Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,187 members, 7,950,103 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (1549 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by theTransporter: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
I just recently became friends with a girl in my department,we see each day and sit 2geda atimes. now I am beginning to love this girl, am not sure how she feels though cos she told me that she don't believe in love, but I think that's cos of previous heart breaks. I know her perception of love can be changed. now am asking, how can I be close to this girl, make her believe in love again without getting into friends zone. I really love her.

cc
Ubunja
Re: What Should I Do by VHILL: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Go and fast

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by pointblank247(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Buy her a car. It worked for Davido
. After all your moniker says you are a transporter

11 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by mikejj(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
what are you scared of??
Re: What Should I Do by theTransporter: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
mikejj:
what are you scared of??
being friend zoned in the process of getting close to her
Re: What Should I Do by mikejj(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
theTransporter:

being friend zoned in the process of getting close to her
but you are just getting to know her right??
Re: What Should I Do by Seandisputed(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
The moment you tell yourself the truth, the better for you.
You think it's love but we both know it's infatuation
You just wanna fvck so just keep it at it

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Seandisputed(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
The moment you tell yourself the truth, the better for you.
You think it's love but we both know it's infatuation
You just wanna fvck so just keep it at it
Re: What Should I Do by flokii: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
That song "yori yori" comes to mind.

What can I say.. ride on lover boy

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by ubunja(m): 1:43am On Mar 27, 2019
theTransporter:
I just recently became friends with a girl in my department,we see each day and sit 2geda atimes. now I am beginning to love this girl, am not sure how she feels though cos she told me that she don't believe in love, but I think that's cos of previous heart breaks. I know her perception of love can be changed. now am asking, how can I be close to this girl, make her believe in love again without getting into friends zone. I really love her.

cc
Ubunja
you're too late
Re: What Should I Do by austyn0(m): 2:19am On Mar 27, 2019
theTransporter:

cc
Ubunja

When you are in love with a girl, tell her straight up when the opportunity arises but prepare your heart for the worst. If she asks you to be just a friend, take it with a cool heart and move onto becoming that male friend she never had. Be caring, sweet, helpful, just be that rare special friend to her. She will even come to you for advice on her relationship or crush on some nigga, offer the best advice. If you have done all these, without doubt you will have a special place in her heart then move on to get your own girlfriend, reduce the times you spend with her and watch what the word "WONDERS" is all about. grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by ubunja(m): 4:14am On Mar 27, 2019
austyn0:

When you are in love with a girl, tell her straight up when the opportunity arises but prepare your heart for the worst. If she asks you to be just a friend, take it with a cool heart and move onto becoming that male friend she never had. Be caring, sweet, helpful, just be that rare special friend to her. She will even come to you for advice on her relationship or crush on some nigga, offer the best advice. If you have done all these, without doubt you will have a special place in her heart then move on to get your own girlfriend, reduce the times you spend with her and watch what the word "WONDERS" is all about. grin
that's too long a road to fvck a simple pussy

6 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:35am On Mar 27, 2019
pointblank247:
Buy her a car. It worked for Davido
. After all your moniker says you are an transporter
My guy grin

Re: What Should I Do by theTransporter: 6:36am On Mar 27, 2019
ubunja:
you're too late
how?
Re: What Should I Do by austyn0(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2019
ubunja:
that's too long a road to fvck a simple pussy
Fun doesn't always have to do with pussy mah nigga. grin
Re: What Should I Do by ubunja(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2019
austyn0:

Fun doesn't always have to do with pussy mah nigga. grin
then why bother.

If I need a female to talk to without fvcking I call my sister.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Kingoflotto(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin grin.. Ubunja má nigga... ��.. I think y'all should go MGTOW and forget all this love BULLSHIT

Re: What Should I Do by austyn0(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
ubunja:
then why bother.

If I need a female to talk to without fvcking I call my sister.
Life doesn't revolve round pussies and dicks, I am sure you know that. grin
Re: What Should I Do by DMerciful(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Tell her now! She probably likes you too and besides as a man one of your strength is rejection! Women hardly woo men cos they can't stand rejection but for men, rejection is like fowl in football, the game continues! Infact you have a better chance now cos she knows you to some extent and when you do ask her out, do not give her time to think about it. Either she answers you there and then or she forgets it! Giving her time to go and think will land you in the dreaded friendzone! grin
theTransporter:

cc
Ubunja
Re: What Should I Do by SaucyBenks(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
theTransporter:

cc
Ubunja
you've no been dealt with I suppose,so go ahead... Tell me how the whole thing played out.
Re: What Should I Do by ubunja(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
austyn0:

Life doesn't revolve round pussies and dicks, I am sure you know that. grin
everything is about sex boss, best believe it.

Your career, job and plans in life all end with a Wife at the end (Pussy).

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by ubunja(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kingoflotto:
grin grin grin.. Ubunja má nigga... ��.. I think y'all should go MGTOW and forget all this love BULLSHIT
mgtow all the way. These hoes ain't shît
Re: What Should I Do by SkinnyNigga: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kingoflotto:
konji is real bro
Re: What Should I Do by austyn0(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
ubunja:
everything is about sex boss, best believe it.

Your career, job and plans in life all end with a Wife at the end (Pussy).

You never give up do you? grin
Re: What Should I Do by theTransporter: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=DMerciful post=77030335]Tell her now! She probably likes you too and besides as a man one of your strength is rejection! Women hardly woo men cos they can't stand rejection but for men, rejection is like fowl in football, the game continues! Infact you have a better chance now cos she knows you to some extent and when you do ask her out, do not give her time to think about it. Either she answers you there and then or she forgets it! Giving her time to go and think will land you in the dreaded friendzone! grin[/quote
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by kollinzgee(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
austyn0:

dis is the worst relationship advice you can ever give to a guy ,it the surest path to failure with women.never yield to becoming a sweet and nice guy to women how many times will you fail with women before you learn....smh.....
Re: What Should I Do by austyn0(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
kollinzgee:

dis is the worst relationship advice you can ever give to a guy ,it the surest path to failure with women.never yield to becoming a sweet and nice guy to women how many times will you fail with women before you learn....smh.....
Laughs.. Fail with women? Have you tried what I put up there before? It was actually a joke but it works like magic, 100%. If you want a girl that friendzoned you to get real jealous and rethink her friendzoning you, get too close, very close, more like a crony and suddenly/gradually divert more of the attention to another girl.
Re: What Should I Do by Akinbahm(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2019
theTransporter:

cc
Ubunja
With the way things are going now am thinking girls should be taking as a course to study in Institution as a four unit. brb bro...

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Nicest Thing A Stranger Has Ever Done For You? / Couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator / Top 10 Most Curvy Africa Woman Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.