Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,470 members, 7,968,306 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! (7368 Views)

Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! by donnie(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
bingbagbo:
When I read in chapter 1:9 of the Book of Enoch that an angel named Phanuel is "set over the repentance unto hope of those who inherit eternal life". I knew the Book of Enoch was fraudulent.

Salvation is found ONLY in Christ Jesus, "Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." King David said in Psalm 62:6, "He (Jesus) only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved." Phanuel. you're a fraud! Jesus is the ONLY Way, Truth, and Life (John 14:6).

Calm down so that you can reason well.
Now what's the difference between the bolded and the writting of saint Paul below ?

Hebrews 1:13-14 "But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?"

Go ask evangelists and they will tell you how angles have been involved in guiding and arranging circumstances where men can receive salvation. They can influence or bring a person into someone's life or workplace specifically for his/her salvation. They can show a man a dream or vision of hell so that he repents and accepts Jesus. There is a specific number of people that have been appointed for salvation and certain angels are assigned to work with us to bring them in.

Funny you believe that Satan and his demons work to take people with them to hell while God and his angels do nothing.

In Acts 12:7-11 an angel is seen to deliver Peter from prison.

Read what happened in Acts 5:18 "And laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison. 5:19 But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said, 5:20 Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.'

The angel said, "Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life."

The angel's major concern was the salvation of the people.

I am not here speaking in defense of the book of Enoch (even though I believe there's too much fact and valuable history in there for it to be ignored); I'm only pointing out that the main reason you disregard the book isn't plausible.

The passage did not suggest that the angel will die on the cross for salvation of mankind, so relax.

1 Like

Re: The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! by dam4sam: 4:58am On Jun 06, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
I find it difficult to understand views and opinions, because a lion doesnt concern itself with the opinion of a sheeple, I dont lose sleep over them and also ecause you confuse the truth with the opinion of the majority. Dont you know, people have no right to express an opinion until they know all of the answers. You should try being informed instead of just opinionated. Opinion oftten breeds ignorance. Even if I respect views and opinions, how do you possibly expect me to take them seriously, especially when your opinion isnt reality

Odiegwu! SMH. This a big fat lie now.
1/ When did He call it abomination?
2/ Where did He call it abomination?
3/ What did He call abomination?
4/ Why did He call what He called abomination abomination?

Content is king, but context is king-maker elated177. I am quite sure you dont understand that comment.

This is all because you havent got the facts right. Nothing is more damaging to a new truth than an old error.

I love reading and watch you lie, like a cheap Persia rug when I know the truth. So all these will happen if was your mom, dad, brother(s), sister(s), uncle(s), aunt(s), nephew(s), niece(s), cousin(s) kid(s) or grandkid(s) that are part of a two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, who love each other, enjoy each other’s company, are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and all that and more, sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them huh?

For you to say homosexuality was not as common as it is now, means you have no idea about gay sex as the fertility rites, know not about the male cult prostitutes that were part of Canaanite Ashtoreth pagan worship and/or the temple prostitutes Cybele pagan worship with orgiastic rites, generally done in both Old Testament and New Testatment Biblical times respectively. SMH.

Nothing is as dangerous as an ignorant believer, especially one like you that keeps displaying colossal ignorance(s). No one is entitled to being and remaining ignorant. You are not entitled to your opinion of lies. You are entitled to being informed

So to you, it's two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, who love each other, enjoy each other’s company, are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and all that and more, sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, are defiling the earth, huh?

What exactly is the evil and wrong in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, who love each other, enjoy each other’s company, are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and all that and more, sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, are defiling the earth, huh elated177?

Do you understand who an animal activist is? Do you understand what an animal activist does, huh? Do you know why animal activists, do all what they do, huh. OK, now replace animal activist with homosexuality activist, that you so much enjoy calling me as.
cc jesusjnr, Agrogbeide, Alexandro15

I stumbled on this thread and the issue of "The book of Enoch" caught my attention.

Having read all the posts of each person, l find you a very repulsive person, for so many reason and l will summarise:

- You are arrogant and self absorbed: You think you know more than everyone but you are full of bullshit.
You are just waffling all over the place, using high-sounding words that convey neither knowledge, meaning or truth.

- You duplicitous (Yes, the same words you have used to describe those other guy, applies to you 101%)! Common, answer a simple,, direct question, you went about on a long sermon on a journey to no-where! I give it to you, you have a way with words but that just confirms how mischievous and cunning a person you are.

- You are empty! As far as the word of God is concerned, you are just like the Pharisees who stand at the door of the Synagogue, with their white, flowing Robes, trying to impress the passers-by. grin

- You are worse that a Heretic, you are Satanic!.A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing.
because you twist the word of God, try to import outside meaning to it,, to justify your depraved behaviour/position. You may think Homosexuality does not hurt anyone but if God says He hates it, it hurts the Children of God.
You are a Pervert, you are of the Devil and certainly cannot claim to be a Child of God

Even as a Christian, l find you very offensive the way you are quick to use coy, foul language on those guys 'discussing' with you about the book of Enoch.
Anyone reading your first post will all the sanctimonious posture and puffing, will think you have something spiritual to say, not knowing that you are a Cunning, Son of Satan, the same type of person that the Bible destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah, for their evil ways; Men, lying with Men.
Just see the way you are trying to twist those verses of the Book of Leviticus, which even a Toddler will understand clearly, the position of God, towards Homosexuality ............. or is it not on account of that that God inflicted Blindness on those who said they wanted to 'sleep with Lot'?

Shame on you but you better repent before it is too late. Your promoting 'what God Hates'(Homosexuality) under the cover of being an activist and supporter of such Evil will not exonerate you from God's Judgement.

NB: I am not a debater of Scriptures and dont lay claim to having some exceptional knowledge that no one has, beyond reading and understanding what l read in the Bible, with the guidance of the Spirit of God.
Up till now, after over a thousand words, you still could not show where the Bible condemned the Book of Enoch, which is the first assertion you made.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Streams Of Income - God's Will / Is Wearing Of Trousers By Women A Sin? The Meaning Of Deut 22:5 / Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.