Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,398 members, 7,947,674 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Remembrance Day For The Death, Is It Biblical? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remembrance Day For The Death, Is It Biblical? (611 Views)

Death Is Not The Worst / Is It Biblical To Pray For A Life Partner? / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remembrance Day For The Death, Is It Biblical? by Imeobong(m): 12:50am On Sep 07, 2010
Last sunday, a year remembrance service was made for my father-in-law. And I was thinking, is it demonic or Biblical? Is there anywhere in the Bible that supports remembrance day for the death? Please your responce to this will be appreciated, this I will use for the future.
Re: Remembrance Day For The Death, Is It Biblical? by labiyemmy(m): 1:27am On Sep 07, 2010
Is there anything in the bible that supports making this post on the internet? Since you want to justify everything by whether it was done in the olden days or not.

(1) (Reply)

Sirenss (sounds Of Warning/ 17-18 October 2010) / An Assignment For every Nairalander / The Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.