Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

Two Women Arrested For Selling Two-day-old Baby For N300,000 (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Women Arrested For Selling Two-day-old Baby For N300,000 (Photos) (273 Views)

Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) / Sex Worker Sells Her 4 Months Old Baby For N300,000 In Katsina (Photos) / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Women Arrested For Selling Two-day-old Baby For N300,000 (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Two women has been nabbed for selling a 2-day-old baby in Enugu.

Security agents have nabbed two women for allegedly selling a 2-day-old baby in Igbo-eze local government area of Enugu state.

On Friday, March 29th 2019, the duo were held at the village’s central neighborhood watch.

One of the suspects identified as Mrs. Kate Ugwu (the light-skinned woman), confessed that she was contacted by one madam Ekwutosi Onodu to help her sell her sister’s child as they do not need the baby in their family.

Mrs. Kate said:

“I only helped a friend, because the mother of the child is too young to be a mother as she is just 13 years old. So i contacted a friend of mine in Rivers State who promised to pay the sum of 300k and i delivered the package to him already so we are now waiting to get paid so we can take care of the little girl (Toochi).

When asked how long she has been in the business, Mrs Kate said this is her first time but the other suspect, Mrs. Ekwutosi said she was telling lies and that she (Kate) is known for the business – that’s why she was contacted.”

The young mother of the child, meanwhile, has been rushed to the hospital as she was found bleeding inside Ekwutosi’s room.

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/women-arrested-for-selling-2-day-old-baby-for-n300000-in-enugu/

1 Share

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling Two-day-old Baby For N300,000 (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling Two-day-old Baby For N300,000 (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
When asked how long she has been in the business, Mrs Kate said this is her first time but the other suspect, Mrs. Ekwutosi said she was telling lies and that she (Kate) is known for the business – that’s why she was contacted.”

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling Two-day-old Baby For N300,000 (Photos) by Redeakaa(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
As i see wetin dey write for the pickup first, i been tink say na Neigbourhood WITCH...
cheesy
anyways back to d tori....na so d baby cheep rich.....(cheep,rich....lol)
Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling Two-day-old Baby For N300,000 (Photos) by Redeakaa(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
GavelSlam:

kingdom divided against itselfcheesy
abeg hw do u laf in igbo.....coman teach me abeg.....lol

1 Like

Re: Two Women Arrested For Selling Two-day-old Baby For N300,000 (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
so New born baby is n.a. unwanted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Nigerian Government Officers Re-looted $900 Million Of Abacha’s Looted / I Won’t Tolerate Police, SARS Brutality On Civilians — Buhari / Islamic State Searching For A Foothold In North-west Nigeria – Salkida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.