Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Watch As 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch As 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video (315 Views)

18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch As 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
It seems to strip on singer MC Galaxy's Instagram live video is the latest way of gaining attention for some ladies now.

Two weeks after comedian Etinosa was dragged for stripping during MC Galaxy’s live Instagram video, an 18-year-old University of Lagos student is begging MC Galaxy to be on the stripping game.

She said;

"I wanted to strip. I am not too young, I am an adult. And I was just begging you to accept me. I'm in school, UNILAG. Department of philosophy

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/watch-as-18-year-old-unilag-student-begs-mc-galaxy-to-strip-on-his-ig-live-video/

(1) (Reply)

"I Stayed Away Frm Tobi To Prove To D World That I Can Make It Without Him -alex / I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele / 2019 Billboard Awards: Full List Of Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.