condemning Christ. You are a bag of confusion. You don't seem to know what you are doing. Or is it just that your fingers are faster than your brain?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by OyinO: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

You are preaching Christ and at the same time condemning Christ. You are a bag of confusion. You don't seem to know what you are doing. Or is it just that your fingers are faster than your brain?
It is your own brain that is disconnected from your fingers leading to mental epilepsy and rash conclusions.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by OyinO: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

God who bleeped a virgin? A human and impregnated her to have a son? The angel man behind Joseph's house while Joseph was away at the carpentry workshop? I see!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by OyinO: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Argue all you want. An Antichrist will do the same. Jesus is the Lord of the universe. He is the Lord of Jews and Gentiles alike.

"For what if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the Faith of God without effect?" Romans 3:3.

I am African. Neither Jew nor Gentile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Dance At Traditional Wedding (Video) / How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.