Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,394 members, 7,929,234 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Was Put Under Pressure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Put Under Pressure (604 Views)

A Man Can Also Be Under Pressure To Get Married / Mature Advice To Ladies Under Pressure 4 Sex In Their Relationships. / Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Put Under Pressure by Olumogun: 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
Pardon me for talking about this here:

I eavesdrop on the discussion of my GF with one of her friend last weekend
My GF was scolding her for giving-in so quick to a guy (bcause the lady was just returning from a BLEEPING session)
Honestly I was expecting a better reason from the lady until she said, "The guy will not let me rest now. I was put under pressure"

Is this enough a reason for a grown-up lady to get bleep?
Re: I Was Put Under Pressure by double08(m): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2010
its enough for some girls that are gullible
Re: I Was Put Under Pressure by akinolasam: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2010
when the weather is not too friendly nowadays (always raining), a little pressure can pull down many barrier.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Put Under Pressure by 1102(m): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^
Gbam,
These days My body shivers @ the slightest opportunity cos of dem heavy rainfalls ( its been raining for 3straight months now-everyday-nonstop)
Re: I Was Put Under Pressure by akinolasam: 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2010
@ --190--

A boy was jealous of his newly born brother, so whilst his mother was asleep he rubbed poison on her nipples. The next day their driver died.

is this story true or a masterpiece from u?
Re: I Was Put Under Pressure by 1102(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2010
^^
True AIT report July 2010~
Re: I Was Put Under Pressure by akinolasam: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2010
^^^^^
shocked shocked shocked

may God help us oh. So how are we sure that the little baby is not for the driver?
Re: I Was Put Under Pressure by 1102(m): 12:17am On Sep 07, 2010
^^
U know AIT Main headoffice-- Go and ask them! grin grin
Re: I Was Put Under Pressure by akinolasam: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2010
^^^
WAS JUST CURIOUS
question not actually met to be answered

one more question though

your comments always get me confused expecially when dealing with male / female issue, can u just tell me if u are a he/she?
no offence intended

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Needed / Types Of Love / How You Can Win Your Dream Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.