Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

The Unending Story - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Unending Story (8183 Views)

The unEnding Sentence(continous) / The Unending Game / An Unending Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unending Story by naijagal(f): 11:22am On May 17, 2007
(how did we progress from otuwe's post to ayanfe's post ?) any ways. . . . .

suddenly there was a knock on d door, peter quickly stepped out of d room as simbi turned in her sleep
"who can dat be at this time?" peter angrily asked himself as he moved towards d front door
Re: The Unending Story by otuwe(f): 12:06pm On May 17, 2007
as peter opened the door, there was simbi's father with a gun in his hand. before peter could say churawe heehee there was a shot and everything went blank.
Re: The Unending Story by desorlah(f): 12:16pm On May 17, 2007
Simbi was shocked when she heard the gunshot, she ran out of the room to see who was there, , she was surprised at what she saw, how on hell did this man know i was here, then she saw the body of peter lying on the floor, she couldnt say anything, she just stood there mouth open,
Re: The Unending Story by otuwe(f): 12:26pm On May 17, 2007
Simbi's father became so scared as he saw the unconscious peter

Simbi; daddy what have you done?

Father; hush, i didnt mean to, come let's get out of here, nobody knows we are here
Re: The Unending Story by excel12(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2007
Just as they were rushinh out ,Peter who has been feigning unconsiouness reached out for his cutlass under the bed and cut simbi's father's leg.'YEPA!!!!!!!!!',the man shouted
Re: The Unending Story by sussy1(f): 2:21pm On May 17, 2007
simbi was so frigthen and did not know what to do so she started crying
Re: The Unending Story by boraddo(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2007
and all of a sudden ,
Re: The Unending Story by naijagal(f): 3:24pm On May 17, 2007
simbi woke up drenched in her own sweat
she looked at d clock on d wall, 2.00am it said
she looked round and realised it was all a dream

d door opened suddenly and peter poked his head through d door
"are u ok?" he asked
Re: The Unending Story by excel12(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2007
'Why would you just enter my room like that',Simbi said angrily.'dont you have home training'.Peter was furious.'if you too have home training in the first place,you wont be sleeping in a man house '.Simbi reached for a bottle of 'paraga' nearby and broke it on his head
Re: The Unending Story by sussy1(f): 7:57am On May 18, 2007
Oh no shouted Peter,am finished.
Re: The Unending Story by boraddo(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2007
peter said, simbi, u have killed me oh! u just broke the holy water i was given by Apostle Tony, im supposed to use it for 21days, simbi realised what she has done and starts crying, so what do we do now ?
Re: The Unending Story by otuwe(f): 8:39am On May 18, 2007
[s]this story is becoming boring. wats wit bottle and holy water[/s].

anyway, peter cleans up the place and in annoyance told simbi to leave his house.

back at the house simbi's father is becoming very furious as he is still unaware of his daughter's whereabout.

the mother tries to console him with the good news about simbi's scholarship.

as he was rejoicing, simbi stepped in.

simbi: good evening sir. (hoping to get the beating of her life)

Papa simbi: my daughter you are welcome, why didnt you tell me about this scholarship.

Simbi(so relieved): i was about to tell u papa but u were so angry then.

Papa simbi: I'm sorry my daughter pls forgive me,
Re: The Unending Story by Modups1(f): 3:41pm On May 18, 2007
simbi stared wide eyed at her father
her jaw was still hanging open when he shouted
"cant u answer me?"
she jumped back at his sudden outburst
"i'm sss sorry papa" she managed to stammer
Re: The Unending Story by otuwe(f): 4:23pm On May 18, 2007
you have to start preparing for school then, when are they resuming, the father asked

in a months time she replied (still amazed at the turnout of events).

one month later

simbi arrives school to study medicine.

[s]meanwhile she doesnt hear from peter all these while[/s].

One faithful day,
Re: The Unending Story by omoeoa(f): 5:06pm On May 18, 2007
She saw peter in her faculty,she was so shook and speechless cheesy cheesy
Re: The Unending Story by slimfine(f): 1:38am On May 19, 2007
she was not sure what say or do. Suddenly she found suitable words "Peter what are you doning here?"
Re: The Unending Story by jummiee(f): 4:38pm On May 19, 2007
"Hi Simbi, i actualy school here, i'm studing economics but i'm in my final year, i came to check a friend in this faculty" Peter replied
Simbi stared at peter, At 6feet 2 inches, with an atlethic build, peter still looked as attractive as the first day she met him. she had missed him.
"Peter i've missed you , she said warily, why didnt you call me all this while, it's been almost 3 months?
Re: The Unending Story by abilityman(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2007
i did not want to cause more problems, peter said and besides i dont want any destraction he further said: simbi was devastated and --
Re: The Unending Story by busygirl(f): 11:35pm On May 20, 2007
She started sobbing. . . .Don't cry sweetie, peter said
Re: The Unending Story by otuwe(f): 9:08am On May 21, 2007
after much sobbing she realised peter wasn't ready to change his mind. maybe he has even found someone new she thought.

she agreed to keep in touch and walked out,

on her way to the canteen to have a drink, she bumped into a guy and as she looked up, she looked into the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen,
Re: The Unending Story by dele9000(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2007
Hi,said the guy my name's dele,(unknowingly to simbi this was peter's friend),simbi could only mutter a shaky hhheello,she was knocked out by his smile,
Re: The Unending Story by otuwe(f): 10:49am On May 21, 2007
why would a pretty girl like you be crying? he asked

i just broke up with my boyfriend she answered,

the guy must be such a jerk to break up with a princess like u, he said

she gave him a faint smile,
Re: The Unending Story by jummiee(f): 11:39am On May 21, 2007
"Thanks for the compliment" simbi replied dazzled by dele's smile and the dimples around them

"Can i take u out for lunch , i know a great restuarant around here, and i'm sure you must be famished after all your morning lectures" Dele said, as he eyed the stack of books simbi held in her hands.

"Hmmm, ok, but i have another lecture in the next 1 hr, i hope the restuarant is not too far from here" She replied shyly

"nope, it's just around the corner, we'd take my car"

Simbi signed contentedly to herself as she settled in the comfortable leather seat of Dele's car, " So what course are you studying here" She said

I'm in economics and in my final year " Peter replied as he eased the c out of the parking lot.

Simbi was silent as she digested this information " So Dele is Peter's coursemate, i hope they arent friends, i dont want my heart broken again, she thought to herself as peter parked the car in front of a restuarant
Re: The Unending Story by sussy1(f): 12:23pm On May 21, 2007
hmmmmm,what a suprise,are u guys friend said peter
Re: The Unending Story by Lape(f): 12:38pm On May 21, 2007
"Hi dearie" said Peter, "Hi" said Simbi, " i'm so sorry for sounding that way over the phone, was under a lot of pressure at home and just couldn't help myself. Can we meet somewhere today and talk about it? i really think i can trust you."
Re: The Unending Story by fitinwell: 4:54pm On May 26, 2007
WELL IT'S OK, I WILL CALL U TO LET U KNOW IF I WOULD BE AVAILABLE , OH NOO, SIMBI YELLED!
Re: The Unending Story by roshmedia(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2007
it was another of her attacks. she hurriedly dashed into the ladies room fishing in her bag for her drugs.
dele must not see this way she thought. foam had started coming out of her mouth by the time she closed the door
Re: The Unending Story by needeeg(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2007
Hmmm, jumm cool
Re: The Unending Story by abilityman(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2007
[s]( LET US TRY TO BE CONSISTENT, SOME WILL BE MIXING UP PETER AND DELE TOGETHER)[/s]

Simbi managed to put herself together and came back to the restaurant to rejoin dele and ,
Re: The Unending Story by Modups1(f): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2007
just as she was about to sit down she suddenly stopped and fainted her head falling on the table witha loud thud.
"oh my God" exclaimed dele as he jumped out of his seat in shock
Re: The Unending Story by moondust(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2007
he quickly picks her up and notices that her eyeballs were begining to dilate,
" Damn She's going" he exclamed
"I have to get her to a hospital!"
he rushes to the door carrying her in his arms
Re: The Unending Story by Everbright(f): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
Where am I ! Simbi exclaimed,as she looked from Dele to each of the nurses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Sure Bet9ja Winning Code And Network Cheats / Gta V Visa 2 Apk And Obb Download For Android / What Is The Greatest Risk You Have Ever Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.