Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,261 members, 7,947,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

THE BLACKMAIL (episode 3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE BLACKMAIL (episode 3) (459 Views)

THE BLACKMAIL (episode 5) / THE BLACKMAIL ( Episode 4) / THE BLACKMAIL ( Episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE BLACKMAIL (episode 3) by koksy4all: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Ann was shocked... She panicked....
She was scared...
She picked up her phone, the caller was still on..
Caller: Hello... Baby are you there?..
Ann : (stammers) he..he..hello...
Caller: oh good...
Ann: who are you?
Caller: you dont need to know who I am.. If you dont want your husband to know about what you did few hours ago then do as I say...
Ann: (cries) what do you want ?
Caller : I need forty million naira... I'm gonna send an account number to you... You are to pay the money there...
Oh and dont play smart here, cos I have everything on my flash drive... The video of you and Fred having sex...
The money must be sent to that account now or lemme give you the grace of now till tomorrow... If you dont send the money then get ready to take anything that comes your way... ( ends the call)
Ann fell to the ground, she cried...
Ann: no .... No... No this is not happening... Who is doing this to me... Wait is someone trying to Blackmail me...
She Cried and hit the floor..
She picked up her phone and dialled Queen's number...
After dialing it for the third time Queen finally picked
Ann: ( panicked) I've been calling, why weren't you picking....
Queen: calm down na... Why are you sounding like this?
Ann: (cries) Queen I am finished.. I am finished ooo...
Queen: (yells) what's your p na... Can't you tell me what's going on...
Ann: (sobs) someone called me, saying he has the video of me and Fred having sex and he is going to show it to my husband unless I pay the sum of forty million naira to his account from now till tomorrow thats twenty four hours...
Queen : (shocks) Jesus Christ... Did he tell you his name ? Or where he stays?
Ann: No he didn't...
Queen : but no one saw you guys na... Or could it be Fred...
Ann: (stops crying) Fred? No the voice doesn't sound his.... Its not Fred...
Queen what do I do ? Please help me.. And my mind was telling me not to do this but I was desperate...
(Cries)
Queen: this is not a time to shed tears... We need..Read More

source:: https://newscentral24..com
Re: THE BLACKMAIL (episode 3) by koksy4all: 6:35am On Apr 04, 2019
koksy4all:
Ann was shocked... She panicked....
She was scared...
She picked up her phone, the caller was still on..
Caller: Hello... Baby are you there?..
Ann : (stammers) he..he..hello...
Caller: oh good...
Ann: who are you?
Caller: you dont need to know who I am.. If you dont want your husband to know about what you did few hours ago then do as I say...
Ann: (cries) what do you want ?
Caller : I need forty million naira... I'm gonna send an account number to you... You are to pay the money there...
Oh and dont play smart here, cos I have everything on my flash drive... The video of you and Fred having sex...
The money must be sent to that account now or lemme give you the grace of now till tomorrow... If you dont send the money then get ready to take anything that comes your way... ( ends the call)
Ann fell to the ground, she cried...
Ann: no .... No... No this is not happening... Who is doing this to me... Wait is someone trying to Blackmail me...
She Cried and hit the floor..
She picked up her phone and dialled Queen's number...
After dialing it for the third time Queen finally picked
Ann: ( panicked) I've been calling, why weren't you picking....
Queen: calm down na... Why are you sounding like this?
Ann: (cries) Queen I am finished.. I am finished ooo...
Queen: (yells) what's your p na... Can't you tell me what's going on...
Ann: (sobs) someone called me, saying he has the video of me and Fred having sex and he is going to show it to my husband unless I pay the sum of forty million naira to his account from now till tomorrow thats twenty four hours...
Queen : (shocks) Jesus Christ... Did he tell you his name ? Or where he stays?
Ann: No he didn't...
Queen : but no one saw you guys na... Or could it be Fred...
Ann: (stops crying) Fred? No the voice doesn't sound his.... Its not Fred...
Queen what do I do ? Please help me.. And my mind was telling me not to do this but I was desperate...
(Cries)
Queen: this is not a time to shed tears... We need..Read More

source:: https://newscentral24..com

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Give Up When You Are In Love / For My Lovely Ladies In The House / Sex,relationship, Questions,hookups-join Us On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.