Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,167 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:23 PM

THE BLACKMAIL ( Episode 4) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE BLACKMAIL ( Episode 4) (508 Views)

THE BLACKMAIL (episode 5) / THE BLACKMAIL (episode 3) / THE BLACKMAIL ( Episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE BLACKMAIL ( Episode 4) by koksy4all: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Just show me you love me ������� if you are the one
Ann could not pick the call, she trembled and almost peed on her body... Damian watched her, he knew something was wrong with her but he didn't say a word... She continued ignoring the calls, and she ended up cutting it... But the caller didn't stop.. He continued calling her, Damian could not take it anymore...
Damian: ok that's it... What's going on with you Ann.. You've been acting weird since I got back from work... And why are you ignoring that call..
Ann was speechless, she was scared... Her husband could see the fear in her face... He was confused...
Damian : are you going to tell me or not ?
She thought of what to tell him and an idea came to her mind
Ann: ( bows her head) A number called me this noon... Saying they had my younger brother with them and I should pay the sum of forty million in their account before they will release him.. ( cries) I pleaded with them.. I begged, but they won't even listen to me.. I never wanted to tell you Cos I dont wanna bother you but I'm scared, this is my kid brother we are talking about... Someone who just finished his youth service...
Damian felt pity for his wife, he hate seeing her in tears... He thought of what to do...
Damian : this people are stupid, you know what I'll get them arrested... I'll deal with them... ( paced up and down in the kitchen) have they sent their account number ?
Ann: no they haven't...
Damian : ok once they call back, pick their call and ask for..Read More

source:: http://www.liveinsurance.com.ng

Re: THE BLACKMAIL ( Episode 4) by koksy4all: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2019
koksy4all:
Just show me you love me ������� if you are the one
Ann could not pick the call, she trembled and almost peed on her body... Damian watched her, he knew something was wrong with her but he didn't say a word... She continued ignoring the calls, and she ended up cutting it... But the caller didn't stop.. He continued calling her, Damian could not take it anymore...
Damian: ok that's it... What's going on with you Ann.. You've been acting weird since I got back from work... And why are you ignoring that call..
Ann was speechless, she was scared... Her husband could see the fear in her face... He was confused...
Damian : are you going to tell me or not ?
She thought of what to tell him and an idea came to her mind
Ann: ( bows her head) A number called me this noon... Saying they had my younger brother with them and I should pay the sum of forty million in their account before they will release him.. ( cries) I pleaded with them.. I begged, but they won't even listen to me.. I never wanted to tell you Cos I dont wanna bother you but I'm scared, this is my kid brother we are talking about... Someone who just finished his youth service...
Damian felt pity for his wife, he hate seeing her in tears... He thought of what to do...
Damian : this people are stupid, you know what I'll get them arrested... I'll deal with them... ( paced up and down in the kitchen) have they sent their account number ?
Ann: no they haven't...
Damian : ok once they call back, pick their call and ask for..Read More

source:: http://www.liveinsurance.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Western Propaganda / Connect To Women Seeking Men Here! - Latin Pixie / Reason Why You Should Never Marry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.