Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,137 members, 7,910,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Unending Story - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Unending Story (8203 Views)

The unEnding Sentence(continous) / The Unending Game / An Unending Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unending Story by amara0228(f): 11:02pm On May 05, 2007
Peter, then ran up to his cell phone sitting on the table and opened the cover of the phone to hear her sweet voice, Instead he heard the voice of an angry man " listen u fool i have no time for my daughter to spending her day with a low life and a no good woman wrapper, if u know what is good for u then u better stay out of my daughter life or else i will teach u what a snake does to a common house rat"
Re: The Unending Story by dele9000(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2007
, then the man dropped the phone, peter turned to dele and told him what the man on the phone said, then dele who has much experience in this kind of situation told peter to back off that it was just goin to put him in some deep shit, peter reluctantly agreed and they went out for the party, the next day,
Re: The Unending Story by Aduks(f): 12:13pm On May 07, 2007
"Hello, queen how are u?
"I'm fine" she managed to reply
Peter, am sorry, i lied to you, my conscience would not let me rest that's why am calling back to let u know the truth"
"its okay" Peter replies
"Can we see this evening so we could discuss on the problem?" Peter offered
"No problem" she says agreeing to meet Peter at McBurgers on Allen street this evening.
Ok, I look forward to seeing you again,
Re: The Unending Story by ikejoe(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2007
peter its me " ders sumtin i nid to tell u!!!!! she said"
Re: The Unending Story by Modups1(f): 12:43pm On May 07, 2007
"wats wrong? i can sense there is something u have been trying to tell me" peter responded
" i. . .i , emm . . . , we'll talk when we meet later" she hurriedly replied and hung up
"wat am i getting myself into?" peter said to himself

later dat evening
simbi was so nervous from all d tension as she waited for him outside d eatery
suddenly from behind her "hi" peter greeted her
simbi turned sharply to face him, "h h h hi" she finally managed to say
"lets go inside and sit down" he said
"no, no pls lets leave here now!"
"why?" peter was confused
she was already pulling him round a small dark path down d road
"i dont want my father to catch us? she managed to say as they rounded a corner
"whats going on here?" he said as he stopped suddenly. "where are we going in this darkness?"
Re: The Unending Story by Nobody: 12:22am On May 09, 2007
"I want to go home with you" Peter.
"I want to be with you",I never want to go back to my dad.
I know we know nothing of each other but I cannot go back home she sobbed.
Peter let her put her head on his gentle caring shoulders as she sobbed uncontrollably.
Re: The Unending Story by ikejoe(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2007
den peter said sumtin in his native dialect, """chirawa heehee, c shub taem!!!!
Re: The Unending Story by AK007(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2007
"Hey peter, what's the meaning of what you said ?" she asked. In a minute she grabbed Peter's hand and docked behind a parked car on the street,
Re: The Unending Story by Modups1(f): 3:09pm On May 09, 2007
"hey peter, are you making fun of me or what?"
"are you calling me bush meat or what"? she asked angrily as she stood up from behind the car
Re: The Unending Story by slimfine(f): 5:12am On May 10, 2007
"I know that you may not be comfortable doing this. the first time I met in the bus, i knew we had a connection. i all I need now is a place to stay untill I can fine a job. please don't ask me about my father right now because i am in no mood to remember that monster"
Re: The Unending Story by ikejoe(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2007
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh peter exclaims like  d yoruba man he is
"mobge  o" he said and started crying, baba mii ma kpami leni!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Unending Story by naijagal(f): 4:31pm On May 11, 2007
"please dont cry my peter, jowo ma sukun shogbo?" said simbi
"sorri i misunderstood u, please lets go to ur house now now"!
Re: The Unending Story by Ofuks(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2007
as they stood on Awolowo way waiting for an Okada, Simbi clung to Peter's arm like a moth to a flame. A million thoughts were going through Peter's mind because earlier that day his childhood friend 'Innocent' had given him three days to pack out of his single room 'face-me-I-face you' apartment in Mafoluku! "where do I take my angel to he wondered",
Re: The Unending Story by slimfine(f): 1:04am On May 12, 2007
As Peter was thinking about his dilemma with accomodation he thought "what Have I gotten myself into anyway? I mean i like her but if I had known that this is the situatuation am getting into, I would have stayed away" " I can't even feed myself. Anyway God will provide"
Re: The Unending Story by Shanikay(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2007
'okada' he shouted as he hails a bike. 'Mafoluku'. 'two of u na 100naira'. They climb d bike while peter wonders how he'll tell her dat he's been asked to vacate his house,
Re: The Unending Story by Nobody: 3:37am On May 13, 2007
They climbed aboard the okada and as it sped off,suddenly,
Re: The Unending Story by brew: 2:35pm On May 13, 2007
, they saw Innocent's corpse on the road. He had been ran over by a molue. Peter asked himself, do i,
Re: The Unending Story by slimfine(f): 12:29am On May 14, 2007
, tell her what my situation is. " well, either way she will still find out one way or the other. I won't have anything to hide when the guy of the house chases us out of his house"
Re: The Unending Story by ikejoe(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2007
ah which kind life bdis. che man no go fit chop clean mouth as Polize dem dey do.
wetin b dis sef!!!!!
, come okada if u fall mii, i go show u say i don do agbero wok b4 for park
Re: The Unending Story by magneto(m): 8:53am On May 15, 2007
@ikejoe: stop spoiling the story mayne, jeez!
Re: The Unending Story by naijagal(f): 10:20am On May 15, 2007
simbi was shocked at his reaction and thought to herself " am i sure i am not jumping from frying pan to fire?" as d okada sped off into d nite with both of them on it.
Re: The Unending Story by ikejoe(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2007
@magneto or wateva, cant u improvise and connect wit d storyline, damn!!!!!!!!!!!
thot u know wat u doin,
Re: The Unending Story by ikejoe(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2007
finally dey got to peter's crib and damn,
no light!!! again,
Re: The Unending Story by jummiee(f): 11:25am On May 15, 2007
"Hi Peter", a tall lovely girl approached , she had  been standing in front of peter's room " I'm sorry i peter, i called and called your number, i wanted to tell you i was coming but i could not get through. and who is this? she said as she hugged peter and threw simbi an assessing glance

Simbi glanced at Peter and "the girl" and thought to herself in despair " O my Gosh, he has a girlfriend and i am already falling for him.

"Peter" Simbi smiled coldly " Please who is this ? your sister ? your cousin? please kindly introduce us"
Re: The Unending Story by desorlah(f): 12:53pm On May 15, 2007
Ehm Ehm, he couldnt say anything for a while,
Re: The Unending Story by AK007(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2007
ehm, (handling his pockets for his keys), Peter finally announced "can we at least go inside to get some drinks". He could almost hear his own heart pounding
Re: The Unending Story by jummiee(f): 11:01pm On May 15, 2007
Whilst peter was opening the door, Simbi's phone beeped loudly indicating a text message, she frowned as she read the message.
"Peter. i may have to come back some other time, then we can talk, i just had an urgent message from my mum that i should come home now, she said hurriedly.
"OK, then", peter replied inwardly relieved as he saw her off to the busstop " i'd call you tonight"
Simbi mind was in a turmoil as she approached her house, i hope nothing bad has happened."
Her mum was in the living room with her sisters talking animatedly, the room grew quiet when the saw simbi approach"mama, what is it ?"she said as she fearfully approached her mother.

Mrs Goje's face broke into a smile as she handed simbi a letter, simbi quickly read through the contents, and screamed with delight.
"Thank you God" she said as tears of joy ran down her face. She had won a $10,000 sholarship to study in any school of her choice.
Re: The Unending Story by magneto(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2007
ikejoe:

@magneto or whatever, can't u improvise and connect wit d storyline, damn!!!!!!!!!!!
thot u know what u doin,
aight ikejoe or watever. . .

@topic:
simbi couldnt believe it! this was a dream come true!
she hugged her mum and sisters fiercely while screaming excitedly,
"oh mummy, i'm so happy" she cried "i'd forgotten all about the scholarship exams i wrote last year"
still brimming over with excitement and renewed vigour, she decided to call her best friend aisha and tell her the good news.
"hello? aisha. . . i did it!"
"did what simbi?"
"i made it! i won the scholarship!!!. . 10,000 dollars!!!!"
"ITS A LIE!!!!!!!" aisha screamed with glee, "simbistic simbisco!! baby u too much!" she hailed her in her usual way.
"aisha2hot2handle!!! na God do am oo!!" she replied accordingly, laughing so hard. she'd never felt this happy in a long while.
"so simbi, have u told that ur new bobo u told me about?" aisha continued, "what did he say about it?"
simbi just sighed, she had temporarily forgotten about the earlier event at peter's place. she remembered the tall girl she'd seen, and wondered who she could be.
aisha sensed from her hesistance that something was wrong, "simbi what is it?"
"its nothing my sister, just that i dont think he's telling me enough about him" she sighed, "i just wish he wouldn't hide so many things from me"
"so is that why ur sad?" queried her friend, "girl relax, u guys just met right? give him some time, i'm sure he'll open up soon enough. u know guys are like that."
"ok o! i hear you madam" simbi smiled
"but dont tolerate another woman in ur presence, and make sure u give him close marking, u hear?!"
"yes sir!. . . no i mean, yes ma!", they both giggled.

just then, Mr Goje walked into the room. one look at his face and simbi knew he was pissed. he had been sleeping soundly and was woken up by all the screaming and laughing. and if theres one thing he hated most, it was being disturbed while asleep.
he just stood there, regarding her coldly for a few minutes. simbi froze.
"hello, simbi are u still there?" aisha was still on
"g g g good even n ing papa" she stammered, and stylishly switched off her phone.
Mr Goje glanced at his wristwatch, then looked back at her and said,
Re: The Unending Story by otuwe(f): 11:24am On May 16, 2007
where do you think u are coming from and why are u shouting and screaming down my house like that??
Re: The Unending Story by ayankemi(f): 2:00pm On May 16, 2007
hello said Peter to his heartthrob Simbi.
Hi, simbi replied and applogised for the way she answered His phone the other time. she continued to tel him that she has called back so that they can fixed another date.
Peter was so happy cos to him it is a great news,he quickly agreed with her and they fixed another date.
simbi was able to go and they actually started to date eachother  ,kudos to her fathers Palava.
Re: The Unending Story by sussy1(f): 3:24pm On May 16, 2007
Peter was so confused but had no option than to take simbi to his house.@ the house
Peter: so my angel what will u eat?
Simbi: 4 now i thing am ok
Peter: Ok?
Simbi: yes
Peter : but come to think of it my Lord,wat if ur family r look 4 u n later find-out that u r with a man
Simbi: who cares? i need to run 4 my life b4 that man kill me
Peter: ok then ,pls tell me wat really happen
Simbi: oh no , i said i don't want to talk about that 4 now,Pls Peter i need to rest am tired
Peter :Ok u can go to the room in the left hand side when u open this door.Sorry my baby
(peter was now think maybe to make use of that opportunity to sleep with her,but
later said is better to wait than to rush.He left for his room to sleep)
Re: The Unending Story by excel12(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2007
Peter could not really sleep well.Instead he was thinking about Simbi in the next room.Before he knew what he was doing,the DEVIL has taken over his emotions ,and in the next five seconds he found himself in simbi's room,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Sure Bet9ja Winning Code And Network Cheats / Describe Yourself Facially / A-Z List Of Football Clubs,in Alphabetical Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.